Quantcast Disney Tours

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: Disney Tours

Post Thanks / Like

Default Disney Tours

Do you guys suggest any of the tours. I noticed that each park, except Studios, offer some kind of tour. What tours are worth the time, money and insight?

Thanks again in advance!
    PLEASE WAIT UNTIL THE RIDE COMES TO A COMPLETE STOP!!!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Airblue1 View Post
    Do you guys suggest any of the tours. I noticed that each park, except Studios, offer some kind of tour. What tours are worth the time, money and insight?

Thanks again in advance!
    I love the 2-hour Segway tour at Epcot. It is a lot of fun!
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

Post Thanks / Like

I took the Wild by Design tour at the Animal Kingdom. It was very good but not if you are looking for a backstage tour. I found it neat because it pointed out all of the intricate details that the Imagineers put into creating the stage at the DAK.

I also took the full day tour that goes behind the scenes at MK, MGM, and Epcot. I think the Keys to the Kingdom tour would be a better option as not a lot was covered at the other two parks and a lot of time was spent driving between the locations and eating lunch.

I would also recommend the Segway tour at Epcot as I had a ton of fun on the Segway tour at California Adventure.
    "Jammin' in the jungle to the rhythm of one!"

Proud mom of Elias - born Sept 2008!

WDW College Program Alum-Fall 2001

I runDisney - 2010 DL Half, 2012 Coast to Coast DL Half and Wine & Dine, 2014 Tinker Bell Half, 2014 Avengers Half, 2015 Pixie Dust Challenge, 2015 Dumbo Double Dare

Post Thanks / Like

We have done this one twice. It really is a neat little tour and this price is good.

Behind the Seeds Greenhouse Tour:
    You saw a glimpse of the greenhouses at Epcot's 'The Land' on the boat ride, but wouldn't it be neat to go through them on foot and see how they grow their amazing plants?
    (10:30 am to 4:00 pm - Daily - 1 Hour)
    $12 adult - $10 child
    (Park admission required, one hour.)

Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad to see that the earlier post enjoyed the Wild By Design program at Disney's Animal Kingdom. It's very true that it doesn't visit any backstage areas, and focuses on the stories behind the design, construction, and operation of the park. Disney's Animal Kingdom really is an amazing place and it is shocking how much detail goes into creating and maintaining it.

The other program at Disney's Animal Kingdom is 'Backstage Safari'. If Wild By Design looks from the inside out, then Backstage Safari looks from the outside in. Backstage Safari focuses on the excellent care the animals receive and the facilities that keep a large zoo running. While each day is unique, you typically will visit an animal "barn" (backstage home), the vet hospital, nutrition center (Food), and a 'behind the scenes' private Kiliminjaro Safari adventure.

They are both very different programs, so at some point in your Disney travels, you need to experience both to learn it all!!

(and yes.. I'll admit I'm a bit biased on these two.. but can you blame me?... )
    Education Instructor - Disney's Animal Kingdom <br /><br />Call (407)WDW-TOUR to book your "Wild by Design" or "Backstage Safari" Education Program at Disney's Animal Kingdom!

Post Thanks / Like

what is the tours at Epcot, ?I would like one focused around the countries.
    Countless Disneyland trips
    May 2000 Honeymoon 1st DW Trip
    April 2001 AS Music
    May 2003 Off-site
    December 2003 AS Movies
    July 2004 Disneyland
    December 2005 AS Movies
    September 2007 Pop
    March 2009 Pop
    Christmas 2010 Movies
    June 2011 off-site
    Christmas 2012 Caribbean Beach

Post Thanks / Like

Default Keys To Kingdom

Just came back from five days at WDE and did the Keys to Kingdom tour. It was very good. Informative info, even for someone who knows a lot about Disney. Lunch is included. It requires admission and takes a half day out of your trip, but definitely worth it. We also got to ride two rides (Jungle Cruise and Haunted Mansion).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MickeysEars View Post
    what is the tours at Epcot, ?I would like one focused around the countries.
    The tours are the 2-hour Segway tour (it goes around the WS), the 1-hour Segway tour (it stays in FW), Behind the Seeds, and the FW tour (I forget the name).
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: