Quantcast Epcot Meet - August 15 - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Booooooooo! Oh that would've been a fun way to meet! We love the Jungle Cruise!
    Lisa
    Multiple visits over Multiple years
    30 plus stays at Disney's Polynesian resort

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJessicaSparrow View Post
    If I'm on the boat, just request for me at the queue line and they should put you off to the side until I come around. I can text you and let you know if I am on the boat that day or not.

When it gets closer, I'll let you know.
    What time are you working? We have dinner ressies in Epcot that evening, and we have our mini meet at 2pm in Epcot as well. If you are working morning.....I'll be there hunting you down!! Will they know who Jessica Sparrow is? I'm sending you a email now!!
    Kristen and Ben
    Next - 8/7-15 @ OKW w/Kakn7294 & Taylor & Joline; 12/16 Disney Wonder&12/19 SSR; July '10 @ VWL w/Kakn7294 - Nursing School Graduation Party ; Aug '11 Disney Dream; F&WF '11
    DVC Owners @ SSR & AKV & BLT

CaptainJessicaSparrow Guest

On the 15th? I won't be there. Lol. I am there the 10th and the 18th. The 15th is a convention though, so I'll be busy that day.

Post Thanks / Like

You can preliminarily count me in for the meet on the 15th. My hope is that I will be down Aug 14-17 or 13-16. I should know by next week!
    ~Greg~
    18 trips to WDW!
    Next trip: Nov 14-18, 2013!

9 trips to Disneyland!
    Next trip: Dec 22-23, 2013

4 trips to Tokyo Disneyland!
    Next Trip: Dec 17-19, 2013

5 trips to Hong Kong Disneyland!
    Next Trip: ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by grego77 View Post
    You can preliminarily count me in for the meet on the 15th. My hope is that I will be down Aug 14-17 or 13-16. I should know by next week!
    I'll add you to the list!
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:
    6/13, 4/13, 7/12, 7/11, 1/11, 8/10, 7/09, 3/09, 8/08, 8/07, 12/06, 9/05, 7/03, 7/98, 5/96, 8/93, '70's X 2

Post Thanks / Like

WOOHOO!!!!!!!

16 more days, Kathy! YIPPIE!
    Kristen and Ben
    Next - 8/7-15 @ OKW w/Kakn7294 & Taylor & Joline; 12/16 Disney Wonder&12/19 SSR; July '10 @ VWL w/Kakn7294 - Nursing School Graduation Party ; Aug '11 Disney Dream; F&WF '11

Post Thanks / Like

I will be coming down to WDW August 12-14 at Animal Kingdom Lodge. This means I will be unable to attend the meet on the 15th. However, if anyone is up for a mini-golf meet on the 13th at night, or an extra magic hour Magic Kingdom morning meet on the 14th, definitely let me know!

Can't wait!
    ~Greg~
    18 trips to WDW!

9 trips to Disneyland!

Post Thanks / Like

I will be coming down to WDW August 12-14 at Animal Kingdom Lodge. This means I will be unable to attend the meet on the 15th. However, if anyone is up for a mini-golf meet on the 13th at night, or an extra magic hour Magic Kingdom morning meet on the 14th, definitely let me know!

Can't wait!
    Hey Greg, we can make other arrangements with you for another day. We will have to see what happens.
    Kristen and Ben

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dolphinmickey9170 View Post
    Hey Greg, we can make other arrangements with you for another day. We will have to see what happens.
    sounds great. I would love to meet you both. Keep me posted!
    ~Greg~
    18 trips to WDW!

9 trips to Disneyland!

Post Thanks / Like

We'll be at DHS on 8/12, MK on 8/13, and AK & DHS or who knows where else on 8/14. I think Kristen's plans are similar. I think they are doing part of 8/12 at DHS and I know she's doing MK on 8/13 with us. On 8/14 they have an open day.
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:
    6/13, 4/13, 7/12, 7/11, 1/11, 8/10, 7/09, 3/09, 8/08, 8/07, 12/06, 9/05, 7/03, 7/98, 5/96, 8/93, '70's X 2

I might join you folks on one of those days. I'm really bored right now with no school and little work. So if everything is set for the con, I'll probably come out and hang since I wouldn't want to be home all day and night again.

Post Thanks / Like

Is there a mini meet in Epcot for earlier in the month?
    "See, it's just like I told you. Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart. And the best part is you'll never run out of Wishes. They're shining deep down inside of you. And that, my friends, is where the magic lives."Jiminy Cricket
    Our wish came true! Ellie 9/9/13

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kakn7294 View Post
    We'll be at DHS on 8/12, MK on 8/13, and AK & DHS or who knows where else on 8/14. I think Kristen's plans are similar. I think they are doing part of 8/12 at DHS and I know she's doing MK on 8/13 with us. On 8/14 they have an open day.
    My schedule is open for right now. Tentatively, I have MK scheduled on the 14th and AK on the 13th because of early EMH. But me being a crazy park hopper, I'll probably only spend a few hours at each park there in the morning. I can definitely meet at MK on the 13th in the evening as it is open until 11pm (maybe a SpectroMagic/Wishes/late Fantasyland rides meet?), or at DHS late morning maybe on the 14th (as I will probably want to go there after MK to get on Toy Story again!). <-----That would be a fun meet, waiting in line for Toy Story! Another option, as I booked with Disney, is I have a free round of mini-golf...so if you were up/anyone were up to having a Fantasia Mini-Golf meet sometime during those few days that would be fun too. So there's a lot of options there. Let me know.
    ~Greg~
    18 trips to WDW!

9 trips to Disneyland!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kakn7294 View Post
    That's correct, Kathy. The 12th, DHS with Sci Fi dinner; The 13th MK with 1900 breakfast and maybe ??Crystal Palace dinner?? (If we don't cancel and do QS instead) I really enjoy the evening EMH, since Epcot is the 12th and DHS is the 13th, we will probably hit both of those. The 14th, we have 10am bkfst at O'Hana, and 530 dinner at Cape May (both meals with Will, Shannon, Keegan and family) then I belive we are going to the Adventurer's Club.

I might join you folks on one of those days. I'm really bored right now with no school and little work. So if everything is set for the con, I'll probably come out and hang since I wouldn't want to be home all day and night again.
    Oh please Jessica, meet with us!!! You know you wanna!! I would love to go on some attractions with you and hear your perspective. What day, again, are you working? Is it the 10th or the 11th? I forgot. I hope to catch you on the JC. I also really need to do it at night. I hear the speil is a bit different.

Quote Originally Posted by Bethanymouse View Post
    Is there a mini meet in Epcot for earlier in the month?
    Beth, the only mini meets we have going are for the 11th and 15th. If there are others, I'm not aware of them. I sure hope to meet you this trip, I've been following your wedding thread and I am so excited for you.

My schedule is open for right now. Tentatively, I have MK scheduled on the 14th and AK on the 13th because of early EMH. But me being a crazy park hopper, I'll probably only spend a few hours at each park there in the morning. I can definitely meet at MK on the 13th in the evening as it is open until 11pm (maybe a SpectroMagic/Wishes/late Fantasyland rides meet?), or at DHS late morning maybe on the 14th (as I will probably want to go there after MK to get on Toy Story again!). <-----That would be a fun meet, waiting in line for Toy Story! Another option, as I booked with Disney, is I have a free round of mini-golf...so if you were up/anyone were up to having a Fantasia Mini-Golf meet sometime during those few days that would be fun too. So there's a lot of options there. Let me know.
    Greg, I would be willing to give up my DHS EMH on the 13th for a MK meet with you. Just let us know what you would like. We only have 9 days left until we go. If you would like, we can exchance cell numbers. Just PM me if you wish.
    Kristen and Ben

I work the 10th but it's a day shift and I'll still be training. So I will be on the boat for part of it. But you can come find me! I might also be on parade route, doing PAC.

Post Thanks / Like

I work the 10th but it's a day shift and I'll still be training. So I will be on the boat for part of it. But you can come find me! I might also be on parade route, doing PAC.
    PAC?? Huh?? You know how easily I get confused.
    Kristen and Ben

PAC = Parade Audience Control

Meaning, the poor person who will get screamed at for saying, "Please stand between the ropes and behind the tape line. No, the other side of the tape line. No, your whole body has to be on the other side of the tape. That tape. Right there. Good. Thank you."

But hey, I get paid for and hour and half to stand in the hot sun, playing with kids and watching the parade.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dolphinmickey9170 View Post
    PAC?? Huh?? You know how easily I get confused.
    Glad you asked, I didn't want to sound stupid!
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:

Post Thanks / Like

I just started a MK Aug 13th thread...check it out.
    ~Greg~
    18 trips to WDW!

9 trips to Disneyland!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh lordy, you guys are confusing me.....
    When you finalize your plans someone let me know what they are & hopefully I'll end up stopping by.
    My head is spinning from everything else, I haven't even started packing yet, and I leave on Tuesday??? I'm not sure why I'm doing this.
    Thanks,I must z out now.
    Lorraine
    8/08 off site @ friends Time Share
    8/07 POP
    8/03 ASSP

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: