Quantcast So depressing...

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default So depressing...

Well, it is hard to believe but 365 days ago at this point in time my family and I were in MCO waiting for our bags and about to get our rental car.

One year since we were in Disney and just a little less than three years until we go back. It seems like a long time but considering before 2001, it had been twelve years since I had been, three years will be a breeze...

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

At least you follow the correct belief that you must always be counting down to your next Disney Vacation.

We will be going in two weeks and it occurred to me last night that I didn't have my next trip planned. If I do not start planning soon, I will come home to NO COUNTDOWN
    GMGDISNEYMOM
    6/14 BCV
    7/13 DL-Paradise Pier
    4/12 AKL
    12/11 SSR
    11/10 VWL
    11/09 AKL
    4/09 FWC
    10/08 - VWL
    6/08 BV (1st DVC trip!)
    1/08 - AKL
    4/07 - FWC
    12/96 - OKW
    5/88- C
    11/84 - LBVV
    11/77 - C

Post Thanks / Like

At least you have Intercot to help ease your pain. When you need a Disney fix, just log on and we'll be there.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh yeah. Well, I will be thinking about the trip last year every day until the day we went home. LOL

However, three/four years is about the time frame for our trips since 2001 so waiting until 2011 isn't too bad.

Post Thanks / Like

I was just sitting here thinking the same thing. Last year a this time we were in DHS having lunch with jojo and the little einsteins. the kids were dancing and I was eating those little cheesecake things for dessert. We are hoping to go back next year, but i could be getting laid off so not sure if that will be happening or not. It had been 10 years since we were there (and that was our very first trip) I have vowed that it will NOT be that long in between trips this time. Life is just too short.

Disneyfan328
    Pittsburgh PA
    3/97 - All Star Music
    9/07 Port Orleans Riverside
    May 2009All Star Movie~Wedding Anniversary!
    January 2012 All Star Movies
    December 2013 - All Star Movies to celebrate birthdays!
    Planning our December 2015 "Paige's Sweet 16" Birthday Trip -Art of Animation!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I can happily say I am not as depressed as I was. We got home a year ago today so it is not officially over a year since we have been to Disney and I can just relax and wait until my next trip in 2011.

God, that looks weird... 2011...

Post Thanks / Like

Oh boy, do I feel your pain! We went last December and I have no idea when we will get to go back.

Post Thanks / Like

I know what you mean, anytime I'm not planning a WDW trip I'm a little sad & wondering when we're going back! We just went in April and it seems like it's been forever! We don't have next years vacation planned yet, but I'm hoping that everyone wants to go back to WDW! We went 3 years in a row & then decided that there were other places that we wanted to go & other things to experience as a family so last year we went to the beach and it as great! But then the Disney withdrawal really kicked in! I was so glad to go back this year. I always wonder when our next trip will be, & if it'll get old to my DS's, but I don't think it will. I'm really hoping to be able to swing a split trip next year like we did a few years ago, both WDW & the beach! That was awesome. We followed 6 days at WDW by 2 days at Cocoa beach to relax & unwind, and it was perfect! I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Really it's not been a good year for us financially, so I guess I'll be happy if we just get to take a vacation & go anywhere!
    Shari
    -"There's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow..."

'02 - All Star Movies
    '04, '05, '06, '10, '11, '16, '19, '21 - Pop Century

'08 - Offsite/Pop Century
    '13, '21 - Offsite
    '17 - Port Orleans/French Quarter!

Post Thanks / Like

I know what you mean. We were there last September and aren't planning on going until September 2011. But hopefully we will have enough airline miles for the tickets were going to need and have used our Disney Visa enough by then to have enough reward points for all our souveniers I will have to buy by than.

And our unborn child will be 2 1/2 the age our twins girls are now.
    November 2010 Disneyland
    December 2009 Disneyland
    March 2008 Disneyland
    December 2007 Disneyland
    September 2007 All Star Music
    August 2007 Disneyland
    October 2006 Offsite
    December 2003 POR
    June 2001 All Star Music

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: