Quantcast Survivor: Tocantins - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

I love watching Jeff Probst work these people at Tribal Council. He has really mastered bringing the contestants out into the open. His comment to Coach on ego last night was priceless, and you could see that Coach was visibly shaken that his order wasn't followed.

The funniest part was Tyson's camera confessional on his excitement of being Assistant Coach. I thought he was joking! And then I realized that he was probably serious. It was sad to lose Jerry. He seemed like a good player with potential to make it far. It's always sad when illness takes out good players. Erinn really needs to work on her social game. So far, I like Brendan best. Does it seem like bad strategy to keep sending the same people to Exile considering how well that has worked out for the exiled players in past seasons, notably last season?
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I kinda have a soft spot for Sierra because she was an "underdog" and she really worked hard to get camp together. So I was glad to see the target moved.

Coach is starting to "annoy" me but I'd have to hold on to him because he's one of the strongest they've got.

I think Jerry would have gotten over it. He just needed a bit more time to adjust. I would have preferred Erin go. I wonder what was really wrong with him...hopefully we'll get an update.

I can't remeber the name of one of the Survivors from a previous season (Art teacher and Karate instructor "I think") had an impacted colon/bowl...and he eventually ended up in so much pain but refused to give up but his tribemates called emergency anyway (he might have finally relented). Turned out he was so bad that he COULD have died if he didn't receive medical attention when he did.
    Have no clue 1983
    Days Inn 1992
    Value Movies 2002
    Value Music 2003
    Value Movies 2004
    DisneyLand 2005
    Value Pop July 2006
    Coronodo Springs 2008

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Finally got around to watching last week's episode ...

Coach irritates me to no end. His ego is colossal and I can only hope the others on his tribe eventually tire of his antics and give him the boot, as has happened to so many colossal egos that have come before him. I also don't like his little minion there ... the "assistant coach." He made a couple really arrogant comments, as well.

I have some favorites starting to emerge, but honestly I don't even really know them by name yet. One of the girls stands out to me and two of the guys.
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Post Thanks / Like

What did you think about tonight? I was satisfied with the vote. I'm just not wowed this season yet on the competitions. They just seem boring. There just doesn't seem to be any difficulty to them. There doesn't seem to be much competition or hardship on the teams.
    I DO believe in fairies, I DO, I DO!

1977-2007 various resorts
    August 2007 CBR
    August 2009 Poly
    2010 July/August Ply
    2012 July BC & Christmas ASM
    2014 Sept BC
    2015 Sept BC Oct CS
    2016 May FQ Oct GF
    2017 Nov YC

Post Thanks / Like

I'm satisied with the vote, but the editing really got me. They made me think it could go either way between Sandy and Sydney. I'd been wanting Sandy gone but then I started thinking Sydney might be a better choice. Especially after declaring that she wants to be sneaky. The cute girls who flirt tend to go the distance. It's not a respectable strategy but it works more often then not. I thought maybe we could get rid of Sandy any time but now was our chance to lose Sydney. And then of course, it was Sandy after all.

I love the Taj-Brendan secret alliance. Sierra won me over the first week when she chose to make camp over searching for the idol. But the scenes from next week make it look not so great for Brendan or Taj, so we'll see how that goes. Ben "Coach" continues to do absolutely nothing positive to contribute to his team. He makes it sound as if he's the strong powerhouse leader, and then he delivers nothing and wants vengeance on those who don't bow down. He has not been good at any of the challenges. I would dump him at first chance. Watching him get the blindside vote would be so satisfying! Better sooner than later, though.
    Sherri

Post Thanks / Like

I think that it is interesting that the two people who will perseived as not needing the money the most Taj (married to Eddie George and) and Brendan (one of the founders of Bare Naked - which was sold to Kellogs for millions) have formed an alliance.

Coach is driving me nuts. I can't wait to see him be blind sided. I almost hope he makes it to the jury and then gets blind sided. It would make for a very intereting Jury Question moment.

What was up with Taj voting for Joe and acting all excited for the other tribe at the end of the reward challenge?
    Melissa

Disneyland - too many times to count
    Poly 2007
    3 day Cruise Wonder 2007
    4 day Cruise Wonder 2000-2001 (New Years Cruise) Honeymoon
    Beach Club 2000 Honeymoon
    Poly 98
    3 day Cruise Magic 98
    Tokyo Disneyland 1994

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Coach is unreal. The ego on that guy is astounding, especially from someone who doesn't actually appear to have done a single, solitary thing to help his team win.

I can't wait until they wake up to how annoying and worthless this dude is and give him the boot.

I was very satisifed with the result tonight. Sandy was irritating and needed to be sent packing. I had to laugh when she was talking about using her brains to beat out Sydney's beauty. I'm thinking, "Lady ... there's no way on Earth you've got those kinda brains!"

Turns out I was right.
    Ian ºOº

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

Post Thanks / Like

Whoever does the casting for Survivor knew what they were doing when they selected Coach. There always seems to be at least one egomaniac each season. He's fun to watch only because you're just wondering what's going to come out of his mouth next! I'll be glad when he's voted off. I can only imagine what he's going to say as he's exiting!

I'm digging Brendan. He just seems so cool and collected in his thoughts. Plus, he's easy on the eyes!
    Sonja

Spay and neuter your pets!

Post Thanks / Like

Well Coach is still Coach. Our local TV station does "factoids" called Huh's and apparently he only told his employer hed be gone for a week didn't mention being on survivor and got fired.
    The challenges were pretty good again JT really worked hard.
    I too am liking this one but I'm just not ready for a fave yet.
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

So what was the big deal with keeping the tooth piece? Does Survior have a dentist come in and reset it or something? Is he supposed to put it under his "pillow" for the tooth fairy?
    I didn't get the big deal Jeff made out of it and then they never brought it back up again.
    Disney Dream'n
    ~Bev

"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." ~Walt Disney

First Trip 1977 Fort Wilderness Campground
    Many trips in between!

Typical Disney Home- Wilderness Lodge - OUR NEW HOME AT WDW!!!
    Last Trip Feb 2010 Princess Half Polynesian

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Good show last night, but not at all sure I understand voting Spencer off. He definitely didn't seem like the weakest member of the tribe to me. I mean I know he didn't do well in that challenge, but ... neither did anyone not named "J.T." or "Brandon."

Why single out Spencer?
    Ian ºOº

Next trip:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RenDuran View Post
    Whoever does the casting for Survivor knew what they were doing when they selected Coach. There always seems to be at least one egomaniac each season. He's fun to watch only because you're just wondering what's going to come out of his mouth next! I'll be glad when he's voted off. I can only imagine what he's going to say as he's exiting!

I'm digging Brendan. He just seems so cool and collected in his thoughts. Plus, he's easy on the eyes!
    I'm with you on both. And I love the editing. Last night Coach was becoming one with the wind and declaring the storm would pass... and then they cut to the scene of the team being rained on. I really think he's going to go down and it will be well deserved and satisfying for us all. I can't wait. If Erinn's smart, she will try to get something going with Brendan and Sierra.

The talk of getting rid of Brendan was just ridiculous to me. How would they win anything? I was worried for Taj, though. That outburst could have cost her, and I'm still surprised it didn't. Trusting Steven may have been the dumbest move in this game, considering. I can't believe what a little skeeve he is turning out to be!
    Sherri

Post Thanks / Like

I thought the same thing. I was wondering why Taj didn't get the idol back and hide it. She should have had it with her at TC because she was in real danger of going and she knew it. Would she have played the idol? I know they want to save it until the end but that doesn't do you any good if you get voted off in the beginning. Also, doesn't do you any good if someone else has it in their possession. Don't know why Steven thinks he deserves to keep it. He didn't find it. I don't think any of them need to trust him. In fact, it is really too early to trust anyone. I was kind of disappointed in Spencer being voted off also.

I wondered about J.T.'s tooth also. I wonder if they were going to try to save it or if Jeff thought it was the whole tooth, which might be put back in. I don't think they would be able to do that out there. Maybe he thought J.T. needed to save it as a souvineer.

I have been thinking about J.T. all week and wondered if the mass shooting down here in AL this week effects him in any way with friends and family. I expected them to say something about him and it on the local news since they have been having Survivor Parties every week to watch the show but they haven't said anything. I know since this was filmed earlier that he is probably home now but don't know if he is or not. The shootings happened in J.T.'s hometown and it is a very small town.

August 2007 CBR
    August 2009 Poly
    2010 July/August Ply
    2014 Sept BC
    2015 Sept BC Oct CS
    2016 May FQ Oct GF
    2017 Nov YC

Post Thanks / Like

I think Jeff thought initially that it was the WHOLE tooth. Which really the producers might have set up a shop to try to fix it or at least give him the option of "quitting" to get it fixed once he settled down.

There are "minor" injuries that do get tended to without the contestent having to quit. I'm sure they could have set up a mini dental shop in the boat to "fix" the tooth if the whole thing were to have come out. I figure as it stands they could still "bond" it or cap it in a matter of a few minutes.

IF Stephen doesn't "protect" Taj and steals her idol (he'd never have a clue where it was if not for her)...he'll pretty much BLOW his part of the alliance. Perhaps he wasn't the best person to ally with.
    Have no clue 1983
    Days Inn 1992
    Value Movies 2002
    Value Music 2003
    Value Movies 2004
    DisneyLand 2005
    Value Pop July 2006
    Coronodo Springs 2008

Post Thanks / Like

What happened to Survivor this week?
    2-18 May 2011 POFQ
    2-14 May 08 POFQ 20th Anniversary Amazing weather
    5 -21 Dec 07 POFQ Fabulous weather
    26 Apr-16 May 06 POFQ - AWESOME. 20 days SUNSHINE
    27 Apr-10 May 05 POFQ
    04-11 May 00 POFQ 1st Trip We're hooked!

Disneyland 12-19 August 09 Grand Californian - Amazing Place

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Smiles View Post
    What happened to Survivor this week?
    I wish I knew!! My DVR didn't pick it up this week and the CBS site isn't updated.
    First trip...02/72 Fort Wilderness
    Last trip...2/2016 Boardwalk Inn
    Next trip...2/2017 Boardwalk Inn Princess Half Weekend

"Mama, another gator got in the house"

"Don't make me turn this formation around!"

Post Thanks / Like

Default Basketball

March Madness...basketball..it will return next week, but on Wednesday at 8pm instead. Just checked....basketball next week on Thursday too!

BWV & HH

Post Thanks / Like

Next Wed. night will be a behind the scenes kind of recap. Regular show will start again week after next on Thursday. Of course, everything has to be prempted for basketball.

August 2007 CBR
    August 2009 Poly
    2010 July/August Ply
    2014 Sept BC
    2015 Sept BC Oct CS
    2016 May FQ Oct GF
    2017 Nov YC

Post Thanks / Like

Correct, recap next week, so it's basically off for two weeks due to other junk on the tube. Thankfully Hell's Kitchen is on Thursdays as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by missymouseworld View Post
    March Madness...basketball..it will return next week, but on Wednesday at 8pm instead. Just checked....basketball next week on Thursday too!
    CURSE YOU, MARCH MADNESS

First trip...02/72 Fort Wilderness
    Last trip...2/2016 Boardwalk Inn
    Next trip...2/2017 Boardwalk Inn Princess Half Weekend

"Mama, another gator got in the house"

"Don't make me turn this formation around!"

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: