Quantcast pool loungers at poly

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default pool loungers at poly

Hello, I need some advice. We stayed at the BC in July and, on our last day, we toured the Poly and really liked it and would like to try it next year. The only thing I am worried about is the lack of pool loungers. Specifically that there aren't any in the shade. Did we miss seeing some, or are there just not any? Would the lifeguards mind if you moved one up by the tables into the shade? I know this is such a minor issue, but I really love reading by the pool while the kids are playing, but can't take much sun. Thanks for any help you can give.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

We stayed there in February and we saw people moving table and loungers around. There were a good amount of unused loungers down on the beach area too. I don't recall there being too much shade by the main pool, but I'm sure you could position an umbrella table to help with it.
    We had lunch several times by the pool and never had a problem finding a table to provide shade.
    I hope you enjoy your stay!

Post Thanks / Like

There isn't a lot of shade around the main pool but depending on time of day there are some spots to be found. The quiet pool has more shade and a couple of shade shelters.

You can move tables and chairs around as long as walkways are free and access to emergency equipment is kept open. Pretty standard stuff for safety reasons. You shouldn't have any problems. Have a great trip, I'm sure you'll love the Polynesian.
    26 years staying at the Polynesian
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday...
    Twenty six straight years staying at the Polynesian
    Next trip: October 2018

Post Thanks / Like

I was there 2 weeks ago, the parks, hotel etc were all pretty crowded but I could always find a lounger or a chair to use at the Poly pool. There is a lot of shade on the one side opposite the slide - however there are mostly tables and chairs there...I don't think u could move a lounger without blocking the walkway, but u could definitely enjoy the shade in a chair with your feet up on another - Have a great time!!!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: