Quantcast November hours questions - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

I always thought that the hours were posted at the 180 day mark, not necessarily the 6 month mark.

If this is the case, the November hours wont be posted until Monday.

This could coincide with nascfan's observation that they "usually come out pretty close to the first part of each month"

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

This is getting rediculous already. Post the Nov schedule so we can start to make our daily plans!
    DVC Member as of 11/09 BLT!!
    1992 Dolphin Resort
    1995 stayed off-site
    2002 All-Star Movies Resort
    2007 (Oct) Port Orleans French Quarter
    2008 (Nov )1 night at POP
    2008 (Nov) Old Key West Resort
    2011 (Jan) BLT 2 room suite!!!
    2011 (Oct/Nov) BLT 1 bedroom suite
    2012 (Oct) BLT 2 room suite :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dyanna View Post
    This is getting rediculous already. Post the Nov schedule so we can start to make our daily plans!
    I agree. I hate having to rush through it. I need time to really go over everything so we can decide as a family what we want to do. We try to avoid the parks that have emh so I need that schedule. I try to make our adr's for the park we are planning to be in on that day.
    Tinkerfreak
    oct./nov. 2002-AKL
    oct./nov. 2003-WL
    nov. 2004-AKL
    oct./nov. 2005-AKL
    Dec. 2006 BC
    April 2007 AKL
    oct./nov. 2007 AKL/Poly
    oct./nov. 2008 POFQ/AKL
    Nov. 2009 CBR
    May 2010 BW

Post Thanks / Like

For those who absolutely cannot wait, use last year's schedule to make your plans. The schedules rarely vary much from year to year. Be sure to use this year's MVMCP dates so you'll know what nights the MK closes early. Those dates are posted in Info Central and should help you plan.

Sorry it's not posted already. We can't do anything until WDW sends us the information. They do not promise to release the information on the first of the new month. Just around 6 months ahead of time.
    Chris, aka Strmchsr
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning, Guests with Special Needs, and Weather Guru

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Strmchsr View Post
    For those who absolutely cannot wait, use last year's schedule to make your plans. The schedules rarely vary much from year to year. Be sure to use this year's MVMCP dates so you'll know what nights the MK closes early. Those dates are posted in Info Central and should help you plan.

Sorry it's not posted already. We can't do anything until WDW sends us the information. They do not promise to release the information on the first of the new month. Just around 6 months ahead of time.
    Thanks I will try this and hope it works out ok.
    We are not upset with Intercot I know you guys are the best and pass info on to us as soon as you get it. I just hate having to plan this far in advance to begin with but with the dining plan you almost have to now. I would love to go back to the days when you could just wing it and eat at whatever park you happen to be in at the time but that is just no longer an option if you have specific places you want to eat.
    Tinkerfreak
    oct./nov. 2002-AKL
    oct./nov. 2003-WL
    nov. 2004-AKL
    oct./nov. 2005-AKL
    Dec. 2006 BC
    April 2007 AKL
    oct./nov. 2007 AKL/Poly
    oct./nov. 2008 POFQ/AKL
    Nov. 2009 CBR
    May 2010 BW

Post Thanks / Like

The other thing about last year is Thanksgiving was the third week of the month, this year it is the fourth week...... hopefully they will be there tomorrow morning when we all wake up!!
    MK 1980 FOUR hours(July & 105) * Nov 04 POLY.. with my 2 princesses *Nov 05 Contemporary *Nov 06 split stay Cont/POFQ , making memories with my 21 yr old neice who has cancer. Sweet Lindsey passed March 2007 :(
    Nov 07 WL *Nov 08 VWL *Nov 09 Bay Lake Tower WDW/DC/SW/DCL*April 2011 B2B Disney Dream

Post Thanks / Like

Well I am up it is 180 days and still no hours. It tried to figure out what I thought they might be and when I thought emh would be but I could be way off and that will make my adr's all wrong. Some will be no problem to change but I have a few hard to get ones that I'm worried about.
    Good luck to the rest of you going through the same thing. I have not enjoyed planning my adr's this time. It has been more stressful than enjoyable.
    Tinkerfreak
    oct./nov. 2002-AKL
    oct./nov. 2003-WL
    nov. 2004-AKL
    oct./nov. 2005-AKL
    Dec. 2006 BC
    April 2007 AKL
    oct./nov. 2007 AKL/Poly
    oct./nov. 2008 POFQ/AKL
    Nov. 2009 CBR
    May 2010 BW

Post Thanks / Like

Well I too woke up this morning hoping to see the hours posted only to be frustrated again. It really isn't right for us to have to make ADR's at 180 days to get certain popular meals and not have the hours so we can plan properly. I mean EMH is one of the perks for on-site guests and it affects which parks we go to on a given day which affects our meals and yet we can't figure it all out in advance. Disney has dropped the ball this month. Hopefully they are loading them into the system now and they will be posted shortly but waiting around has been veeeerrryyy frustrating!!

March '99 - POFQ
    February '04 - WL
    February '05 - POLY
    November '05 - CB
    October '06 - POLY
    November '07 - POLY / BC
    November ' 08 - BC
    March '10 - WL
    November '10 - POR-Riverside
    November '11 - CSR

Dear departed brother Dave, he chased a bear into a cave

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy

I too am frustrated. Yesterday was my 180th day. I called to make my ADR's anyway. I am hoping that what I chose will work out. The CM I spoke to was fantastic. His name was Cliff. I think I was the 1st call @ 7am yesterday!! Cliff was also surprised that even he didn't have any information for Nov. He could not make a DDR on Nov.2 or Nov.4 @MK for any later than 5:45. Maybe there will be special events on those nights??? Anyone have a clue???
    I hope we all get some information today. This is really taking the fun out of planning, which is a shame for all of us who look forward to that part of the trip!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by disneyjo46 View Post
    This is really taking the fun out of planning, which is a shame for all of us who look forward to that part of the trip!!!

I couldn't agree more. Planning is half the fun for me and this is just making me tense instead of being enjoyable.

March '99 - POFQ
    February '04 - WL
    February '05 - POLY
    November '05 - CB
    October '06 - POLY
    November '07 - POLY / BC
    November ' 08 - BC
    March '10 - WL
    November '10 - POR-Riverside
    November '11 - CSR

Dear departed brother Dave, he chased a bear into a cave

Post Thanks / Like

I also made my adr's and have to hope that it will work out. DH hates even having to do this at all and he gets really frustrated if we have to run back and forth from one park to another to eat. We have been thinking this might be our last year to take the kids back and if it is too caotic it definately will be our last year because there will be no way to change his mind if it ends up stressful. I had to pick a day for CRT and just hope it works because I know there is little to no chance of changing that one. As it was I called at 7:00 and still could not get the time I wanted I have to go earlier.
    We like to go to the parks without EMH in the evenings to eat and to avoid the bigger crowds. Then later on if we still have the stamina left we can hop to the park with emh.

I hope all of your plans turn out ok. I know some people might think I am just being a big whiney baby but this really did take the fun out of planning for my family. We usually sit down together plan out our days using the calander.
    Tinkerfreak
    oct./nov. 2002-AKL
    oct./nov. 2003-WL
    nov. 2004-AKL
    oct./nov. 2005-AKL
    Dec. 2006 BC
    April 2007 AKL
    oct./nov. 2007 AKL/Poly
    oct./nov. 2008 POFQ/AKL
    Nov. 2009 CBR
    May 2010 BW

Post Thanks / Like

My 180 day mark to tomorrow. Like everyone else unless they post hrs. I will call & make ADR's. I've been sitting here working on my plans hoping they post before tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all, I called to ask for the Nov park hours and the CM said they don't even have them and it would be another month..... don't they release them 6 months ahead????? So I said this to her and she said “Yes 6 months ahead so u will have to call back June 1st.” Excuse me????? I said.. "No May would be the 6 month mark not June. October’s hours were released beginning of April therefore November’s should be released beginning of May." Then…she laughed at me…. She insisted I needed to call on June 1st. I don’t get it. So I called the back and got a different CM and he was very surprised they were not up. He looked and looked and he said he was just looking at them on Friday ...the park hours and EMH and he said now they were gone out of the system again. He was very puzzled he said he was reading them himself. He said they usually always have them by the 1st of the month. So I am not sure whats going on. I also had guessed EMH's to make my ADR’s now I am sure they will be all wrong. Anyways I thought I would just share my experience with you all.

Post Thanks / Like

I 100% agree with everyone who has posted that it makes it VERY hard to plan your ADR's without the November Hours. I have my tenative scheduled planned but won't know anything until WDW posts the hours. I know I may not be popular in my opinion but I preferred the 90 days ADR rule and not the 180 day ADR rule. Planning your meals 6 months a head of time is stretching my planning skills even for an OCD planning person like myself! Still waiting, waiting, waiting... Let's hope they are released soon!
    1992 DisneyWorld (Contemporary)
    1994 Disneyland

1996 DisneyWorld (CBR)
    2004 DisneyWorld (WL)
    2006 December DisneyWorld (WL)
    2008 November DisneyWorld (WL)
    2010 October-November DisneyWorld(WL)
    2011 November Disneyland Resort- Grand Californian

2015 WL Villas

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by A Mouse Fan View Post
    I 100% agree with everyone who has posted that it makes it VERY hard to plan your ADR's without the November Hours. I have my tenative scheduled planned but won't know anything until WDW posts the hours. I know I may not be popular in my opinion but I preferred the 90 days ADR rule and not the 180 day ADR rule. Planning your meals 6 months a head of time is stretching my planning skills even for an OCD planning person like myself! Still waiting, waiting, waiting... Let's hope they are released soon!
    I also liked it better at 90 days. It gave us more time to get our flights booked and we knew when we would be arriving etc. I guess it would not make it any easier at 90 days if they don't give us the hours ahead of time.
    Tinkerfreak
    oct./nov. 2002-AKL
    oct./nov. 2003-WL
    nov. 2004-AKL
    oct./nov. 2005-AKL
    Dec. 2006 BC
    April 2007 AKL
    oct./nov. 2007 AKL/Poly
    oct./nov. 2008 POFQ/AKL
    Nov. 2009 CBR
    May 2010 BW

Post Thanks / Like

I am stunned that the Nov hours have not been posted yet. I think this has to be the latest WDW has posted the info that I can think of. It is not fair to the people who need to make their dinning ressies for the early part of Nov. Sure hope they are posted by tomorrow.
    DVC Member as of 11/09 BLT!!
    1992 Dolphin Resort
    1995 stayed off-site
    2002 All-Star Movies Resort
    2007 (Oct) Port Orleans French Quarter
    2008 (Nov )1 night at POP
    2008 (Nov) Old Key West Resort
    2011 (Jan) BLT 2 room suite!!!
    2011 (Oct/Nov) BLT 1 bedroom suite
    2012 (Oct) BLT 2 room suite :-)

Post Thanks / Like

I agree this is frustrating. We wanted to schedule a Fantasmic Dinner package at Mama Melrose for Novemvber 1 -- they let me book the dinner and then at the end when I asked what time the show was -- they could not find any Fantasmic show scheduled for the entire month of November! So for now, I booked November 1st and October 29th and I'll have to cancel one or the other. I've done the same with other ADR's because which parks on which day's will be different if we do Fantasmic early or later in the trip -- it's a waste of time (for both me and Disney) to plan in the alternative.
    Hopefull the hours will post by tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

I hope they are up tomorrow too. For the people who have been in touch with Disney did they know what the delay was all about or did they have an expected release date?

Post Thanks / Like

Angry

I talked to a very nice lady @ WDW-DINE this morning and still no information on anything for Nov. She said it has something to do with Disney projecting crowds and all kinds of other information. I had read somewhere that last month, they really underestimated the amount of people that would be in the parks. I guess they are trying to get it right. That doesn't really help us who are trying to plan for Nov. I hope they get it together soon!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I was sure they would be up this morning...this is a little silly . I can see one or two days late to figure out the crowds but geez this has been quite a long time already. Well hopefully soon.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: