Quantcast August 10-23, 2008 - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJessicaSparrow View Post
    Yeah, as of August 18th, I was still a CM at Pop Century. My last day, actually. So maybe you saw me in the parks? I was there having fun! Wait - was that a P&P night? I might have actually gone then...
    Yep, it was a P&PP night. We ate dinner at CRT then we had a blast at the party. It was a great way to cap off a great vacation.
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:
    6/13, 4/13, 7/12, 7/11, 1/11, 8/10, 7/09, 3/09, 8/08, 8/07, 12/06, 9/05, 7/03, 7/98, 5/96, 8/93, '70's X 2

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Please, please call John and bug him!! His number is:

1-800-402-3963

--that translates to.....1-800-GO2-DZNY

Think he'll get the hint?

Karen

DVC Owners at SSR & BLT
    1994-Offsite Honeymoon
    2003-May ASM-1st Time for Kids
    2005-Feb AKL
    2006-May SSR
    2006-Aug OKW
    2007-May VWL
    2007-Aug SSR
    2008- May BWV
    2009- Aug Cruise (Wonder) & WDW
    2009 -Dec Last minute Christmas trip
    2010-May BLT

2011- Aug- DISNEY DREAM!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Does guilt work on John? We could try the "if you really love me (well, you Karen, not me) and the kids" method. Or how about "you know, the kids are growing up so fast and someday they won't think it's so cool to go to Disney with Mom and Dad. We should go now while they still love it so much and we can be together as a family." Or my personal fav - threaten to go without him and actually start making plans (of course, they would include him, but he doesn't need to know that now. ). If I try hard enough, I might be able to come up with a few more.

See, I told you I really am the evil one!
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:
    6/13, 4/13, 7/12, 7/11, 1/11, 8/10, 7/09, 3/09, 8/08, 8/07, 12/06, 9/05, 7/03, 7/98, 5/96, 8/93, '70's X 2

CaptainJessicaSparrow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kakn7294 View Post
    Yep, it was a P&PP night. We ate dinner at CRT then we had a blast at the party. It was a great way to cap off a great vacation.
    Then you might have seen me at the party cause that was the night I went. I was dressed in all piratey goodness!

Post Thanks / Like

Awww...you all are making me sad that my trip is this week instead of August!

Maybe one day my trip will be at the same time as ya'll...cause it seems like you girls really know how to have a good time!!!!

I am planning on looking up Captain Jessica, so I am looking forward to that!

You guys have fun....andwatch out for those strollers!

DJ
    1978-offsite
    December 2003-POR
    June 2005-POFQ
    February 2006-Off site
    June 2006-POFQ
    March 2007-POFQ
    June 6-13, 2008- POFQ

Next: Christmas-New Year's Disneyland or World...not sure yet, but I will be at one!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AuntDJ View Post
    Awww...you all are making me sad that my trip is this week instead of August!

Maybe one day my trip will be at the same time as ya'll...cause it seems like you girls really know how to have a good time!!!!

I am planning on looking up Captain Jessica, so I am looking forward to that!

You guys have fun....andwatch out for those strollers!

DJ
    Have a great time, DJ!!! And yes, it would be great to meet up with you, too!!
    Karen

DVC Owners at SSR & BLT
    1994-Offsite Honeymoon
    2005-Feb AKL
    2006-May SSR
    2006-Aug OKW
    2007-May VWL
    2007-Aug SSR
    2008- May BWV
    2010-May BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Does guilt work on John? We could try the "if you really love me (well, you Karen, not me) and the kids" method. Or how about "you know, the kids are growing up so fast and someday they won't think it's so cool to go to Disney with Mom and Dad. We should go now while they still love it so much and we can be together as a family." Or my personal fav - threaten to go without him and actually start making plans (of course, they would include him, but he doesn't need to know that now. ). If I try hard enough, I might be able to come up with a few more.

LOVE IT!!!!!
    Karen

DVC Owners at SSR & BLT
    1994-Offsite Honeymoon
    2005-Feb AKL
    2006-May SSR
    2006-Aug OKW
    2007-May VWL
    2007-Aug SSR
    2008- May BWV
    2010-May BLT

Post Thanks / Like

You are the one!! I will try to work on some other as well!! C'mon John, what's up?!?

Hey Kathy.....I'll be at John and Karen's house late July and I'll try working him over then. Give me some ideas I can use on him, please!!
    Kristen and Ben
    Next - 8/7-15 @ OKW w/Kakn7294 & Taylor & Joline; 12/16 Disney Wonder&12/19 SSR; July '10 @ VWL w/Kakn7294 - Nursing School Graduation Party ; Aug '11 Disney Dream; F&WF '11
    DVC Owners @ SSR & AKV & BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dolphinmickey9170 View Post
    You are the one!! I will try to work on some other as well!! C'mon John, what's up?!?

Hey Kathy.....I'll be at John and Karen's house late July and I'll try working him over then. Give me some ideas I can use on him, please!!
    Do you think that we could fit in your luggage? Oh wait, that would definitely put your bags over the limit!!

Kristen have you decided if you driving? Wouldn't it be cool if we could drive to your house, and then all drive together (in two cars, of course).
    Karen

DVC Owners at SSR & BLT
    1994-Offsite Honeymoon
    2005-Feb AKL
    2006-May SSR
    2006-Aug OKW
    2007-May VWL
    2007-Aug SSR
    2008- May BWV
    2010-May BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyWhirled View Post
    Do you think that we could fit in your luggage? Oh wait, that would definitely put your bags over the limit!!

Kristen have you decided if you driving? Wouldn't it be cool if we could drive to your house, and then all drive together (in two cars, of course).
    HMMMM.....are you trying to tell us something? 'Cuz we haven't purchased our tickets yet, so we could drive if necessary. That would be so cool!!
    Kristen and Ben
    Next - 8/7-15 @ OKW w/Kakn7294 & Taylor & Joline; 12/16 Disney Wonder&12/19 SSR; July '10 @ VWL w/Kakn7294 - Nursing School Graduation Party ; Aug '11 Disney Dream; F&WF '11

I think it's going to be a surprise. You'll get a phone call while at MK saying:

"So what are you guys up to?"
    "Oh we're at Philharmagic!"
    "Really? So are we!"
    "WHAT?!?!"

Post Thanks / Like

I think it's going to be a surprise. You'll get a phone call while at MK saying:

"So what are you guys up to?"
    "Oh we're at Philharmagic!"
    "Really? So are we!"
    "WHAT?!?!"
    You are SOOOO funny, because Karen said almost the exact same thing last week!! Is there something you guys aren't telling me?

Jessica, I sure hope we can do a meet with you on a day you are off. We would love to have a "private" tour with a real CM. Let's do some park time together, maybe a meal...let us know what/where/when and all that fun stuff!!

Then, when I get John and Karen to come again with us, we can have another fun day together, park time, meal etc, of course on your day off again!! WOOOHOOOO. Remember, you have become our extended family. I have adopted you as my lil' sis'!!
    Kristen and Ben

Hehe, great minds think alike!

As for getting a day off, that would be great! I'd love to spend time with some Disney friends.

Just to let you know - I didn't get Entertainment! Oh well, looks like I just need to wait for an opening in Attractions or Operations now!

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry you didn't get what you first wanted, but just think how hot you would get??

Just imagine Capt Jessica Sparrow on PoTC?@?@!!! That would be so cool. Do you prefer to stay at MK? or can you or do you want to change to a different park?
    Kristen and Ben

Post Thanks / Like

Hehe, great minds think alike!

As for getting a day off, that would be great! I'd love to spend time with some Disney friends.

Just to let you know - I didn't get Entertainment! Oh well, looks like I just need to wait for an opening in Attractions or Operations now!

Sorry you didn't get Entertainment-I hope that you have better luck in Attractions or operations!!
    Karen

DVC Owners at SSR & BLT
    1994-Offsite Honeymoon
    2005-Feb AKL
    2006-May SSR
    2006-Aug OKW
    2007-May VWL
    2007-Aug SSR
    2008- May BWV
    2010-May BLT

Quote Originally Posted by dolphinmickey9170 View Post
    Sorry you didn't get what you first wanted, but just think how hot you would get??

Just imagine Capt Jessica Sparrow on PoTC?@?@!!! That would be so cool. Do you prefer to stay at MK? or can you or do you want to change to a different park?
    Actually....Adventureland/Liberty Square were my first choice as far as attracions, meaning Pirates and Mansion I could hopefully be trained in (though Mansion is the #1 choice for me). Then it was Sunset Blvd (Tower, BATB, and Fant), with Main Street Ops as my final choice.

We can go anywhere we wanted as long as there are openings. I'd prefer to stay at MK, but I wouldn't mind heading over to another park. Change the scenery a bit. But I'd miss the parades and fireworks, especially with Halloween coming up.

It's okay, I'm going to try to diet really hard so I can work on my build so that in 6 months, I can audition again! I'm determined!

Post Thanks / Like

Just checking in...we are there the 13th thru the 21st! We are pretty flexible with our daytimes this trip..did you guys have a definite plan yet???
    Lisa
    Multiple visits over Multiple years
    30 plus stays at Disney's Polynesian resort

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mouseketeer mom View Post
    Just checking in...we are there the 13th thru the 21st! We are pretty flexible with our daytimes this trip..did you guys have a definite plan yet???
    I guess I'm supposed to be planning a second meet for those who aren't arriving until later in the week. I was thinking possibly Thursday afternoon or evening at DHS or Friday in Epcot. We'll also be at MK on Saturday. What works best for anyone else? Give me some thoughts to what you all would like and I'll go from there.
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:

Post Thanks / Like

I guess I'm supposed to be planning a second meet for those who aren't arriving until later in the week. I was thinking possibly Thursday afternoon or evening at DHS or Friday in Epcot. We'll also be at MK on Saturday. What works best for anyone else? Give me some thoughts to what you all would like and I'll go from there.
    We can do it!!
    Kristen and Ben

Just let me know when and where, and I can most likely be there.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: