Quantcast Brett Favre, ughhhh.....

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Angry Brett Favre, ughhhh.....

I live near Green Bay and the story in regards to Brett Favre calling the Lions and offering inside info about the Packers offense is all I have heard about for 24 hours.

Favre is denying anything happened while Jay GLazer from Fox, who broke this story and a very reputable reported, is sticking to his story.

This story if true is really going to tarnish Favre's legacy in GB and amongst it's fans. I realize that when a player leaves his team it is common for him to offer insight to his new team when they play the team the player left. This though is totally different. Favre went out of his way to call an opponent in the same division as the Pack and spent over an hour offering up anything he could do to help the Lions. Favre left the Packers on bab terms but this not only hurts the organization, it hurts the players he played and battled alongside and it hurts the fans who have been very supportive of Favre over the years.

I was a Favre fan from the first game against Cincinati until this past summer. I supported him when he struggled his 2nd season and also after many of his crucial mistakes. But I am getting very tired of his childish behavior and unsportsman like antics.

Today on the local talk radio more fans than not who participated in a poll said that Favre's actions since June have made them not want Favre to be associated with the Packers after he retires. Pretty sad considering just a few months ago he was a living legend to almost all who participated in the poll.
    '94 & '97 Off Site
    '98, '04 & '07 PO - Riverside
    '00 Polynesian I '01 Contemporary
    '02 Animal Kingdom Lodge I '03 All Star Movies
    '05, '08 & '09 Pop Century I '06 Wilderness Lodge

Next 9/18 PO - French Quarter

"Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." ~ Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

I couldn't agree more. Favre was probably my favorite nfl player since Bart Starr. I was a huge backer, but have now jumped off the band wagon, and see that the difference between Starr and Favre, is that Bart Starr has class..something I am afraid Favre has shown very little of. I was sad to see him go, and now I wish he would just go away. . . unfortunately if he keeps this cr*p up, #4 may not be in the ring of honor..along side #15.
    1986 and 1991 offsite
    1998,2000,2001,2003,2004,2006,2008 movies
    1999, 2002 sports
    2005, 2007, 2009, 2011 pop
    2008 Riverside (Christmas Parade)
    2010 CB (25th anniversary)

Post Thanks / Like

If this story is true, I would be really disgusted with him. I could never imagine him to do something so classless.
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Never liked him ... not from day one. I've been saying for as long as anyone would listen that he's a very, very selfish and very, very overrated player.

I'm not at all surprised at the way he's behaved. It's about what I would have expected.

Sal Palantonio picked Favre as his most overrated player of all time and I'd have to agree.
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Post Thanks / Like

A local sports radio station was discussing this yesterday, and were debating if the only records Favre will hold when Peyton Manning retires are the most interceptions, and oldest qb to start a game. Vinnie currently holds that record, one Favre doesn't have.
    1986 and 1991 offsite
    1998,2000,2001,2003,2004,2006,2008 movies
    1999, 2002 sports
    2005, 2007, 2009, 2011 pop
    2008 Riverside (Christmas Parade)
    2010 CB (25th anniversary)

Mr. Brass Bonanza Guest

Default Jerk

All Favre cares about is himself. He's extremely selfish and had a huge ego. I have no doubt he did this to try and get back at his former team.

I wish no harm to anyone, but I hope someone hits him hard enough for him to say, "enough is enough" because I have certainly had enough of him. Farve thinks it's all about him. The reality is he's not as good as he thinks he is, and the Jets record proves it.

By the end of the year, Matt Cassel is going to be running circles around him.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: