Quantcast "Worst" Superhero

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

View Poll Results: Worst Comic book hero

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aquaman

3 17.65%
  • Green Arrow

2 11.76%
  • Ant Man

3 17.65%
  • Dr.Strange

0 0%
  • She-Hulk

4 23.53%
  • Martian manhunter

2 11.76%
  • Kitty Pride

2 11.76%
  • Sgt Rock

1 5.88%
    Post Thanks / Like

Default "Worst" Superhero

Which is the "Worst" Superhero ?
    Basically from this list- who represents the stupidest hero-

For example- green Arrow is just a guy who shoots special arrows-
    Ant man has an Ant army
    etc-

For your reference-
    Aquaman- swims, breathes underwater, talks to fish
    Green Arrow is a guy who wears tights and shoots arrows, he has no powers except he has an arsenal of special arrows.
    Ant man talks to insects and commands an ant army
    Martian manhunter is from mars ( right away that's dumb becasue we all know mars is uninhabited)
    Dr. Strange is the master of mysticism, a wizard
    She-hulk is a woman version og Hulk, but she isnt ugly, just green and strong...
    Kitty Pryde is an x-man or was one, she can go through walls? and is a little girl and has a pet baby gargoyle ?
    Sgt Rock is a suped up soldier who is old and used to have his own comic series...

Basically if you were a super hero and you needed a partner- not many of these would add you alot of value, maybe She hulk,
    Bryan

DVC since 02, Poly 89-90, Tokyo 98, CB 99, Swan 01, WL 06 ,08, 10, BLT 11, HHI 12, OKW 12-13, BC 03-05, 07-09, 11, 13,16 , 17
    Contemporary 05, 13, GC DLR 15, VeroBeach 16, AoA 16

"There's Blood on the saddle, and Blood all around...."Big Al-

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG great question! My wife loves Aquaman and I think he stinks - literally like fish!

I grew up with him on the Justice League. He talked to fish - big deal. He was always having to hitch a ride from Batman or Wonder Woman just to get to the ocean. There is no way he was pulling down the same paycheck as Superman. Even the Wonder Twins had greater powers than he did. He should have been made to clean the Justice League!

Aquaman = Loser!

This is going to be a fun thread!
    "Believe me, it's the most exciting and challenging assignment we have ever tackled at Walt Disney Productions."
    Walt Disney speaking on the future Disney World

Post Thanks / Like

i agree Aquaman is pretty sad. I haven't even heard of some of the others on the list though
    Dragongirlx (AkA Ruth)

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

2004 - offsite
    2006 - Dolphin
    2007- WL
    2008 - Poly
    2009 - WL
    2010 - GF
    2012 - WL
    2013 - WL
    2014 - WL

Post Thanks / Like

I don't really know from reading comics who is the *worst* superhero in terms of tangibe powers but I certainly know who I think is the worst superhero in concept: Superman

Boring Boring Superman.

Johnny "I can do anything" Goody Two-Shoes

He can do ANYTHING including pick up a planet and turn back time. I mean....what's the point? They have to introduce an utterly contrived mythical "substance" and overuse it to the point of mythical substance abuse to even vaguely allow villains to moderately challenge him.

*Hides from comic book fans*
    I've got a dirty thumb.

The People of Anandapur and the Royal Anandapur Wildlife and Forestry Authority trust you will enjoy your walk and ask that you respect and honor these lovely creatures with behavior appropriate for peaceful co-existence.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rhetoric2000 View Post
    I don't really know from reading comics who is the *worst* superhero in terms of tangibe powers but I certainly know who I think is the worst superhero in concept: Superman

Boring Boring Superman.

Johnny "I can do anything" Goody Two-Shoes

He can do ANYTHING including pick up a planet and turn back time. I mean....what's the point? They have to introduce an utterly contrived mythical "substance" and overuse it to the point of mythical substance abuse to even vaguely allow villains to moderately challenge him.

*Hides from comic book fans*

Actually you are right. Superman negates the need for other superheros. He can do it all, why does he need a helper? But hey, when he is hit by the kryptonite, I sleep better knowing Aquaman is out there talking to whales from the back of his seahorse!
    "Believe me, it's the most exciting and challenging assignment we have ever tackled at Walt Disney Productions."
    Walt Disney speaking on the future Disney World

Post Thanks / Like

i added some color above to make it easier- thanks for the suggestion
    Bryan

DVC since 02, Poly 89-90, Tokyo 98, CB 99, Swan 01, WL 06 ,08, 10, BLT 11, HHI 12, OKW 12-13, BC 03-05, 07-09, 11, 13,16 , 17
    Contemporary 05, 13, GC DLR 15, VeroBeach 16, AoA 16

"There's Blood on the saddle, and Blood all around...."Big Al-

Post Thanks / Like

I voted for SHE HULK cos i cant stand the Hulk anyway ...SHE HULK gets my vote as there has been absolutely no thought put in this character its just a rip off of the Hulk ..

And i agree with the comments about Superman ..hes absolutely pointless with all his powers .
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Offsite 1996 to 2005
    Dec 2006 2007 2008 CBR
    Dec 2009 2010 2011 2013 2014 2017 BLT
    Dec 2012 2015 2016 2018 OKW
    Dec 2017 2018 S/S
    June 2010 BCV
    June 2012 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

I had to go with Green Arrow. So what if you can shoot special arrows. Unless you have one that travels under water, Aquaman can out run you and hide. Probably turn around and spit some flesh eating plankton at you.

I confess I don't know many of the others. Does Superchicken not make the list? He had some crazy powers but depended on the "super sauce" to get them. Any super hero that depends on a most likely illegal substance for short term powers has to be suspect. Either way, it was Fred that did it all anyway. Kind of like the cat in Hong Kung Phooey.

Post Thanks / Like

Kitty Pryde?!?!?!! What?!?!

She's my favorite superhero ever!!! (After Illyana Rasputin and Doug Ramsey!) How can you have her on the "worst" list?!?!?! She helped out majorly during the whole Dark Phoenix fiasco and is actually one of the more popular and strongest X-characters in recent history!!! (And her pet dragon is totally awesome!!!)

LOL...to each his own, I guess!

I picked She-Hulk. She's basically Hulk as a woman. I think they could have come up with something more creative for the character than "Bruce Banner's cousin gets a blood transfusion and oops! She's a hulk now too!" Really, Marvel? Really?
    Janine
    -----------------
    Disney World: 87, 89, 92, 96-97, 99-00, 02-05, 07-14
    Disneyland: 05, 10-14
    RunDisney: 13 (Princess, Dumbo, ToT), 14 (Dopey, Tink, Glass Slipper, Dumbo, Wine & Dine, Avengers), 15 (Dopey, Rebel Challenge)
    DVC Member: 07-NOW

Post Thanks / Like

The worst superhero is The Dragonfly from Superhero Movie... LOL...
    Son of Jor-El.. Kneel before Zod...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with the Superman criticism, I'm also not a fan of Spider-man or the Hulk, but not ever super hero can be as good as Batman and Gambit so hey, to each his own.

Post Thanks / Like

I remeber in an OLD comic book, there was a strip called "Revenge of Dr. Numbers" or something like that. I don't know ANYBODY that could actually market this! It was a guy that has a device to torture people by giving them hard math problems. It was up to Nicole and Jack to stop him. I am pretty sure that was it. I'll see if I can find it again. I found it on the sidewalk next to Wal-Mart
    All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them- Walt Disney

What time does the 3 o' Clock parade start?

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: