Quantcast Just Questions: Sanitized for Your Protection - Page 57

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657
Results 1,121 to 1,129 of 1129
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Natazu View Post
    ZP
    Hi all. I've been reading but haven't had an abundance of time. Just wanted to say I miss you all.
    Oh, anyone want to see five new pics of little Alex?
    Jym -

Love the pics! Congrats my friend. Oh what fun a newborn is! They bring such a breath of fresh air in to the home. Of course, they don't come with any guarantees of getting sleep anywhere in the near future!!

So, what's everyone's plans for watching the Opening ceremonies??
    John (aka HndrdPrcnt)

DL CM 1987 - 1994
    CM WDW Trips 87,89,90,92
    CBR 1994
    Beach Club 1998
    All Stars 2000
    POP Sept 25-Oct 2 2006

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Natazu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by HndrdPrcnt View Post
    Jym -

Love the pics! Congrats my friend. Oh what fun a newborn is! They bring such a breath of fresh air in to the home. Of course, they don't come with any guarantees of getting sleep anywhere in the near future!!

Thanks John
    Opening ceremonies for what? Football season starting early?

Post Thanks / Like

Jym, he's a real cutie! Thanks for sharing!

Ken , take us to Beijing, OK?
    Pogo is afraid of the liquor bill.right Blythe?
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

pogo Guest

Good morning all and Happy Friday !

Update: in one day we've seen a lot of progress at the resort, but this morning it is raining so they might not work.... we'll have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by MMouse6937 View Post
    Evening all!! Mike and I just got back from a little walk to eat dinner. It was nice to talk and walk (yes I can do both at the same time )
    But..... can you walk and chew gum at the same time ????
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
    Yep - hitting when you are down and out (of rum ). I got extra if you need it. Would you like a Lapu Lapu?

Quiet evening....Thank God. I am sure glad tomorrow is friday. Will you save me some coffee for the morning?
    Yes I would thanks. Do you think it would be OK for breakfast ??? It does have orange juice in it.

Coffee is on the counter..... fresh Kona coffee at that.

Hi all. I've been reading but haven't had an abundance of time. Just wanted to say I miss you all.
    Thanks Jym...... Alex is growing really well.
    Patti said he looks like you..... but I had to warn her not to hold it against him.
    Quote Originally Posted by HndrdPrcnt View Post
    Jym -

John...... glad you decided to join us. Do you have any idea what you are getting yourself into ?????

I think we are going to skip watching the Olympics this time. Call it a personal boycott, if you will.
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    Ken , take us to Beijing, OK?

Pogo is afraid of the liquor bill.right Blythe?
    Why go to a country that has so much pollution and where the people are oppressed ???

I buy wholesale so I'm not afraid of it at all. Besides... I mark it up by 600 % and make a profit. Want to come and see ???
    Last edited by pogo; 08-08-2008 at 07:29 AM. Reason: typo

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    Good for you.... $500 bonus ??? I never get any bonus's.

OK.... so Dan had to miss the Buffalo Bills practice and you were home ???? Not fair. But I kept the tickets and went.
    Ohh Matt's going to be jealous about the bills it's his fave team. And didn't you have any incentives at the begining to hit milestones faster? I received a training bonus of some kind (1000) plus the 500 and so far a bottle of wine. (I'll get two bottles of champagne for last week's sales when the money is transfered in though so that's good). Got to say I'm likeing the reward system at least I don't have to worry about poor lonely steaks.

Think I could switch it to a shoe reward?
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast_fanatic View Post
    : So, I may be a little scarce for the next week or so (or maybe longer if they catch me after I kill him ). Take care everyone!
    Rhonda I hope your foot gets better!

Coffee is on the counter..... fresh Kona coffee at that.

Why go to a country that has so much pollution and where the people are oppressed ???
    Kona coffee yum! As to China I'm kind of the belief that the Olympics allow the people to see what the rest of the world can be like and can help in the long run. If you don't put light on dark places they stay dark.
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

ZP
    Thanks, Jym!!! He's a cutie!!

Will ever stop raining?
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

pogo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by offwego View Post
    Ohh Matt's going to be jealous about the bills it's his fave team. And didn't you have any incentives at the begining to hit milestones faster? I received a training bonus of some kind (1000) plus the 500 and so far a bottle of wine. (I'll get two bottles of champagne for last week's sales when the money is transfered in though so that's good). Got to say I'm likeing the reward system at least I don't have to worry about poor lonely steaks.

Kona coffee yum! As to China I'm kind of the belief that the Olympics allow the people to see what the rest of the world can be like and can help in the long run. If you don't put light on dark places they stay dark.
    Tell Matt to remind me to tell him about the conversation I had with Trent Edwards before practice started. His father and I used to work together a long time ago.

Some of the companies I represent give award trips for achievement. I have myself spread out so much they are hard to attain. But, I'd rather the money than the trip. With the money I can go where Patti and I like to go. Do you know where that might be ????

I don't mind the shedding of light, but I don't like the $$$$ going to a government that won't allow basic freedoms that we Americans (and Canadians) take for granted.

Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    Will ever stop raining?
    I hope so.... it stopped here and the crew is working..... the first half of the work might be done today.

Post Thanks / Like

Jym, he's so beautiful and looks like he's getting bigger and bigger everyday! Thanks for sharing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast_fanatic View Post
    Did I ever mention that my boss is a little sadistic? He knows that I'm struggling to complete my project, but he keeps throwing changes at me! So, I may be a little scarce for the next week or so (or maybe longer if they catch me after I kill him). Take care everyone!
    to you Rhonda that everything goes well and that you don't have to resort to murder
    But..... can you walk and chew gum at the same time ????
    I think we are going to skip watching the Olympics this time. Call it a personal boycott, if you will.
    Absolutely not!

I'm actually looking forward to the Olympics tonight. I have been watching shows on National Geographic about how they built the "bird's nest" and the aquatic center and it's fascinating. I really enjoy swimming events too. I'm sure we'll be watching, but the track and field has me somewhat jaded after Marion Jones, so I might skip that.

How's the morning treating everyone? I'm just getting ready to head off to work for what I hope to be a short Friday, some of our patients have cancelled which is fine with me! Hope you all have a fabulous day, I'll check in later
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Post Thanks / Like

Quick! Everybody pack up. Somebody needs our help.

Off we go to......................................
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: