Quantcast Bay Lake Tower Question?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Question Bay Lake Tower Question?

Yesterday we put the deposit down to add 100 BLT points to our DVC Membership. ( Points are in our account today )It says it will be finished in Fall 2009, we were thinking of booking for the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Has anyone booked BLT as of yet? Are they even taking reservations? Any info would be helpful.

Anyone know when the 2010 Point charts will be out for the rest of the resorts?

I have called my guide with those questions, but unfortunately he is not very good at returning messages, it actually took 4 messages (3 days) and a call to quality assurance to add the points on for BLT, you would think that they would jump on a call that adds up to $11200.00 in there pockets, long story short not impressed with our guide takes from 2 to 4 days to get calls returned. thats why I thought posting this question would probobly yeild faster results than my guide.

Please check out the photo of me practicing to hopefully become a moderator some day.
    http://www.tonytheplumber.com/disney.html
    BC DVC Member10/06 BLT Member1/09
    Outside Park New Years 03
    PO 10/03 PO 10/04 HONEYMOOM PC 12/05 PC 12/06 BC 1/07 BCV 11/07 BCV 02/08
    BCV 11/08 SS 2/09
    NEVER ENOUGH!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile

The first day you can make a reservation at BLT will be March 1st, 2009 for stays beginning September 1st, 2009.

2010 points chart isn't out yet. Probably won't be out until the beginning of '09.
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I couldn't believe either how unresponsive the Disney DVC sales people are. After leaving a bunch of messages with no return call and no one else being able to take care of us because we were now "marked" as someone else's, we finally looked into resale purchases through the Timeshare Store and were thrilled with the results. We just closed on the property and are hoping within the next 10 days to be in the Disney system to start booking - yeah
    Cheloconnell :)

DVC Member Since 2008: BLT, GF, AK, OKW, HH

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bay Lake Tower Question?

Never thought my guide was that great but I got an immediate response to my call about BLT. I was told that they are being swamped with calls but they did manage to call me right back and actually spent alot of time on the phone with me. Go figure...you would think to them this is money in the bank and they would be more responsive. I'm glad the timeshare store worked out so well for you. Something to think about.

Post Thanks / Like

I wish I could have gone resale, but, the BLT incentives were so good it was worth the hassle, It was aggravating as all he&** though, I have never had to work so hard to get someone to take money from me.......
    BC DVC Member10/06 BLT Member1/09
    Outside Park New Years 03
    PO 10/03 PO 10/04 HONEYMOOM PC 12/05 PC 12/06 BC 1/07 BCV 11/07 BCV 02/08
    BCV 11/08 SS 2/09
    NEVER ENOUGH!

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone have a price on a 2bedroom villa at bay lake tower yet? We are considering now that maybe if we DO end up taking kids we will just take grandparents TOO and get a villa, and it seems a 2bdrm villa is $20 cheaper a day than two deluxe rooms. So I wondered how possible It would be to get one the first week of sept and how much it will be.
    A man should never neglect his family for business.-Walt Disney
    Apr07-FW
    Feb08-FW
    Sep08-BC
    Sep09-POR
    Nov-Dec09-FW
    Dec09-BC
    Aug10-WL
    Jan11-SSR
    Oct11-ASM/FW/CBR/BC
    Dec11-ASM/BLT
    Jan12-WD
    Feb12-Off
    Sep12-BCV/Pop
    Jan13-FW/AOA
    Feb13-CBR
    Sept13-Dland
    Dec13-FW

Post Thanks / Like

Question

Are you talking about paying for a room or using points?

Considering the first week in September is the resort's grand opening, I'd be shocked if there were any cash rooms available.

You might be able to rent points from a BLT owner, but that seems unlikely in year one since I would guess most folks would want to use those points.
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Post Thanks / Like

For a cash reservation you should call Disney and see when they will be taking ressies for BLT. They are required to set aside a small percentage of rooms for cash reservations, but they'll likely go quickly.

For comparison, a standard-view 2-bedroom villa at Boardwalk, Beach Club or Wilderness Lodge for the first full week in September goes for $630 a night. First full week in October that same room is $820 a night ($815 for VWL).

BLT standard-view villas may cost slightly more.
    Many visits over 35+ years!
    DVC member since 2004 (SSR)

Stayed at: Bay Lake Tower, Polynesian, Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge, Boardwalk, Beach Club, Dolphin, PO Riverside, AS Sports, AS Movies, Saratoga, Vero Beach, Hilton Head, Aulani, Disneyland Hotel, and Grand Californian.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: