Quantcast Gift Baskets?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: Gift Baskets?

Post Thanks / Like

Question Gift Baskets?

Other than the Disney Florist does anyone know a good place to order gift baskets from? I would like to surprise the children with some Disney themed baskets from "Mickey" when we go in January. The WDW Florist had limited ideas so any help is appreciated!
    Amanda, Mom of 4

ASMo Mar 2005
    Pop Sep 2006, Jan 2014, Jan 2016
    SSR Dec 2006
    Disney Magic Jan 2008, Mar 2009, Apr 2011
    OKW Jan 2009, June 2012, December 2017
    POFQ Jan 2012
    VWL Oct 2012
    AKV Jan 2013, June 2013, Aug 2015
    AOA July 2014
    All Star Sports Jan 2015

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I've always had a good experience with Disney Florist. But, your right it is kind of limited. Google Disney World Gift Baskets and you'll come up with a few. One is memories by betsy (takeout the spaces and add .com to go directly to her site) I've heard good things about her, I haven't used her myself. She can't put food items in the basket. Something about Florida Health Regulations, you probably have to be a certified food service worker for that. So if you wants snacks in it definitely go with Disney Florist.

Good luck!! Have a magical vacation!!!!!
    Melissa

4/87 offsite, 3/05 AKL, 10/06 WL, 3/08 GF, 1/09 WL, 3/09 Poly, 10/09 SSR, 1/10 AKV, 10/10 BLT, 12/10 AKV, 2/11 Poly, 5/11 BCV, 10/11 BLT, 12/11 WL, 5/12 1st Cruise on the Dream & BWV, 10/12 BLT!

"...That's the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up." Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

I looked at the disney florist and memories by betsy and I figured out that I had to find a cheaper way to do my DS's gift baskets. So I called disney merchandising and I was able to get gifts for two different baskets for the same price as one basket from the florist and betsy. And the "baskets" themselves that I got only cost $11. Now we will just take the baskets with us (hidden from DS) and have the resort "deliver" one at check in and the other to our room.
    Here is a link to pictures of what I did. It was really quick and easy.
    Sorry I don't have a suggestion besides doing it yourself, but money is somewhat of a issue for us, so I wanted to save as much as possible while giving DS some great gifts.
    °O° Cassandra °O°

Beach Club 4/07
    Caribbean Beach 2/09

Post Thanks / Like

I'd love to see them, that sounds like a great idea!!!! But the picture link didn't work!
    Melissa

4/87 offsite, 3/05 AKL, 10/06 WL, 3/08 GF, 1/09 WL, 3/09 Poly, 10/09 SSR, 1/10 AKV, 10/10 BLT, 12/10 AKV, 2/11 Poly, 5/11 BCV, 10/11 BLT, 12/11 WL, 5/12 1st Cruise on the Dream & BWV, 10/12 BLT!

"...That's the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up." Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NewmanFamily6 View Post
    Other than the Disney Florist does anyone know a good place to order gift baskets from?
    . . . disneyflorist
    . . . memoriesbybetsy
    . . . giftsofalifetime
    . . . themouseforless

I make no recommendations, just provide the list.
    Average Banjo Picker. Pretty-Good Sailing Master. Newly Ordained.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry about the link for the pics. That's only the second time I've tried to post a link, so here I go again:

Here is the link again. Hope it works this time .
    °O° Cassandra °O°

Beach Club 4/07
    Caribbean Beach 2/09

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBabies View Post
    Sorry about the link for the pics. That's only the second time I've tried to post a link, so here I go again:

Here is the link again. Hope it works this time .

Those are sooooo cute!!!! I really like the chest you used! Disney florist would get $$$$$$$ for that I'm sure! Thanks for sharing!

1 question, when you called disney merchandising did you ask for specific things or tell them round about what you where looking for?
    Melissa

Post Thanks / Like

I used memoriesbybetsy for my husband's surprises 25th anniversary basket and was very pleased with her work and working with her. She gave me her ideas, I gave her mine, and we emailed back and forth. I'm going to try to post a picture here:

Split Stay--AKL and CSR in 2010???

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mickey&missy View Post
    Those are sooooo cute!!!! I really like the chest you used! Disney florist would get $$$$$$$ for that I'm sure! Thanks for sharing!

1 question, when you called disney merchandising did you ask for specific things or tell them round about what you where looking for?
    I had seen some stuff online and had heard about other things, so I asked for the majority of the stuff I was looking for. A few things they no longer had, so they recomended things to me based on what I told them I was looking for.

Glad you liked the chest; It was on clearance at Michael's, all I had to do was stain it! And it was absolutely perfect for the theme we are going with (staying in a pirate room @ CBR!).

I told my DH, just wait to see what I'll do for DD when we take her in 2011!!
    °O° Cassandra °O°

Beach Club 4/07
    Caribbean Beach 2/09

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: