Quantcast Chef Mickey's for breakfast

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Chef Mickey's for breakfast

Hi Everyone,

We are on our way to WDW on 3/21. We were unable to get an ADR for breakfast at Chef Mickey's (which we always do), so I was wondering if anyone out there knows how early they open and how long the wait times usually are if we get there right when they open?

Thanks to all!
    Happy Campers!
    Brad, Laurie, Lee 23, Evan 16 & pups Bailey & Molly, +1 crazy cat named Tyber

You spent three days lying on a beach, drinking rum?... Welcome to the Caribbean, Love. (ie. Elizabeth Swan & Captain Jack Sparrow)

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Due to the popularity of Chef Mickeys I don't think it matters how early you get there. I don't believe they accept walk-ups at all. Someone else might have a different experience but I've heard them turn people away who asked.
    Chris, aka Strmchsr
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning, Guests with Special Needs, and Weather Guru

Post Thanks / Like

We have had breakfast there at 7:05....

I remember doing a walk up when DS10 was 4, and we had to wait almost 2 hours. I don't think I would want to walk up at CM's.

Perhaps you can just keep calling?
    Jennifer (aka Mickey'sGirl)
    INTERCOT Staff: Guests with Special Needs, Dining and Disney Characters

Last trip: March 2016 - Fantasy
    Next trip: Aug 2017 - Aulani

I am a Galactic Hero once more!

Post Thanks / Like

While I've never done breakfast, I can tell you that without an ADR you might be stuck. I know for the other meals at the restaurant it's very hard to get in on "standby" without a very very long wait. Based on that, no matter how early you get there, remember that the ADRs are full from the time the restaurant opens already, so you won't "beat" those with ADRs in anyway.
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)

Once You Go, You Know
    Visit the World you used to know...

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Chef Mickeys for breakfast

Keep calling for an ADR. You would be surprised how many parties don't show up or cancel. Keep the faith. We love Chef Mickeys too. You have a few more days. Good luck with it!!
    Keep smiling and Have a magical day!!!
    It's all good.

We love to serve fun, food, and deliciousness.

AKA: Jean and Marty

Home of the World Champion White Sox and World Champion Chicago Blackhawks X's 2!!!!
    Post Thanks / Like

Like the pp said keep calling, even the day before. I've cancelled ADR's the day of, day before--I'm big on calling to let someone know, so someone else can have our table--especially character meals(kids involved). Last year I forgot to make dinner ADR's for our first day, the only place I could get was CM on a sunday night at 530pm--so anything can happen--and yes the NE was having spring break then--crazy!
    '79 Ft Wilderness Campgrounds/CR
    '81 off property
    '86 CR
    '87 CR
    '89 Disney Inn
    '96 DL
    '97 WL
    '98 CS
    '07 WLV
    '08 Poly Princess Suite
    '09 Poly Princess Suite
    '10 May CR Hospitally Suite kiddos surprise trip!
    '11 May YC Club Level
    '14 Oct CS Executive Level

lockedoutlogic Guest

They will not take you on a walk in....especially this time of year when the crowds are picking up by the day and will be at near highest levels for the next month through mid april....

Post Thanks / Like

I believe the open up at 7 a.m. I doubt they will accept walk ins, they are usually booked solid for breakfast and dinner. I would keep calling, maybe schedule a plan B at 1900 Park Faire or Crystal Palace. They both have character breakfasts as well and are usually easier to get into. Same goes for Ohanas. Good luck!
    Too many trips to keep track of now! Vacation WDW twice a year so any questions ask freely ☺️

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: