Quantcast Photopass Locations

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Photopass Locations

I am really looking forward to taking advantage of the Photopass Photographers in September ...what are some of your favorite Photopass Pictures that don't need to be missed?

Amy

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Other than the entry shots I'd have to say the one with TOT in the background and EE in the background. Those are 2 we really like. Also the ones around the WS. Those turned out great!
    Go Nashville Predators!
    9/09 ASMo
    10/08 ASMu
    9/07 Caribbean Beach
    1/07 Marriott - family trip

9/06 Coronado Springs

09/03 Coronado Springs - Honeymoon
    10/99 Coronado Springs

06/96 Old Key West
    07/93 Beach Club
    12/91 Offsite - High School Trip

Post Thanks / Like

Last time we were there we were walking across the Tomorrowland bridge at night and got stopped. They take a picture right on the bridge with the castle in the background. I don't know if they only do it at night with the lights on the castle, but the pictures turned out really good!
    șOș șOș șOș șOș șOș șOș șOș șOș șOș șOș
    Amber

62 Miles from the Magic!!!!

Stayed at: All Stars Sports, Music and Movies; Dixie Landings; Port Orleans; Pop Century; Yacht Club

Post Thanks / Like

in front of the tree of life or on the main bridge at AK...great pics...and hey dont forget Main Street USA
    1999 -2005 Former CM at Space Mtn and Caricature artist at AK and Resorts
    Jan 06 BC/Cruise/ASM
    Sept 06 Pop
    April 07 Pop
    Dec. 07 Caribbean Beach
    Aug 09 Pop
    May 10 Pop
    Jan 12 - Dolphin - WDW Half Marathon 1:44:45
    Sept 12 - ToT run and MNSSHP - Pop

Charleston, SC- 395.4 miles/6 hrs. & 15 min. from WDW
    Post Thanks / Like

I like to get a Photopass picture right in front of Cinderella's Castle where the Mickey and Walt "Partners" statue is. We have had a pic taken there in both the day and the night, and they both turned out really well. It looks cool with the statue and the Castle in the background of the photo.

Of course, we seem to always get our pictures taken with the Photopass at the entrances to all 4 parks at the very beginning of the day before we do anything else. I think that has pretty much become a tradition each trip with us. I always say, "Let's take the family picture while we all still look good!"
    Tara °O°

AP holder since '03 and DVC owner since '08

Next Up:
    April '10--DH, DS11, and me--Spring break/Saratoga Springs Resort/ Flower and Garden Festival

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure if you are going to the Water Parks or not but my friends and I went to Typhoon last year and the three of us were in the rafts all holding each others rafts and there was a photo pass guy that took our picture. It is a very cool looking picture. I am also a big fan of in front of Cinderellas Castle at night and in front of Spaceship Earth at night...just some favs

Post Thanks / Like

Amy~ I am going to assume you are planning on purchasing the CD of the photopass pics...it is what I did on the last trip...

Sooooo...We hit every photographer we could find....and I was suprised by how many we did find....I like the ones in front of the train station (right before you go under) and the Tower of Terror....but we also got a high school musical picture...we saw a girl walking around with a basketball and pom poms...very cute pics! Also, as I was resting at Epcot around Italy (I think) my niece was climbing on a pole ( I know I should have made her stop; but I was toooooo tired), but a photopass guy was walking by and started taking pics, he even layed on the ground to get a good angle.

My niece even started keeping an eye out for the vests...

ASK FOR THE SPECIAL PICS!!!!! I cannot stress this enough; i didn't know to do this on previous trip, but this one...almost every front of the park landmark has a special pic associated with it; ie tinkerbell in your hands; baby simba, Etc....

By the time our 8 day trip ended we had over 220 pics...if there was a photopass person there I did not even take out my camera, I let them do it all...many were suprised but on previous trips I had so many duplicates.

Have fun!!
    DJ
    1978-offsite
    December 2003-POR
    June 2005-POFQ
    February 2006-Off site
    June 2006-POFQ
    March 2007-POFQ
    June 6-13, 2008- POFQ

Next: Christmas-New Year's Disneyland or World...not sure yet, but I will be at one!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry I got so long winded...but...

We also took one in Adventure land that looks like we are fighting Captain Hook...very cute..

Look for a photopass guy with the camera on a tripod holding a sword. It was next to the Pirates exit...

DJ
    1978-offsite
    December 2003-POR
    June 2005-POFQ
    February 2006-Off site
    June 2006-POFQ
    March 2007-POFQ
    June 6-13, 2008- POFQ

Next: Christmas-New Year's Disneyland or World...not sure yet, but I will be at one!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

DJ...No, not any need to apologize. I greatly appreciate any info or advice given.

Thanks for all the help. I look forward to all the photopass pictures.

Amy

PopDivaPaige Guest

I love the pictures near the Cinderella Castle. I don't know why, but it just brings out that magical Disney touch!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bleukarma View Post
    Last time we were there we were walking across the Tomorrowland bridge at night and got stopped. They take a picture right on the bridge with the castle in the background. I don't know if they only do it at night with the lights on the castle, but the pictures turned out really good!
    We had pictures taken there too, during the day. The photographer at this spot was REALLY into his job, he took tons of pics of the 3 of us, some of just DH and I, and we also posed "with" tinkerbell.
    Christi

2014: May--POR & US/IOA; Nov--POR (1st rD--JJ5k!)
    2013: May--POR
    2012: Jun--POP; Aug--POP/Hard Rock
    2011: Aug/Sept--US/IOA; Nov--POFQ
    2010: Dec--CSR
    2009: Sept--Poly GVCL
    2008: Sept--POFQ
    2007: Jan/Feb--POR; Sept: POFQ
    2004: Oct--CSR
    1987: off-site

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by McGoofy View Post
    Of course, we seem to always get our pictures taken with the Photopass at the entrances to all 4 parks at the very beginning of the day before we do anything else. I think that has pretty much become a tradition each trip with us. I always say, "Let's take the family picture while we all still look good!"
    Our only photopass tradition is in front of the hat at DHS. That's the only place that we've been photographed on each of our three trips.
    Christi

2014: May--POR & US/IOA; Nov--POR (1st rD--JJ5k!)
    2013: May--POR
    2012: Jun--POP; Aug--POP/Hard Rock
    2011: Aug/Sept--US/IOA; Nov--POFQ
    2010: Dec--CSR
    2009: Sept--Poly GVCL
    2008: Sept--POFQ
    2007: Jan/Feb--POR; Sept: POFQ
    2004: Oct--CSR
    1987: off-site

Post Thanks / Like

there is a little grotto to the right of the castle and my DD remembers the spot every trip and reminds us to stop there
    Countless Disneyland trips
    May 2000 Honeymoon 1st DW Trip
    April 2001 AS Music
    May 2003 Off-site
    December 2003 AS Movies
    July 2004 Disneyland
    December 2005 AS Movies
    September 2007 Pop
    March 2009 Pop
    Christmas 2010 Movies
    June 2011 off-site
    Christmas 2012 Caribbean Beach

Post Thanks / Like

What are the "special pictures" that Aunt DJ mentioned? I've never heard of them, but Tink and baby Simba sound pretty cool to me ...
    I don't like formal gardens. I like wild nature. It's just the wilderness instinct in me, I guess.

There is more treasure in books than in all the pirates' loot on Treasure Island and at the bottom of the Spanish Main.

-- Walt Disney --

Post Thanks / Like

We got Tink at epcot I think and going to RNR we jumped over Stitch. This is truly an awesome item to have. Photopass is cool.
    POR 04/2018
    CB - 01/2018
    Contemporary - 12/2017
    Poly - 06/2017
    GF - 08/2009
    BW - 07/2008
    Contemporary - 11/2007
    Poly - 02/2007
    POR - 12/2004
    Contemporary - 12/2003
    Dixie Landing - 12/2002, 12/2001 8/2000
    Contemporary - 12/1999
    Dixie Landing - 5/1998, 5/1997

Post Thanks / Like

The special pictures mentioned ( ie tink and simba ) are where they take your picture ( or your whole family ) with your hands cupped out in front of you. They have you do one where you look at your hands and look surprised and one looking at the camera. When you get home to view the pictures ( or later if you go to one of the picture viewing stations) they impose tinkerbell or simba into your hands. they really do turn out awesome!!! I know for sure about tink and simba. I read somewhere that there is a ghost one that you can get done at either haunted mantsion or tower of terror but I am not sure if those are ones you can get all the time or if maybe they are a halloween party only thing. There was also a stitch on at DS I believe.

anyone know what all other ones there are? Is there one with captain hook too?

Disneyfan328
    Pittsburgh PA
    3/97 - All Star Music
    9/07 Port Orleans Riverside
    May 2009All Star Movie~Wedding Anniversary!
    January 2012 All Star Movies
    December 2013 - All Star Movies to celebrate birthdays!
    Planning our December 2015 "Paige's Sweet 16" Birthday Trip -Art of Animation!!!

Post Thanks / Like

The special pics we got were:

Holding Tinkerbell-front of MK

holding simba-front of AK..well ours was on the back side, but you can do either place.

Fighting hook-next to Pirates of Carribean-MK

Stich coming up from the ground-front of Studios

Mickey/Goofy "soarin" over our heads at Epcot.

I think there is another stich one at the studios with him on a bench, and one at MK in front of the Haunted Mansion (this is the one I really look for as it seems to be rare).

I am sure there are others, but that is all I can think of right now..

DJ
    1978-offsite
    December 2003-POR
    June 2005-POFQ
    February 2006-Off site
    June 2006-POFQ
    March 2007-POFQ
    June 6-13, 2008- POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

Somehow, I never knew about these special pictures. When I was younger, my dad would always rush us right past the Disney photographers in the mad dash to get to the best thing upon opening ... I'm ashamed to say I've inherited the ignore-the-guy-with-the-camera disease, but now (especially since I'm older and have learned to take my time cherishing the World) I'll be sure to make the pit stop!
    I don't like formal gardens. I like wild nature. It's just the wilderness instinct in me, I guess.

There is more treasure in books than in all the pirates' loot on Treasure Island and at the bottom of the Spanish Main.

-- Walt Disney --

Post Thanks / Like

I am so glad that I saw this question because it is one I never would have thought to ask. We are taking our son for his first trip to The World in Feb 2009 for his birthday, and you can bet that I will now make sure I can get as many 'special' pictures as I can! Thanks so much for all your info!
    °O° Cassandra °O°

Beach Club 4/07
    Caribbean Beach 2/09

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: