Quantcast Crowds for September

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crowds for September

I know this question has been asked before but...How are the crowd levels for September. We have been going late in the year.Granted Sept is still kind of late but earlier then when we usually go.

So I guess what I am asking is

* How are the crowds?

* Is it still very hot?

* Do we take the risk of hurricanes?

I think the week we would be going would be like the 3 week of September?.

Any help would be great..

Dean
    Twitter = DVC5571

Apr 04--First trip ever--30th Birthday Present
    Dec 05--Off Site (Honeymoon)
    Oct 07-- On Stie POP
    Feb 09-- Off Site -AK day trip
    Sept 10 -- Onsite -Coronodo Springs

Member of the Tommorowland Metro-Retro Historical Society

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

This is our 4th year in a row to go in Sept. The first 3 years we went Labor Day Monday and left on Friday. This year we're going the 3rd week of Sept.
    I must tell you--the crowd level is NONE! We were never in any lines for more than 10 minutes at each park! It's PERFECT!!!
    Last year we rode Splash Mountain 5 times in a row with no wait. We also did Tower of Terror 2 times in a row and Kali River Rapids 3 times.
    It was very hot and humid all 3 years. Perfect for an end of the year summer vacation!
    Last year, we worried a little about hurricanes-the week before we went, they had to close the parks for a day. But it was all clear for our week. After all, you can always reschedule in case a hurricane is forcast for your time.
    Have a wonderful time! I'm sure you'll love it!
    Don't need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been--Mater

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marlaine View Post
    This is our 4th year in a row to go in Sept. The first 3 years we went Labor Day Monday and left on Friday. This year we're going the 3rd week of Sept.
    I must tell you--the crowd level is NONE! We were never in any lines for more than 10 minutes at each park! It's PERFECT!!!
    Last year we rode Splash Mountain 5 times in a row with no wait. We also did Tower of Terror 2 times in a row and Kali River Rapids 3 times.
    It was very hot and humid all 3 years. Perfect for an end of the year summer vacation!
    Last year, we worried a little about hurricanes-the week before we went, they had to close the parks for a day. But it was all clear for our week. After all, you can always reschedule in case a hurricane is forcast for your time.
    Have a wonderful time! I'm sure you'll love it!
    That's great to hear
    I'm going down for my honeymoon the last week in September...can't wait!!!
    Sarah
    "Everybody wants to be a cat!!"

1/12-VWL; 9/11-SSR-Grandstand; 5/11-SSR-Grandstand **First DVC Stay!!**; 10/10-POFQ; 9/09-AKL **Honeymoon**; 2/07-SSR- Paddock; 3/04-AKL; 5/01-DL Paris; 3/01-VWL; 12/00-Off-Site; 1/99-AS Music; 2/97-AS Sports; 2/95-AS Music; 6/93-OKW
    And many times prior...

Post Thanks / Like

I would have to agree. We went four years ago in Sept. and never used our fast passes. At one point I counted 5 empty log boats go down splash mountain in a row, during the after noon. Since then we have gone in June, November, October, and none can compare to the enjoyment of Sept. when it come to going on the rides and moving through the parks. Next trip is scheduled for Jan. and we are hoping that the crowds will be like Sept, both are value seasons. You'll probably get a rain/thunder storm every day, but they pass quickly, three times through it's a small world should service.

Post Thanks / Like

Default September!!!

September is a wonderful month to travel to WDW! The crowds are light... often called a preschool season due to most children being in school during this month and not at WDW.

It is HOT during September but the lighter crowds make it more pleasant. You spend time MOVING in line instead of STANDING in line!

You also have the free dining option in September which makes everyone happy!

Hurricanes are a concern but WDW tries their best to be flexible and assist you with reservation changes due to hurricanes. If you are VERY concerned, consider vacation insurance to give you peace of mind.

Post Thanks / Like

This is the first time we are going in September. Our previous trips were always October and December. My biggest worry will be the free dining plan. I wonder, in September, how many folk will take advantage of the savings and go?
    7/88 Off World
    10/04 Pop Century
    10/05 Pop Century and MNSSHP
    12/07 Pop Century and MVMCP
    09/09 Pop Century and Grand Gathering
    12/10 Pop Century
    09/11 Pop Century
    1/14 Coronado Springs

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jakeofwildwood View Post
    This is the first time we are going in September. Our previous trips were always October and December. My biggest worry will be the free dining plan. I wonder, in September, how many folk will take advantage of the savings and go?
    This will be our third year in a row to go during Free Dining. A lot of folks do take advanatage of it, which means it can get very crowded in the restaurants and difficult to get good ADR's. However, the parks themselves are pretty light during the week (but can get a bit crowded on the weekends with the influx of local traffic). Overall, we think it's a great time to go.
    I'm no fool, no siree, I'm going to live to be 103. I play safe for you and me, cause I'm no fool."

POP - 09/07
    POP - 09/08
    SSR - 09/09

Next Trip
    Breaking the pattern this year and doing AllStar Movies Dec 11-18, 2010

Post Thanks / Like

This is wonderful to hear- we are going for the first time in Sept. I was very nervous at first but i'm sure we will be fine. Thanks for all the great replies.

Post Thanks / Like

we went in September last year to take advantage of the free dining. The walkways seemed to be really conjested but the rides didn't have long lines. The weather was beautiful as well. Luckily the hurricane heading for Orlando headed to the Gulf!

Post Thanks / Like

We have gone in September and other times of the year to WDW and we love September the best. The crowds are thinner, it is still very warm but we split our times in the park go early morning, go to pool for the afternoon, and then back to one of the parks at night. We are going from the 10-19th of Sept, this year and we cannot wait.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: