Quantcast Discount Ticket Sites

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Question Discount Ticket Sites

Hi,

I have been reading quite alot of post where people are referring to sites that have discount tickets. Not just for Disney but others as well ( Dinner shows, other Orlando attractions). Can anyone refer me to these sites, as well as ones that I should stay away from?

Thank you,
    Becca

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I encourage you to check out INTERCOT sponsor, the Official Ticket Center, for all your Orlando area/WDW ticket needs.

1326 miles from the most magical place on earth
    Post Thanks / Like

I use undercover tourist for all of our ticket needs. I've used them the last 3 or 4 years and have had no issues.
    July'05 - Offsite
    July '06 - AKl
    April '07 - offsite
    July 08 ~ AKV!
    April 09 - SSR 1st time as DVC Member!
    July 09 - AKL-Kadani Village/SSR...
    Dec.'09- AKV
    May '10- Beach Club
    June '11- AKL
    July '13- AKL
    Feb 14 - Wilderness Lodge/Bay Lake Towers
    October 15-AKL

Post Thanks / Like

I've checked several websites, and they all have virtually the same prices for the most part after you cacluate the final total, but Official Ticket Center (the one linked here on Intercot) has the lowest (or tied for the lowest) total price you're going to find outside of any special discount codes you might manage to find.

I've found couple website that look like they have better prices up-front, but before or during checkout you find that taxes weren't included in the price or shipping charges weren't clearly identified ahead of time.

Basically you're splitting hairs to try and find better rates that OTC... you might be able to save literally a few dollars, but going with a "known" reseller like OTC is probably your safest bet, and they ship for $8 via priority mail which will arrive most of the time within a few days. You can also pick them up for free at 3148 Vineland Rd.

I'm definitely not just saying that because it's the Intercot partner - from my research, it's one of the cheapest places to get tickets and is from what I've heard a reputable seller on top of that.

You're going to spend a ton on Disney tickets no matter what you do, but every little bit you save can help.
    "If we can dream it, we can do it!"
    POP!- September 13 - 22, 2008!

Post Thanks / Like

I've also used Undercover Tourist. They're great, no problems. They also ship for free, which is a little bit of a savings.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Melanears View Post
    I encourage you to check out INTERCOT sponsor, the Official Ticket Center, for all your Orlando area/WDW ticket needs.
    I agree 100% with Melanears! We will never buy our tickets elsewhere again. The place is great and located less than 5min from DTD. They will deliver to your hotel for a very small fee. Gotta support those Intercot sponsors.
    My first home is in Coastal Georgia, 30 feet from the saltwater marsh, and 3.5 hours from WDW!My second home is the Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort!CR,Poly,GF,BC,BW,WL,AKL,Dolphin,Swan,DL,CSR,POFQ,C BR,POP,AS,Vero.

Post Thanks / Like

I used Undercover Tourist for my last trip. The only reason I did not use the Official Ticket Center (which I really wanted to do) was you have to sign for the package when delivered and I am at work when my mailman comes. They wouldn't deliver to my work because they only deliver to credit card billing address. So I had no choice but to find someone else.
    LIZ
    Disneyland-Too many times to count
    WDW
    APRIL 2005 - Offsite
    DECEMBER 2006 - Fort Wilderness
    OCTOBER 2007-Saratoga Springs Resort
    SEPTEMBER 2009-OKW

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: