Quantcast Cindy's Royal Table At Lunch

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cindy's Royal Table At Lunch

Are there characters present at Cinderella's Royal Table at lunch time? I thought I saw a post some time ago that said that the Prince, Cinderella and the Fairy Godmother walk around and greet guests but I may be wrong. Does anyone know?
    One more question, I understand that you get some photos to take home of you and Cinderella. Can you have the pictures sent back to your hotel so you don't have to carry them around with you all day?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    southern Indiana - 16 hours away from paradise
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure about the picture thing. That would be very cool if they will send them to your room but I have never asked about doing that.

During lunch, Cinderella is in the lobby for pictures but not in the dining room. During your meal in the dining room, various princess will make the rounds to each table. I think the princesses vary each time but when we were there we had snow white, belle, sleeping beauty, and jasmine.

Hope this helps
    °0° Lori °0°
    '13--Pop and BCV
    '12--Pop and OKW
    '11--POR and AKV/BLT
    '10--POR
    '09--Pop and BCV -- Our first trip "home"
    '08--Pop and Poly-1st P&PP
    '07--Pop Century - 1st MNSSHP
    '07--ASMu--First family trip
    Many, many trips as a child with my parents

Post Thanks / Like

We had lunch there about 3 wks ago. We loved it compared to the breakfast. The breakfast there felt rushed to us..very very hectic., but the lunch was not. We had a later lunch booked at about 1:30. There were 5 of us, and that meant we had 2 pictures with Cinderella included in our package. We took one of the kids alone with her, and one of our whole family. Then we went upstairs to eat. Jasmine, Belle, Sleeping Beauty and Snow White came around twice. The food was really really good, and we were treated like royalty! We had the same server for lunch that we had for the breakfast 3 years ago!! I have some pictures posted of us at the lunch on my trip report called Out of NJ and Into the Frying Pan. I believe our lunch was on Day 2 of our report. Check them out if you want, and have fun!
    Lisa
    Multiple visits over Multiple years
    30 plus stays at Disney's Polynesian resort

Post Thanks / Like

We had the lunch in 2006 and had all the princesses except for Ariel. But we then got to see Ariel at the castle in Norway.

I felt more rushed at CRT than at Norway, but it just might have been busier that day.
    Disney World:
    1996 Honeymoon @ Wilderness Lodge
    1997 Caribbean Beach
    2001 All Star Movies
    2006 Pop Century
    2009 POFQ
    2010 AKL
    2011 BCV/AKL

2012: AKL June 26- July 6

Post Thanks / Like

We ate there for lunch in Dec 06. We saw Cinderella downstairs for the photo package. Upstairs we saw Mary Poppins, Jasmine, Belle in her blue dress, & Snow White. We had one of the next to last rezzies and we didn't feel rushed at all. We actually had a CM come by to make sure we had seen all of the characters. We did it the day we went to BBB in DTD and my girls we dressed like Cinderella and Snow White. Cinderella made a fuss over my oldest and when we got upstairs Snow White made a fuss over my youngest . It was so magical. It's a lasting memory I will have forever.
    LIZ
    Disneyland-Too many times to count
    WDW
    APRIL 2005 - Offsite
    DECEMBER 2006 - Fort Wilderness
    OCTOBER 2007-Saratoga Springs Resort
    SEPTEMBER 2009-OKW

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: