Quantcast Confirmed my January ADR's!!!

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Confirmed my January ADR's!!!

Back in July I was only able to make some of my January dinner ADR's. I called today to make the rest and got everything I hoped for!!!
    We are doing...
    Mama Melrose Fantasmic(hope its good....heard good and bad!)
    Le Cellier
    Tokyo Dining
    Tutto Italia
    Ohana's
    Chefs de France (haven't been in years - hope its good!)

Got all the times I wanted on the days I wanted. Could park attendance / dining plan participants be down??? We go every year at this time (middle of January) and never have ADR's been this easy to make!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Those look great to me! I know Mama Melrose gets some complaints, but we have always loved it. In fact, we traditionally have our first Disney meal there on each trip.
    Jen

Always ready to talk Disney
    Grand Floridian**Contemporary**Polynesian**Wilderness Lodge**Yacht Club**Dolphin**Port Orleans French Quarter**All Star Movies**All Star Music**POP Century**Disney Wonder**Disney Magic**Disney Dream**VWL**Old Key West**Animal Kingdom Lodge**Bay Lake Tower

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Trev&EvMom...we are neighbors...I'm in Coram. I hope the easy of ADR's is a good sign.

We are going the week in Feb schools are out and I had to modify a reservation at Teppen Edo and had no problem at all. I hope that is a good sign for us as well
    [COLOR="Red"]3 trips prior to 2000
    2000-GF
    2003-GF
    2006-BCV & WLV
    2007-WLV & BWV
    2008-CBR & SSR
    2009-WLV, YC & Disney Wonder
    2010-CBR, POLY, SSR & Disney Magic
    2011-ASMu, Disney Dream,SSR, CONTEMP,POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

They all look good! I think you can count on a fun time with some great meals.
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Trev&Ev Mom View Post
    Mama Melrose Fantasmic(hope its good....heard good and bad!) We like it we have eaten there on three of our latest trips and had great meals each time. I know some on here do not care for it but we enjoyed it. Not the best italian I have had, especially being from a very ethnically italian area (and having Boston's Little Italy practically in our back yard) but still good for theme park italian.
    Le Cellier We had some great meals here, our last one I was a bit disappointed with as our server was not very Disney and did not like children, too bad for him we have three! But the rest of the staff was wonderful and one of the hostesses actually held our 10 month old while I finished dinner. She didn't want to give her back! LOL! So needless to say we are heading back.
    Tokyo Dining Can't help you here as I do not care for asian cusine much.
    Tutto Italia We have not tried the new eatery but enjoyed the servers in Alfredo's. Like I said we have some of the best italian food ever around here so I know what I am getting into elsewhere. DH is VERY italian (6'1" olive oil skin and jet black hair) and so are our children (they are a bit lighter, with the exception of DD#2 who also has olive oil skin, as I am as I am tall, blonde, and fair skinned) so the waitstaff has fun with them (and mommy).
    Ohana's We had tons of fun on oue last trip here. The children loved the coconut races and the fire pit. I loved the drinks in the pineapples!!! (Not this year as I have a passenger aboard! Maybe they'll humor me and put just pineapple juice in mine!)
    Chefs de France (haven't been in years - hope its good!) We ar trying this for the first time this year for DD#3's birthday and I am really looking forward to it!
    Have a great trip!!! Everything looks great!!!
    "All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

"Too many people grow up. That 's the trouble with the world, too many people grow up." - Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

We are going the last week of Jan and have some similar choices!! I am trying Tokyo dining for the first time. Love Lecelleir and Ohana as well. Looking forward to some yummy meals ( I don't have to cook)
    Happy planning
    Tracy șOș

1995 Grand Floridian for honeymoon
    2004 Polynesian LVC (three kids later)
    2005 Beach Club
    2006 Polynesian, Tonga!!
    2008 Polynesian
    figured out the secret...
    2008 DVC member AKV

2009 Saratoga Springs/ Boardwalk Villa
    2009 VWL/ AKV... 2 trips in 1 year..love my DVC!!!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: