Quantcast Haunted Mansion 40th Anniversary Packages

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Haunted Mansion 40th Anniversary Packages

Haunted Mansion 40th Anniversary Merchandise Event
    Date: 09-09-09

The Plot Thickens. . . After five husbands and five untimely deaths, the Black Widow Bride of the Haunted Mansion will wed once more. Has she found her soul mate? Or will another groom meet his doom? Join us, Foolish Mortals, and we'll dig up the answers at our ghostly celebration that everyone's dying to attend.

Event packages are as follows:
    # Grinning Ghosts - $475
    # Foolish Mortals - $430
    # Dearly Departed - $250
    # Hitchhikers - $85

Early Demise Offer:
    Guests that register through February 28th only, will receive an "early demise" pin.

Reservations for the Grinning Ghosts and Foolish Mortals packages will be accepted only via www.DisneyGallery.com beginning Tuesday, January 20, 2009 at 11:00 a.m. (Pacific Time).

Reservations for the Dearly Departed and Hitchhikers packages will be accepted only via www.DisneyGallery.com beginning Wednesday, January 21, 2009 at 11:00 a.m. (Pacific Time).

Please note: Only one (1) Guest per reservation. It will be necessary for each Guest to register individually. Thank you!

Disneyland® DelivEARS and Walt Disney Event Services are unable to accept any phone calls, e-mails and/or faxes regarding this event at this time.
    Linda aka tinkwest
    INTERCOT Staff ~ Disneyland Resort

Come On Everybody - Here We Go!!

“To all who come to this happy place: Welcome. ...”

Support our INTERCOT Sponsors!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Grinning Ghosts Package

Grinning Ghosts – $475

* ONE (1) Night Accommodation at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel® & Spa (night of 09/09/09)*
    * Admission into Disney’s California Adventure® park (after 6:30 PM only)
    * Admission into Disneyland® park (after 9 PM only)
    * “Spirited Séance” - Haunted Mansion seminar
    * Wedding "Feast or Famine" Dinner
    * Spine-tingling Toast & Cake Slicing at the Haunted Mansion attraction
    * Ride through the Haunted Mansion Attraction
    * Haunting Photo Opportunity
    * Opportunity to purchase 40th Anniversary Haunted Mansion themed merchandise via Random Selection Process.
    * Commemorative Gifts
    - Crypt-ic Amenity
    - Wedding Favor
    - TWO (2) “Depart”ing Gifts

ALL ELEMENTS OF THE EVENT AND THE PACKAGE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. No items in this package may be redeemed for cash, and all items (and portions thereof) are non-refundable, non-transferable and will be forfeited if not used in conjunction with the Haunted Mansion 40th Anniversary Event. Other restrictions apply. Separate theme park admission is required. Unless otherwise stated, all elements will occur or be available only on 09/09/09.

*Standard accommodations one person per room. Includes room rate and tax only. Couples purchasing the Grinning Ghosts event package will be offered a second night hotel accommodation (consecutive to the first night 9/9/09 only) in a standard room/double occupancy at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel® & Spa (or another Resort hotel as determined by Disney) in lieu of two rooms for one night. Subject to availability.

All Information subject to change without notice.
    Linda aka tinkwest

Post Thanks / Like

Default Foolish Mortals Package

Foolish Mortals– $430

* ONE (1) Night Accommodation at the Disneyland® Hotel (night of 09/09/09)*
    * Opportunity to purchase 40th Anniversary Haunted Mansion themed merchandise via Random Selection Process.
    * Commemorative Gifts
    - Crypt-ic Amenity
    - Wedding Favor

ALL ELEMENTS OF THE EVENT AND THE PACKAGE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. No items in this package may be redeemed for cash, and all items (and portions thereof) are non-refundable, non-transferable and will be forfeited if not used in conjunction with the Haunted Mansion 40th Anniversary Event. Other restrictions apply. Separate theme park admission is required. Unless otherwise stated, all elements will occur or be available only on 09/09/09.

*Standard accommodations one person per room. Includes room rate and tax only. Couples purchasing the Foolish Mortals event package will be offered a second night hotel accommodation (consecutive to the first night 9/9/09 only) in a standard room/double occupancy at the Disneyland® Hotel (or another Resort hotel as determined by Disney) in lieu of two rooms for one night. Subject to availability.

Information subject to change without notice.
    Linda aka tinkwest

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dearly Departed Package

Dearly Departed– $250

* Commemorative Gifts
    - Wedding Favor

All information subject to change without notice.
    Linda aka tinkwest

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hitchhikers Package

Hitchhikers– $85

* Commemorative Gift
    - ONE (1) “Depart”ing Gift

All information subject to change without notice.
    Linda aka tinkwest

Post Thanks / Like

I'm definitely considering going to this event, it sounds like it will be a fun evening. The Wedding "Feast or Famine" Dinner must be held somewhere in CA, since you get admission to CA with the packages that include dinner. I wonder what the gift's will be?
    - Crypt-ic Amenity
    - Wedding Favor
    - TWO (2) “Depart”ing Gifts.
    If anyone knows or has an educated guess, please post. I would like to know more about this event if anyone has some info.
    I won the "Name the crocodile" contest.
    Anyone want a slightly used Pygmy war canoe?

1984 WDW-first trip
    1998 DLR
    July 2003 CBR
    Nov 2004 POP Century
    2005 DLR- Paradise Pier
    2009/2010 DLR- Halloween Party
    April 2011 - BW Park Place
    October 25, 2011 Halloween Party
    Sept 17-27 POR-RGR

Post Thanks / Like

hi all,
    I did find some more info on this event. There are daily itineraries for each package and a list of 40th Anniversary merchandise available for purchase(random draw). I found it on Disney's web site in the "disney gallery" section.
    I won the "Name the crocodile" contest.
    Anyone want a slightly used Pygmy war canoe?

1984 WDW-first trip
    1998 DLR
    July 2003 CBR
    Nov 2004 POP Century
    2005 DLR- Paradise Pier
    2009/2010 DLR- Halloween Party
    April 2011 - BW Park Place
    October 25, 2011 Halloween Party
    Sept 17-27 POR-RGR

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow Itineraries, Merchandise, & Additional Info

Visit the Disney Gallery, aka Walt Disney Parks & Resorts - Events, Product Releases & Promotions, for updated and more extensive details.
    Linda aka tinkwest

Post Thanks / Like

My husband and I are really excited about this event! We are probably going to reserve the $250 packages to save a little money and stay at the Marriott across the street. Just curious though, do you think one of us could have reserved a hotel package and the other the lesser expensive package? The "fine print" states that couples have to book consecutive nights.

Post Thanks / Like

Question

Hi Friends! Wow, both the Grinning Ghost and the Foolish Mortals packages sold out already!!! Anyone buy these? I plan on getting the Dearly Departed package tomorrow and would like to know how this worked for everyone? Having to make seperate purchases for each ticket has us a bit worried. Can anyone give us a heads up on how this worked out for them?
    First Trip To DL 11/56
    DLR PAP (for a long time and currently)
    July 17, 2005 I was there!
    July 17, 2010 I was there!
    VMK - Tinkcollector R.I.P.
    Member #1660 on Intercot West
    Tinkcollector on Intercot-West (R.I.P., good bye West-Side.)
    D23 Charter Member

Post Thanks / Like

Registration yesterday was a nightmare...I was able to get 1 confirmed booking and 1 waitlist for the Grim Grinning package. According to the cast member I spoke to at Event Services, both packages offered on the first day sold out in a little over 2 minutes.

I tried to get a second event only package (Dearly Departed) today and tried in vain for 20 minutes before the servers crashed. I got to the second page twice, but errored out before I could complete my reservation.

Hope some of you others were luckier than me!

Post Thanks / Like

I have a question for event veterans...do they offer AP discount on the event merchandise purchased through the RSP process?

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

InLikeSin, your question was discussed on another site. The general agreement was that yes you could buy one package with a room and then a lessor package. MasterYensid, I have read about your scenario on another site as well. If you got through the credit card page you might have a reservation. Since it was not confirmed, call Event Services and see. Others have stated that thier reservations were honored, and they just had to furnish the credit card number again. As for your question about AP discounts on merchandise, the answer is YES! You just need to provide a copy of your AP along with your RSP merchandise request form.
    I braved the frustration today and made it through! I am the proud owner of a Dearly Departed package. We have a group of four that planned on going to this event. One of the others got in but lost the connection after submitting her credit card information, so we hope she is in. My other friend got the sold out screen for Dearly Departed and clicked the HitchHiker instead and got that. And the fourth got on the HitchHikers waiting list. It appears that this event was sold out by 12:30. I know that Disney keeps the numbers of tickets sold down to a small numer (like 1,000). I have been to serveral events and I can't imagine throwing a party for a 1,000 guest and everything running so well. I know I have said this before and I probably will say it again, but the TOT Event was the best party I have ever been to in my life! I love Disney!
    First Trip To DL 11/56
    D23 Charter Member

Post Thanks / Like

We really wanted to get into the Dearly Departed package and go to the extra events, but because of all the server problems we had to compromise and get the hitchhikers package. Im really disappointed but at least my husband and I both got a ticket.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

This has been discussed on here and other sites. The question has been how many tickets do you think are available for this event? Well, many numbers have been thrown back and forth. Then it came to me, Disney does everything along the general theme of the event. So, my guess is that there are 999 tickets available for this event.
    First Trip To DL 11/56
    D23 Charter Member

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

I just found this, it appears this event caught the eye of the Orange County Register. http://ocresort.freedomblogging.com/
    First Trip To DL 11/56
    D23 Charter Member

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: