Quantcast Any 'special' chracters at teardrop next week? - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

The best day I have ever had at the teardrop:

We were tipped off and waiting, my sons were peeking under the gate to look for character feet.
    Out came: Max, Terk, Sheriff, Prince John, Friar Tuck, Mr Penguin, Pinochio, Gepetto, and Meeko
    they went in but the cm announced more would be out soon, lo and behold:
    Stromboli, Maire, Fowlfellow, Gideon, Lilo, Stitch, Dopey, Suzy, Perla
    later that week we also saw Darkwing Duck
    Loads of trips since 1974...

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Greenlawler- I'll second the need for an FAQ on the teardrop! I always check here to see what is new or going on and I cant believe some folks have never heard of it! We need to be able to just click them to the link!!! It is so fun to be an insider on something Disney!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Greenlawler View Post
    The best day I have ever had at the teardrop:

We were tipped off and waiting, my sons were peeking under the gate to look for character feet.
    Out came: Max, Terk, Sheriff, Prince John, Friar Tuck, Mr Penguin, Pinochio, Gepetto, and Meeko
    they went in but the cm announced more would be out soon, lo and behold:
    Stromboli, Maire, Fowlfellow, Gideon, Lilo, Stitch, Dopey, Suzy, Perla
    later that week we also saw Darkwing Duck

Dude, my DH would LOVE to see him!
    șOș

Post Thanks / Like

how about photopass photogs?? are they there??
    Upcoming trips to DL Hojo's Oct 19-25 and Pop Cen Dec 30 09-Jan 06 10

Pop Cen, Wilderness L, Disney Wonder, Coronado Spr Mar 8-16 09
    Pop Cen Dec 13-19 08 Jan 12-18 08 Sept 15-22 07 Jan 15-21 07 Sept 28-Oct 5 06 Aug 5-12 05
    All St Music Jan 6-11 05

CaptainJessicaSparrow Guest

Sometimes they are and sometimes they aren't.

Usually, it's a whole team of newbies if they are - character, attendant and photopass. I know I was there when I was training as an attendant.

Post Thanks / Like

OOO!!! I'm going on the 24th! Can you give us an estimated time? I'm probably heading into the park around 4 for the MNSSHP and I love seeing all the fun characters! haha

Post Thanks / Like

DH and I will have to check it out in a few weeks. We usually never go back that far. Hopefully we'll see some characters on our visit in the Teardrop area. Next trip: 11/24 thru 12/5 @ the POP

Post Thanks / Like

So we leave in 11 days. Should I expect to see any activity at the teardrop during this time of year? Please help!!!

Well, I know that there are some new friends joining the Entertainment family. But I think they might be in their regular locations by the time you come visit, however, it never hurts to look as often as you can spare, typically between 10-3pm,

Post Thanks / Like

Captain Jessica,
    Is Marie still appearing fairly regularly here? A good friend of mine is visiting on Sunday and Marie is her favorite character. Just wondering...

Thursday's Teardrop:

Mulan, Max, Pinocchio, Daisy, Perla and Suzy.

Post Thanks / Like

You have a much better chance of finding Marie at the Studios or Epcot than at the Teardrop.
    I ran away from college and joined the Mickey Mouse Club!

DisneyNut2005 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJessicaSparrow View Post
    Thursday's Teardrop:

Mulan, Max, Pinocchio, Daisy, Perla and Suzy.
    Thanks for sharing that with us.

Are there any Teardrop characters scheduled for this weekend as well?

Will there be any training groups at American Adventure or the Sorcerer's Hat this week too?

Usually, it goes something like this for the pattern:

American Adventure, Teardrop, Teardrop. So if you see someone at America, they will most likely be at Teardrop the next two days...or someone similar.

Rarely will they deviate from that these days. Usual finds at Studios are the result of extra friends hanging out before Fantasmic or schedule changes.

DisneyNut2005 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJessicaSparrow View Post
    Usually, it goes something like this for the pattern:

American Adventure, Teardrop, Teardrop. So if you see someone at America, they will most likely be at Teardrop the next two days...or someone similar.

Rarely will they deviate from that these days. Usual finds at Studios are the result of extra friends hanging out before Fantasmic or schedule changes.
    Well then, either way, do you happen to know if there'll be any characters visiting the Teardrop and/or American Adventure anytime this week besides Thursday and who's currently scheduled to appear?

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyNut2005 View Post
    Well then, either way, do you happen to know if there'll be any characters visiting the Teardrop and/or American Adventure anytime this week besides Thursday and who's currently scheduled to appear?
    Sorry, but they change every day based on who's available. I know we're getting a few new ICPs in, so you may want to head that way.

Really, we aren't supposed to know who is there, but if we do, it's because we know friends or have spotted the schedule somewhere.

The Thursday was actually for this past one, not the upcoming.

Post Thanks / Like

Last week on 12-2 we saw Robin Hood, Friar Tuck and Suzy (from Cinderella) at the Tear Drop around 10:30am.

Other days at MK, no activity.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AnnetteFan View Post
    You have a much better chance of finding Marie at the Studios or Epcot than at the Teardrop.
    Well I certainly cannot disagree here although both times we have seen Marie in the last two years have both been at the Teardrop. I would guess if a large "class" comes by she would be a good bet. However AnetteFan is usualy dead on and I would trust her knowledge more than mine after all we only get down there a couple of times a year.

At some point an intercot person will have to see these posts and know a character q & a would be a good idea.
    Loads of trips since 1974...

The thing is that Studios is no longer a special location because of HSM. They can't do the sets there because the special spot was the Hat, and because of the BPB and HSM, they can't do them there. So the odd characters that used to be out aren't really there anymore. Also, I was helping my friend finish her day today, and I didn't see Marie anywhere backstage, and if she was still visiting that park occassionally, I would have seen her somewhere.

Post Thanks / Like

The reason I say that Marie is more common at studios and Epcot is because they have less characters to choose from when it comes to training or spares than MK does, at MK they have a million training options but studios and Epcot don't so they're more likely to bring out the really random characters like Clara Cluck and Marie instead of the regular ones like Stitch or Max.

Marie is definetly still meeting at the studios for training, most of the training costumes aren't kept in the regular costuming areas.
    I ran away from college and joined the Mickey Mouse Club!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: