Quantcast Big Brother 10 Discussion - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheDuckRocks View Post
    I must say Brian was really not playing very well this early on by making such a strong "I Run This Game" position. Will have to wait and see who goes, but I sure am hoping it will be Renny.
    I also think Brian was playing too strong too early. In the beginning it is best just to lay as low as possible ... Don't make too many deals, and don't put a target on your back. I would also rather see Renny go first.

So far it seems like it could be a good season. I like that they're trying to do this "back-to-basics" Big Brother with nobody in the house knowing each other. The fans have screamed about it enough. I'm glad the producers finally listened.
    Chris °O°
    DISNEYLAND AP - First visit 1969

WALT DISNEY WORLD - First visit 1985
    HONG KONG DISNEYLAND - First visit 2005
    SHANGHAI DISNEYLAND - First visit 2016
    DISNEY DREAM CRUISE - First Cruise March 2019
    FUTURE + WORLD SHOWCASE = EPCOT (Favorite WDW park)

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Dallas, TX (1424.06 miles from the Disneyland Resort)
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope Brian goes, and I am glad the hottie is off the block!

Post Thanks / Like

I would love to see them get rid of Brian but think this would go to Renny's head and she would be even harder to live with until the next eviction. Gracious, even just one or two days of her was too much! Think of another week with her. I think they have scared Brian but should go ahead and vote Renny off and be rid of her and deal with him later. He can't get revenge against them because pretty well everyone in the house knew what he did and was out to get him except one.
    I DO believe in fairies, I DO, I DO!

1977-2007 various resorts
    August 2007 CBR
    August 2009 Poly
    2010 July/August Ply
    2012 July BC & Christmas ASM
    2014 Sept BC
    2015 Sept BC Oct CS
    2016 May FQ Oct GF
    2017 Nov YC

Post Thanks / Like

I'm actually glad the way things turned out tonight.

Yeah, Renny's annoying, but she does make for some pretty good "what the heck is she doing?" comedy. I actually think she looks like a 20s flapper that belongs in like the tower of terror era, what with her clothing, bathing caps, and wigs! It's pretty hilarious!

Also - Jesse really annoys me and the puppet show was amazing, the end.
    Janine
    -----------------
    Disney World: 87, 89, 92, 96-97, 99-00, 02-05, 07-14
    Disneyland: 05, 10-14
    RunDisney: 13 (Princess, Dumbo, ToT), 14 (Dopey, Tink, Glass Slipper, Dumbo, Wine & Dine, Avengers), 15 (Dopey, Rebel Challenge)
    DVC Member: 07-NOW

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Well in the long run I was glad to see Brian go and with Jesse as HOH I'm pretty sure we're going to see Renny back on the block again.
    The puppet show was a hoot. The April puppet was too funny.
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we are into some real entertainment value this season.
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI
    First trip to WDW - Dec, 2005
    Last visit to Disneyland - 2014

First trip to Disneyland - 1955

Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad to see the houseguests give Brian the boot. As soon as I saw Brian starting to manipulate houseguests, I thought "shades of Dr. Will........Brian needs to be backdoored!"

As far as Renny, if you notice in her speech from last night, she might be toning down her behavior. It has always been my belief that the houseguests are given 'suggestions' in the Diary Room by producers to 'tweek' their behavior if they feel things aren't playing well to the audience.

Just my thoughts, I've been a devoted fan
    of Big Brother since season 1.

Post Thanks / Like

I do think the houseguests made a good choice in the long run.

I think of it like this who should be kept Brain who we know already manipulates things and could be a big threat later on or Renny who from everything we have seen so far is annoying but a very weak competitor. Look at the 2 more physical comps she has been in she wouldn't help with the car being towed and in the honey and pillow challenge she did terrible.

So for me I would keep Renny because chances are she isn't going to be a real great competitor when we get to the real endurance comps.
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheDuckRocks View Post
    Well in the long run I was glad to see Brian go and with Jesse as HOH I'm pretty sure we're going to see Renny back on the block again.
    The puppet show was a hoot. The April puppet was too funny.
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we are into some real entertainment value this season.
    °o° Traci šš*:•

Next up, hopefully, Just me & my Honey Sept. 9-14 ASMu celebrating 30 yrs and my b-day. Thanks Denise from MJ :) for the help so far & answering all my stupid questions.

Countless previous trips

Post Thanks / Like

The puppet show was so funny!

I am glad Brian is gone.

I hope this Season is as good as last. Still the Season with Evil Dick is still my favorite!

Post Thanks / Like

I hated the season with Evil Dick. I hated all the yelling and fighting that went on. And I didn't like him at all.

I'm glad they voted Brian out but would not have been sad to see it be Renny either. I was surprised to see some of the ones that were supposed to be his friends vote for him but think that was smart of them. They won't be targets this week because of it now.

If Renny is supposed to be a hair dresser, why does she cover her own hair up all the time with a scarf or wigs or hats? That is just so strange. I'm from the south but her accent and way of talking just drives me nuts! I imagine she is having a hard time with the sharing of the bathroom and all because of all her peculiar ideas about things. Jerry is a lot older than her but acts younger that her and more with it.

I'm sure things are just now getting heated up and it looks like it is going to get real interesting this season.

August 2007 CBR
    August 2009 Poly
    2010 July/August Ply
    2014 Sept BC
    2015 Sept BC Oct CS
    2016 May FQ Oct GF
    2017 Nov YC

Post Thanks / Like

I knew there had to be a BB10 thread here. I love this show and it's the sole reason I got TIVO a few years ago.

I was sort of glad Brian was sent home - he overplayed the game way too soon. Renny's laugh was a killer but she grew on me a bit.

I don't think she deserved to be nomniated b/c Jessie is a big baby. She apologized several times when he confronted her, man up and get over it. He's sharing a small house with 11 people - this is probably not going to be the first time he gets woken up.

So of course I am disappointed that he's HOH and we'll have a minimum of 2 more weeks with him.

The puppet show was HILAROUS! "April, this is BB. Please put a shirt on in the Diary Room."

Does anyone watch After Dark on showtime? I hate to say it but this group is the bizarro cast of BB9. They were all lunatics, this group is all ho-hum. I'll keep wtaching though.

Post Thanks / Like

Sunday's show was OK.

I am beginning to dislike the bodybuilder. To quote the cowboy "He is a tool"

Sorry I am HORRIBLE with names...

Post Thanks / Like

I feel the same way. Jesse is so stuck on himself that it made me sick to see the pictures and hear him bragging on himself in the HOH room. At first I felt sorry for him but don't now. He is very egotistical and obnoxious. I don't imagine he will last very long. I don't like April either and won't be sad to see her go eventually.

August 2007 CBR
    August 2009 Poly
    2010 July/August Ply
    2014 Sept BC
    2015 Sept BC Oct CS
    2016 May FQ Oct GF
    2017 Nov YC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MegaDisney View Post
    I am beginning to dislike the bodybuilder. To quote the cowboy "He is a tool"
    Ugh, I am really disliking Jesse as well. It is pretty obvious that he is in love with himself. I would rather listen to Renny than look at that guy.
    Donna
    Intercot Staff

My father's name was Ferdinand, my mama's name was Liza, they didn't know what to call me so they called me Ferdiliza!
    Billy Hill and the Hillbillies - "I'm OK!"

Please support INTERCOT'S wonderful sponsers!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ChipnDaleGal View Post
    I would rather listen to Renny than look at that guy.
    He is nice to look at but his personality is bad. I guess you can't have everything!

Post Thanks / Like

I finally got a chance to watch Sundays show and have to agree I don't really care for Jesse right now. He does seem pretty full of himself.

His reason for putting up Steven about not going to look at his room was the worst excuse I've ever heard. I mean give me a break because he didn't want to go look at pictures of you you're mad?

As of right now I'd rather Steven stay not Dan. I like Dan but he made me very mad tonight with the way he was talking. Saying "oh I'll pretend to be weak and stay" then he threw the veto.

One of the things I hated about last season so much was everybody throwing the comps and now he is doing it which isn't making me happy at all.

Also one last thing in the beginning I didn't like Renny but she seems to have calmed down a lot but somebody who I really can't stand to listen to right now is Jerry his raspy voice is very annoying to listen too.
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Post Thanks / Like

I really like Jerry. He probably won't win many comps but as far as the mental game goes, he's got it down pat. He proved that last night with Libra. Poor Jesse, he really thinks he's something. Hopefully they'll get him out soon.
    This group sure does have a lynch-mob mentality, don't they? I don't recall a season of BB where everybody went in so early on telling the HoH who they could definitely not put on the block and threatening them. Hopefully Dan will go this time. I don't necessarily dislike him, but I like Steven better so far. I still think Libra should have gone up like everyone wanted. It's certainly not going to be a predictable season!
    Frequent WDW visitor since 1976!
    Laughter is timeless.Imagination has no age.And dreams are forever.....

1326 miles from the most magical place on earth
    Post Thanks / Like

I am also hooked on this show we love it! Renny has grown on me...but my DD made a comment last night about Jessie that made me laugh....She said for a big guy he sure has an awfully small head!
    July'05 - Offsite
    July '06 - AKl
    April '07 - offsite
    July 08 ~ AKV!
    April 09 - SSR 1st time as DVC Member!
    July 09 - AKL-Kadani Village/SSR...
    Dec.'09- AKV
    May '10- Beach Club
    June '11- AKL
    July '13- AKL
    Feb 14 - Wilderness Lodge/Bay Lake Towers
    October 15-AKL

Post Thanks / Like

I love the show but this cast is painful. They are boring and it seems like they don't even know how to play.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineC68 View Post
    I love the show but this cast is painful. They are boring and it seems like they don't even know how to play.
    I agree...I have watched this show from day 1 and this has to be the most dull of all seasons...I have watched on Showtime for the last 2 seasons but not this one...If they are showing the highlights on the weekly shows then I can only imagine how boring the late night is...
    Season 8 was the best that they have had for a long time...I wish that it would be that cast all over again...
    Amy
    80 Camping șoș
    89 Offsite șoș
    05 ASM șoș
    06-07-08-09-10-10-11-12-13-14-15 POR șoș

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: