Quantcast Whoo! Hi everyone again!

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Whoo! Hi everyone again!

Hey everyone! Its been a SUPPPER long time since I have been on here, and I have missed everyone dearly. I guess I kinda needed a break from all of the posting I did, and by doing so, kinda trying move on from VMK (sadly, I had to do it) since it WAS closing and will never come back.

Anyway, life has been good! Again, busy with everything, but good! I would have posted sooner, but my computer broke, so yeah. That's an event in my life since my time off from the boards. What has been going on with all of you? Is the whole gang still kinda on here? Or did most of you leave? What has your life been like without VMK? Mine? Well, I am not sure. Kinda the same. Kinda not. I miss SO much just hanging out with friends, and being at Disney with my jammies on, and being excited every Friday wondering what the new pin was, and what trades I will do that day, and what my new score will be in pirates. But now, I am spending more time off the computer, which I guess, is a good thing too! So its a bitter sweet thing.

So anyway, while I am here, I might as well talk about VMK. Since October is coming up, this was the time when, I got so excited! New costumes were coming out, the decorations, the music, the room making. VMK made Halloween great for me. I am not quite too sure how I am going to deal with none of the things above this year. I mean, because of VMK, it made me excited about Halloween. I hope I can still be excited!

This was just my way of saying 'Hi again'! Again, I hope your all doing well, and that you have a Disney trip planned soon! Oh! And before I go....

http://gpvmk.com/index.html

!!!!
    It might mean nothing anything now, but go to the link, and it will bring you into a VMK like land, where you can hear and see VMK once again. So, if your like me, and just NEED to hear those Halloween (or holiday!) sounds again to get you in the spirit, that's the link you should go to. Its actually REALLY cool. When the welcome sound popped up, I almost started to cry! Seriously, just go, lol. Now because of it, I wish VMK was back more than ever! Haha, but seriously, this guy who created it, did an AMAZING job, and you should really check it out

Anywho, it was nice to see you all again! Hope to talk to you soon!
    VMK Name: DidneyWDWkm (AKA Did) then it changed to Didney_km
    Next Trip to Disney: December! Hopefuly its not as cold as last time...

Have a Magical Day!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi did!

Some of us are still out here.

We have a difficult time catching up, as were all over the place now, but we try to meet up once in awhile. INTERCOT is still our central meeting place. Don't be a stranger.. come and say hi more often. We miss you!
    I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.

Post Thanks / Like

HEY Did! Wow, it has been a long time and I missed ya tons Yup, we're still here, I post as often as I can (WOOT for weekends!) sooooo I hope to see ya around
    Inferno. RIP VMK.
    -Happiest Place On Earth

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Did

Like Patti and Doll said we are still here although we do have a difficult time connecting. But when we are able to we do.

Don't be a stranger
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: