Quantcast Cali Grill in December

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cali Grill in December

I am planning on making an ADR for Cali Grill for our next trip in the begining of Decmeber. This is our first time at a signature dining experience and we are so excited. We would like to make our ressie to coincide with the fireworks. The problem is that in December they have the MVMCP going on a lot of nights and wishes is very early. (like 6) Has any-one every eaten at Cali Grill in December. (or during another hard ticket event time?) How were the views of the early firworks? (My fear is that it won't be very dark yet.) Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I was at the CA Grill during MNSSHP in October. I don't think they have the regular "Wishes" show on the nights that there is a special party. We were able to see "Hallowishes" from the observation deck of the CA Grill. They piped the music onto the observation deck. It is a neat way to watch fireworks... instead of being under them, we were more on level with them. We enjoyed the experience very much.
    -Laura
    Engineer by Day... Imagineer in my Dreams!

Post Thanks / Like

We dined at Cali Grill this past December, and watched the MVMCP fireworks from there. It was wonderful!

It was great to watch them at the party, then to see them again a couple nights later from CG.
    NEXT TRIP - DCL Fantasy Oct. 2016
    Yacht Club - Oct. '14, Dec. '15
    Poly - Dec. '07, '09
    Grand Flo - Too many times to keep track!
    CBR - May '10, Oct. '10, Dec. '11
    POR - Sept & Dec '03
    AoA - Oct. '12, Dec. '13
    Pop - May '11

Post Thanks / Like

Did they pipe in the music from the MVMCP? Also, do you know what time the fireworks go off for MVMCP? I know that the times for wishes are not yet posted.... Also, which do you think are better, the fireworks for MVMCP or Wishes? It's been quite a few years since I've seen Wishes. Thanks so much for all of your input! It is greatly appreciated!!!

Natazu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RockinRollerMom View Post
    Did they pipe in the music from the MVMCP? Also, do you know what time the fireworks go off for MVMCP? I know that the times for wishes are not yet posted.... Also, which do you think are better, the fireworks for MVMCP or Wishes? It's been quite a few years since I've seen Wishes. Thanks so much for all of your input! It is greatly appreciated!!!
    Basically, the policy at CG for dimming lights and piping in fireworks music (expecially for parties) keeps changing. There's no way to know what the plan will be then. I can tell you that 7:45 is a good time to set your ADR to be seated and on dessert when Wishes or Chriswishes starts.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: