Quantcast List of Rumored Character Meet and Greets - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

He does not look
    exactly like the old Thumper but he does look good. I found a picture on another site.
    Loads of trips since 1974...

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I just saw a picture of Miss Bunny and Thumper. They are so cute!!!

Can't wait to get a pic with them in December!
    NEXT TRIP - DCL Fantasy Oct. 2016
    Yacht Club - Oct. '14, Dec. '15
    Poly - Dec. '07, '09
    Grand Flo - Too many times to keep track!
    CBR - May '10, Oct. '10, Dec. '11
    POR - Sept & Dec '03
    AoA - Oct. '12, Dec. '13
    Pop - May '11

Post Thanks / Like

Could somebody post a link please?

And btw, who's ms bunny?!?
    DisneyLand
    1998 ---off site---
    2003 ---off site---

WDW

Jan 2006---Sarotoga Springs (we don't belong to the club, we just went with friends)
    Oct 2006--- off site---
    Sept 2008--- Port Orleans (French Quarter)

Post Thanks / Like

link removed per terms of service - if there is a picture on flickr or other photo site only that would be permitted

Here's the link to a pic of Thumper and Miss Bunny. So cute!!
    Oct 2010: Bonnet Creek
    Dec 2009: Cypress Palms
    June 2009: B. Creek
    May 2009: POP
    May 2005: B. Creek
    May-July 2001: CM @ Blizzard Beach
    June 2000: C. Palms
    May 2000: Senior trip
    March 1998: All Star Sports
    May 1997: C. Palms
    May 1993: Vistana
    May 1991: Westgate
    July 1989: Orange Lake

Post Thanks / Like

They look so cute!!!

I can't wait to see them! Theres a chacne I may be going in May!!!
    DisneyLand
    1998 ---off site---
    2003 ---off site---

WDW

Jan 2006---Sarotoga Springs (we don't belong to the club, we just went with friends)
    Oct 2006--- off site---
    Sept 2008--- Port Orleans (French Quarter)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GoofyFan13 View Post
    Could somebody post a link please?

And btw, who's ms bunny?!?
    Miss Bunny is Thumper's girlfriend. I am not sure why Disney felt the need to have a Miss Bunny as she is, as far as I know, not a character who ever appeared in a film or short.

This is a mystery to me as well. With the large amount of Disney characters aimed towards girls why they felt the need to have a Miss Bunny is a mystery, but none the less it is another character, and that is a good thing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Greenlawler View Post
    Miss Bunny is Thumper's girlfriend. I am not sure why Disney felt the need to have a Miss Bunny as she is, as far as I know, not a character who ever appeared in a film or short.
    Miss Bunny is the girl bunny that Thumper falls in love with in "Bambi" (you know, the part where he becomes "twitterpatted"). Even though, as far as I can remember, she was never named in the movie.

Also, weren't Phineas and Ferb from the Disney Channel cartoon rumored to start appearing in the Studios at some point?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tinpanorama View Post
    Miss Bunny is the girl bunny that Thumper falls in love with in "Bambi" (you know, the part where he becomes "twitterpatted"). Even though, as far as I can remember, she was never named in the movie.

Also, weren't Phineas and Ferb from the Disney Channel cartoon rumored to start appearing in the Studios at some point?
    Thanks for the information I completley forgot about her in the movie.
    I have only heard rumors on Phineas and Ferb, a freind of ours who works in entertainment said he had not heard anything about them coming anytime soon.

Post Thanks / Like

I saw Thumper and Ms. Bunny yesterday- they are so cute! They took over for Kenai and Koda (who are now no longer out meeting).

Also, Hook and Smee are no longer out as well unfortunately.
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joanna71985 View Post
    I saw Thumper and Ms. Bunny yesterday- they are so cute! They took over for Kenai and Koda (who are now no longer out meeting).

they looked so cute from that link, and i was never a fan of smee and hook. hook sorta scared me
    Just call me Jen ;)

2/11-8/11: WDWCP DHS Attractions - GMR
    Current - GMR/JTA/Star Tours

Previous Trips:
    10/21/10-10/24/10 - Halloween Party
    9/10/10-9/12/10 - Tink Weekend :D
    6/23/10-6/30/10
    March 2010
    March 2009
    10/24/08 - 10/25/08
    August, 2007
    Many, Many more....

Post Thanks / Like

My 3 year old loves Oso from Playhouse Disney. Any rumor of them added him at DHS in the Playhouse Disney area? I'm sure that isn't a big draw except for little kids but we are hoping by June he will be around for us to meet. Jojo was still out for greets and was at Hollywood & Vine for breakfast and lunch last June but the show wasn't coming on anymore. We miss watching that show.

Post Thanks / Like

DISNEY HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS - Captain Rockhopper and the Blue Penguin (From Club Penguin) No start date as of yet but should appear as regular character meet and greets. (prettyy sure this is confirmed and may have already started)

Got pics in May of 09. Just past Pixar Place.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Stitch View Post
    Got pics in May of 09. Just past Pixar Place.
    Unfortunately they are currently not out meeting at the moment.
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

Post Thanks / Like

They're giving Hook and Smee the pink slip??? Oh no! Why's that?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SurferStitch View Post
    I just saw a picture of Miss Bunny and Thumper. They are so cute!!!
    So have I! Must say, don't seem to care much for Thumper's half-closed eyes, but he definitely looks great for a re-design.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joanna71985 View Post

Yeah, but on another forum, someone said that Hook and Smee are now appearing in the Fantasmic character sets in The Magic of Disney Animation at DHS.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brer Robert View Post
    So have I! Must say, don't seem to care much for Thumper's half-closed eyes, but he definitely looks great for a re-design.
    I agree that the new Thumper looks great. He looks more rustic and woodsy, to me.

Post Thanks / Like

We were there from 10-19 thru 10-25.. here is who we saw and where:

DS - Little Einsteins outside of Playhouse Disney. Cruella, the Queen in front of the hat, Darth Vador by Star Tours, Toy Story Characters by Toy Story Mania.

EP - Character Spot - Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Donald, Goofy. France - Marie (Aristocats), Aurora, Belle (blue dress) by the lagoon, Morraco - Aladdin and Jasmin together

MK - Peter Pan and Wendy - by Peter Pan's flight; Woody and Jessie outside of Pecos' Bill side entrance; Tinkerbell, Rosetta, Fawn - Pixie Hollow: Tigger and Pooh - by The Adventures of Winnie the Pooh ride;

1900 Park Fare - Cinderella, Prince Charming, Lady Tremaine, Drizella and Anastasia

MNSSHP - Toon town - Snow White and 7 Dwarfts, Minnie as a witch, Mad Hatter, Queen of Hearts; By Pinoccio Haus - Cinderella's coach; After the Villian's show in front of the castle - Malificent, Queen, Capt Hook, Jafar, the bad dude from Pocohantas, Queen of Hearts, Cruella Devil; Tomorrowland - Stitch by stitch; Buzz by Buzz ride; Chip and Dale dancing in front of the stage by space mountain.

AK - Opening of Camp mickey and minnie was well... Camp Mickey and Minnie TOGETHER!!!, Rafiki,

That's all we got to...
    Jennifer - Proud DVC Owner
    DW of MyDisneyWorld; Mom of DDs (8) and (6)
    04/00 - 03 = off property
    09/03 ASMu, 09/04 POP, 12/05, 09/06 SSR
    10/07 VWL, 10/09 - THV, 10/10, 10/11 - AKL, 10/12 -THV, 02/13- CBR/CSR, 9/13 - BWV/BLT
    Next Up: Spring Break 4/'14 - BLT and Star Wars Weekend 5/'14 - BCV

The Villains theme park that wdw execs will hopefully 1 day build
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer_and_Chris View Post
    We were there from 10-19 thru 10-25.. here is who we saw and where:

DS - Little Einsteins outside of Playhouse Disney. Cruella, the Queen in front of the hat, Darth Vador by Star Tours, Toy Story Characters by Toy Story Mania.

EP - Character Spot - Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Donald, Goofy. France - Marie (Aristocats), Aurora, Belle (blue dress) by the lagoon, Morraco - Aladdin and Jasmin together

MK - Peter Pan and Wendy - by Peter Pan's flight; Woody and Jessie outside of Pecos' Bill side entrance; Tinkerbell, Rosetta, Fawn - Pixie Hollow: Tigger and Pooh - by The Adventures of Winnie the Pooh ride;

1900 Park Fare - Cinderella, Prince Charming, Lady Tremaine, Drizella and Anastasia

MNSSHP - Toon town - Snow White and 7 Dwarfts, Minnie as a witch, Mad Hatter, Queen of Hearts; By Pinoccio Haus - Cinderella's coach; After the Villian's show in front of the castle - Malificent, Queen, Capt Hook, Jafar, the bad dude from Pocohantas, Queen of Hearts, Cruella Devil; Tomorrowland - Stitch by stitch; Buzz by Buzz ride; Chip and Dale dancing in front of the stage by space mountain.

AK - Opening of Camp mickey and minnie was well... Camp Mickey and Minnie TOGETHER!!!, Rafiki,

That's all we got to...

I know this was written quite some time ago, but I have a question. In the bold section of the quote do you mean the villain from "Hunchback" who is Frollo, or do you mean the villain from "Pocahontas" who is Ratcliffe. The reason I am asking this is because I went last year and Frollo was in the "Villain's Mix and Mingle" show, and he is one of my favorite villains so I hope he wasn't replaced by Ratcliffe.
    97'- Comfort Inn, Buena Vista
    99'- Courtyard, Downtown Disney
    00'- Marriott, World Center
    02'- Polynesian, Concierge
    03'- Yacht and Beach Club
    06'- Boardwalk
    07'- Coronado Springs
    08'- Boardwalk
    09'- Wilderness Lodge
    10'- Wilderness Lodge

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: