Quantcast Uk Premier League Thread ( Soccer ) - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Davyjones View Post
    Unfortunately, I did see it. How unlucky!!! Rafa said it's just bad luck; former Premier League officials are criticizing the ref for allowing the goal. Rafa might have a different opinion if it was thrown by a Sunderland fan. Sigh. So goes our season.

I guarantee you that he's in hiding now. Either that or the LFC supporters have got to him already and we'll never see him ever again. Although the Blue side of the Mersey must be enjoying it.
    Your big games next week at home to Man Utd ,i think that game will have a massive bearing on your season as its a must win for Liverpool
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Offsite 1996 to 2005
    Dec 2006 2007 2008 CBR
    Dec 2009 2010 2011 2013 2014 2017 BLT
    Dec 2012 2015 2016 2018 OKW
    Dec 2017 2018 S/S
    June 2010 BCV
    June 2012 OKW

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDER View Post
    Your big games next week at home to Man Utd ,i think that game will have a massive bearing on your season as its a must win for Liverpool

It's a huge week for Liverpool. CL game against Lyon is just as important. That's the real reason why Torres & Gerrard missed the Sunderland game.

Post Thanks / Like

Been hearing more rumblings on the net about firing Rafa. More and more supporters are complaining. I think the sharks smell blood and are starting to circle.

"When I think of vacation, I think of Disney. I really do. They allow you just to open up your imagination and just be a kid again. There's nothing like it in the world."

"There's no rest on planetary duty." -Paul Watson

You'll Never Walk Alone - Justice For The 96!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Been hearing more rumblings on the net about firing Rafa. More and more supporters are complaining. I think the sharks smell blood and are starting to circle.

If Rafa doesnt get a champions league place ,he will be gone for sure as the Liverpool fans will not stand for it due to their history .

However according to todays media ...All the Liverpool beach balls have been sold and been bought up by the Man Utd supporters for this weeks game . I dread to think if this is true whats going to happen at sundays game as its going to be so hard to detect the Man Utd lot bringing them in the ground .... SHOULD be worth watching though as a neutral
    Offsite 1996 to 2005
    Dec 2006 2007 2008 CBR
    Dec 2017 2018 S/S
    June 2010 BCV
    June 2012 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

OOF! Another loss for LFC. This time in the CL. What's happened to us? I know we're not THAT bad. Doesn't look good for us going into the Man U match. Maybe I should start praying to the football gods for a win this match. Oy.

And the sharks continue to circle...

"When I think of vacation, I think of Disney. I really do. They allow you just to open up your imagination and just be a kid again. There's nothing like it in the world."

Post Thanks / Like

OOF! Another loss for LFC. This time in the CL. What's happened to us? I know we're not THAT bad. Doesn't look good for us going into the Man U match. Maybe I should start praying to the football gods for a win this match. Oy.

And the sharks continue to circle...

Conflicting reports in the UK press yesterday concerning Rafa

1. Saying Liverpool were trying to entice Jurgen Klinnsman ( who is actually in England at the moment )

2. Saying that if they sack Rafa it will cost Liverpool £12 million ?????

methinks if Liverpool loose badly on sunday and if the killer will be if Michael Owen scores the winner for Man Utd then Rafas in massive trouble
    Offsite 1996 to 2005
    Dec 2006 2007 2008 CBR
    Dec 2017 2018 S/S
    June 2010 BCV
    June 2012 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

Saying Liverpool were trying to entice Jurgen Klinnsman ( who is actually in England at the moment )
    Really? Jurgen? The only notable thing on his managing resume is that 2006 World Cup run, and if you look at his record both coaching the Germans and Bayern Munich I find it unimpressive with a 56% winning percentage.
    -Andy

Many trips to the world!
    Disney College Program alumnus Aug 2011-Jan 2012 Electric Umbrella in Epcot

Post Thanks / Like

I agree. Klinnsman has done nothing to truly impress upon me that he deserves to manage LFC. If Rafa is out, I think that they should get a former LFC player who knows what the club is all about. Dalglish always come to mind. But you know who I think should get a shot at managing? Steve Nicol from the New England Revs. I'd like to see him apply his tactical abilities at Anfield.

Also, Nicol said in an interview that he'd swim back to Liverpool if they offered him the job. Those are my thoughts. Rafa is in danger of being cut out. The club had such higher expectations after such a brilliant season last year. Now we wait and see...

Post Thanks / Like

The Man Utd v Liverpool game almost like a cup final build up here ... I think its more to see how Liverpool play and if they loose in what way .... I am gutted i am going to miss the game live on tv as i will be at Wembley watching the Patriots v Bucs game ...

As for Klinsmann ... i agree with Davyjones to a certain point . If Rafa was to go and (i personally believe if it were to happen it wont be till at the end of the Champions League run if they dont qualify for the knockout or at the end of the season if they dont mange to get a 4th place in the league . )
    They would need someone respected in the Liverpool camp or a big established name to take over Liverpool in order to keep Torres and Gerrard ...Klinsman is very respected in Europe but whether the Liverpool suporters will go for that is another question
    Offsite 1996 to 2005
    Dec 2006 2007 2008 CBR
    Dec 2017 2018 S/S
    June 2010 BCV
    June 2012 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOOTBALL GODS!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIVERPOOL 2-0 MAN U!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOOTBALL GODS!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIVERPOOL 2-0 MAN U!!!!
    Brilliant and unexpected win ....I must say it keeps the premiership league interesting
    Offsite 1996 to 2005
    Dec 2006 2007 2008 CBR
    Dec 2017 2018 S/S
    June 2010 BCV
    June 2012 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

Well, our challenge for the PL title has effectively flown out the window. This match proved many things to people. Most importantly, that Torres cannot do this all by himself. He needs help. He needs Gerrard especially. Benayoun looked good, but you cannot win with 9 vs. 11. I don't care how good you are. I saw a lack of creativity from LFC today.

Next up: CL on Wednesday in Lyon. If we don't progress in the CL, Rafa is done. Heck, he might be done already.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, our challenge for the PL title has effectively flown out the window. This match proved many things to people. Most importantly, that Torres cannot do this all by himself. He needs help. He needs Gerrard especially. Benayoun looked good, but you cannot win with 9 vs. 11. I don't care how good you are. I saw a lack of creativity from LFC today.

Next up: CL on Wednesday in Lyon. If we don't progress in the CL, Rafa is done. Heck, he might be done already.
    Bye Bye Rafa ...
    Offsite 1996 to 2005
    Dec 2006 2007 2008 CBR
    Dec 2017 2018 S/S
    June 2010 BCV
    June 2012 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

Bye Bye Rafa ...
    Especially since we are pretty much out of the CL after yesterday's match...

Post Thanks / Like

So, Rhetoric, would you support a salary cap system being used in the major European football leagues like it is in the MLS (not counting the designated player thing)?
    I would support a salary cap without a doubt for europe ...Would they ever go down this route ?...I doubt it in this decade .

Bad result for Liverpool and Arsenal this week which allows Spurs a strong 4th place ...UMM DARE I DREAM !!!
    Offsite 1996 to 2005
    Dec 2006 2007 2008 CBR
    Dec 2017 2018 S/S
    June 2010 BCV
    June 2012 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

Speaking of MLS, my Galaxy take on Real Salt Lake tonight in the MLS Cup! I've always liked Bruce Arena as a manager, and he'll take us to the Promised Land of American soccer once again! That said, Real Salt Lake won't be a cakewalk tonight.
    -Andy

Many trips to the world!
    Disney College Program alumnus Aug 2011-Jan 2012 Electric Umbrella in Epcot

Post Thanks / Like

9-1 to The Mighty Spurs

Post Thanks / Like

Liverpool are out of the Champions League
    but look at the bright side . They could be the first British club to win to the Europa Cup .

Graham Souness ( ex liverpool manager and player said after the game ) If Liverpool dont make the top 4 next season their going to loose all their top players ...
    Offsite 1996 to 2005
    Dec 2006 2007 2008 CBR
    Dec 2017 2018 S/S
    June 2010 BCV
    June 2012 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

Reports say Ryan Babel wants to leave in January. I say let him go if he wants to; he has never really showed me any reason to try to keep him. But I agree that we will probably lose some of our top players wthout a Champions League spot next year.

Management is saying that Rafa's job is in no danger, but I find that hard to believe. He's gotta be looking over his shoulder periodically. Onto the...sigh...Europa league.

And congrats to Real Salt Lake! Proved all the doubters wrong!

Post Thanks / Like

We escaped 2-0 today. It was a good, hard match as most Merseyside derbies are. Gerrard was kind of invisible, which is surprising since he usually is very involved in derby matches. Luck was on our side today. 5th place in the league and hoping to continue to climb the ladder!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: