Quantcast KK3&Tours

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: KK3&Tours

Post Thanks / Like

Default KK3&Tours

Im a huge KK (KINGDOM KEEPER) fan adn am so exciteed for KK3. For those of you who dont know what KK is is a series written by Ridley Pearson about Disney Parks and the kids are hosts for disney and they cross over at night. I just wanted to know if you atleast know wehre the KK3 will be at like Epcot of DHS? Here we can talk about KK3 AND KK in general. Oh AND i heard that their will be a KK tour at disney soon. Catch ya later
    Ohanna means family, no one gets left behind or forgotten

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Ridley Pearson's site still lists a release of September 15th -- I sure hope thats right -- some of the other sites say the book has been delayed . . . ..

From what I've read it will be mostly at Epcot and a bit of MGM (I mean HS) -- personally, I expect a jaunt to Disneyland soon, though.

We all love the Kingdom Keepers books -- and appreciate the way he handled the closing of VMK. (Hard to believe its been over a year. I keep hoping I can find a secret enterance back in . . . ..)

As to the "tours" . . . since they took the VMK ones out so quickly, I highly doubt it. (The VMK park tour was great -- so, glad we got to do it!!! Now, that, was an amazing prize ) I could see it being great fun. . . but I wouldn't get my hopes up -- unless done as a one day promotional thing when they are doing the book tour / signing.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: