Quantcast Just Questions: OK, So We'll Lope Toward Summer. - Page 54

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1119
    pogo Guest

Hey everyone...... murphy1 (Shari) posted this drink on my HB thread in WC. Do you think this would make a great official drink of 'JQU' ????

Quote:
    Originally Posted by murphy1
    Thanks for the par-tay invite and for such a grand occasion!!! Here's what we're celebrating with...

Plastered Possum
    serve in
    Hurricane Glass

1 oz Cointreau® orange liqueur
    1 oz Galliano® herbal liqueur
    1 oz Midori® melon liqueur
    1 oz cream
    4 oz pineapple juice

Shake ingredients in a cocktail shaker and pour into a hurricane glass.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    Hey everyone...... murphy1 (Shari) posted this drink on my HB thread in WC. Do you think this would make a great official drink of 'JQU' ????
    Sounds good!!! Are you the bartender?
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Well, you all were chatty today, weren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    I've made bars yesterday, anybody want some? They have graham cracker crumbs, chocolate chips, walnuts and rice krispies.
    Yes, please! And, if you've got time, could you maybe post that recipe over in the recipes thread in the Water Cooler? I need something to take to work for my bosses birthday, and he's not a big fan of cake.

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    I appreciate the thanks, but I can't take the credit. I just liked it so much here that I took it under my wing when I became a moderator. Rhonda, do you know who started this thread? It used to be that every sentence had to be a question, but that had relaxed some by the time I got here.
    You know, I think it might have been around even before I was. But, then again, it might have been TiggTigg5 - he used to be a frequent JQ participant.

Quote Originally Posted by disneydrmr View Post
    Hello... anyone remember me? Anyone miss me? Just wanted to zoop in and say hello. Still feeling 'off' and not in much of a chatty mood...Hope everyone here is doing well.
    Hi Diane! Sorry to hear that you're still not feeling well! Lots of headed your way!

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyWizard View Post
    How long has it been since I played this game?
    Wizzy! It's been a VERY long time!

Quote Originally Posted by MauiMouse View Post
    Casey, good to see you! Good question, something unfortunately I can't answer. Rhonda, can you help Casey?
    There's no help for Casey.

Would I be in trouble with that rule or not ??

Did Rhonda do the thing back then too ???

Where is Rhonda ???
    I would have been exhausted if I had done it back then because it was constantly being violated (hence the change in the rules).

And, I was at work. Working.

Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
    We can do this... we need to decide whether we want to reserve as a group (I can handle that end of it), or reserve several tables under different ADRs. What day? Saturday or Sunday probably would be best.

I looked in the fridge and all I saw were bottles and bottles of sugar free mix.
    We're open for breakfast wherever and whichever day.

You apparently looked in someone else's fridge because my sugar free margarita mix is in the cabinet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    I just wasn't bright enough to keep up with the likes of Jimmy C. Speaking of which is he ever around anymore?
    I haven't seen JimmyC around in quite some time. Even longer than Wizzy, I think!

Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    I remember Jimmy C! Doesn't he seem alot like Pogo?
    Pogo is no where near the outlandish level of JimmyC.

Do you think if I forgot to ask a question, Rhonda would notice?
    I would try, but with this much chatter it would have been quite the challenge!

See you tomorrow night, everyone!
    Rhonda

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think I would need body armour at all..... but here's the deal.... you've been bragging on how good you are at tennis. So here's what I think we should do. We'll play tennis in the morning and golf in the afternoon. If we are tied after both we'll have a drinking contest for 'JQ' bragging rights !

I thought you were the one bragging about tennis and I was just saying I didn't think I would be a pushover. Got to confess Fantasia mini golf is about as close to golf as I ever got!

Did Ellen ever post the picture of you we saw in WDW? Couldn't believe it when we saw your name in lights!
    Mikki
    INTERCOT staff - DVC, Characters, Collectibles and Games

2017 Feb WDW Festival of Art and hopefully winter sunshine
    2017 Aug Disneyland bound

Post Thanks / Like

Mornin' Mouseketeers!

Let's pretend we are at the MK today!

Would that make everyone's Wednesday a bit more pleasant?

As for a group breakfast, I can eat anywhere at anytime with my favorite buddies!
    As long as I don't have to pay for all of you!

Have a terrific day! Wear a Disney smile.
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Seening how this is for pretend let's have breakfast at the Crystal palace, buffet style. No?
    Good morning JQ'ers the coffee, and water are on for anyone who prefers hot beverage in the am and of course for those who perfer cold beverages there are always juices sodas available for your enjoyment.
    Now I think I might have seen JimmyC walking away the other morning with a group of little people, and they looked like they were learning their lines for the new place.
    Let's see where did they go? Where all guests go that misbehaves of course. To it's a Small world to learn how to sing "it's a small world" song in 17 different laungages, and of course to smile all day whilst other guests take their pictures.
    Did I mention that it's offical yet that PirateGal and I are staying at OKW?
    there's going to be a party going on right here a celebration to last the last year.
    Have a magical day
    Sandy °o° VFK name DisneyDreamin,First trip in 1972-Off site ,In between so many I can't count,3/04 PC,11/28-12/05/04 POR,Feb,13-22,'06 PC,Dec,4, 07 FWR,DVC,AKV07, DLR's DPPH 9-13-20,'09,Stitch/Buzz Complex Cast Member

Post Thanks / Like

How is everyone this fine Wednesday?

I have a very busy day ahead of me. After work today I have to head to the town we use to live in and take my cooking class. Jym, I'll let you know what the wine pairing for the salmon is.

Have a great day everyone, and Deb...I like your idea of being at MK, it'll be better then work!!!
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Sure as long as I can have a virgin plastered possum.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast_fanatic View Post
    Yes, please! And, if you've got time, could you maybe post that recipe over in the recipes thread in the Water Cooler?
    I agree, please post the recipe!

Mornin' Mouseketeers!

Let's pretend we are at the MK today!

Would that make everyone's Wednesday a bit more pleasant?

As for a group breakfast, I can eat anywhere at anytime with my favorite buddies!
    As long as I don't have to pay for all of you!

Have a terrific day! Wear a Disney smile.
    .......I'm just approaching Space Mountain for a fastpass.

I can't meet for breakfast but I'm sure you all will have a great time! Is anyone still up for a dinner? I already know a couple people who are interested. I'd be happy to arrange it, just PM me between now and next month if you want to join. I'll keep reminding you in the meantime. I'm open Friday or Saturday! I can't wait to hang out with everyone.

How is everyone this fine Wednesday?

I have a very busy day ahead of me. After work today I have to head to the town we use to live in and take my cooking class. Jym, I'll let you know what the wine pairing for the salmon is.

Have a great day everyone, and Deb...I like your idea of being at MK, it'll be better then work!!!
    Doing well today! Have a blast at the cooking class tonite. It sounds like a ton of fun. I'm registered for one next month @ Publix. (but I have to reschedule bcos family is coming to visit).

What's everyone else doing here at the MK? Anyone want to meet up at Big Thunder or perhaps Haunted Mansion?....I'm heading in that direction right now...!
    EMILY

Now approaching.......Mickey's Star Traders!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Morning all!! So I watched Dancing With The Stars, and Kristi won!! Yea!! Then I immediately went to bed, so tired

Definately, sounds like a wonderful drink, and right up the JQ alley!

Quote Originally Posted by MissStyles View Post
    I can't meet for breakfast but I'm sure you all will have a great time! Is anyone still up for a dinner? I already know a couple people who are interested. I'd be happy to arrange it, just PM me between now and next month if you want to join. I'll keep reminding you in the meantime. I'm open Friday or Saturday! I can't wait to hang out with everyone.
    I'm up for breakfast or dinner. I'm not sure we're renting a car so I'm not sure if making it all the way to AK for breakfast will be feasable, but I'm willing to figure it out. I would also love to meet for dinner, let me know what's going on! Oh and maybe if there's others staying at POP we can share a taxi ride or pile in one car if that works? What'd you guys think?

Can't wait, I was talking Mike's ear off about it the other night, not sure he was still even awake!

Talk to you all later, have a great day!!
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Post Thanks / Like

Hey all... stopping in to see if you guys could lift my spirits today... you managed to get a few chuckles out of me (virgin plastered possum???? ) If we are spending the day in MK today I'm sure you guys know where I can be found.. At Stitch's Great Escape... I'll just sit in there all day. Feeling very weepy today.. very tired.. chest is back to bothering me.. causing weird feelings in my head - not really dizziness - but more of a disconnected/floating/light headed weird feeling... started Saturday night and I almost went to the ER but since there was no pain in my chest I waited it out and after about 2 1/2 hours it went away. Been getting it though off and on since. Today's been pretty bad with it. I just need a big hug.... and a huge batch of chocolate... could anyone spare either of those for me?
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie
    Nov. 2007 - Disneyland @ Disneyland Hotel
    Nov. 9 -15, 2008, Pop Century
    Oct. 19-23, 2011, Disneyland @ Paradise Pier

Natazu Guest

You sure? Right, one cream and pineapple juice coming up.

pogo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dlpmikki View Post
    Did Ellen ever post the picture of you we saw in WDW? Couldn't believe it when we saw your name in lights!
    No she didn't !

Oh Ellen........ have you got something to show us ????????

We'll see if we can scrape one up for you !

OK..... so far we have a group breakfast in the works for one morning...... we are talking about a group dinner.... and on Saturday morning, Natazu and I are holding out 'JQ' Mini Golf Tournament. Am I missing anything ???
    Quote Originally Posted by MMouse6937 View Post
    I'm up for breakfast or dinner. I'm not sure we're renting a car so I'm not sure if making it all the way to AK for breakfast will be feasable, but I'm willing to figure it out. I would also love to meet for dinner, let me know what's going on! Oh and maybe if there's others staying at POP we can share a taxi ride or pile in one car if that works? What'd you guys think?
    OK...... did you fail to tell us that Mike will now be joining us ???? If so.....
    Hey all... stopping in to see if you guys could lift my spirits today... you managed to get a few chuckles out of me (virgin plastered possum???? ) If we are spending the day in MK today I'm sure you guys know where I can be found.. At Stitch's Great Escape... I'll just sit in there all day. Feeling very weepy today.. very tired.. chest is back to bothering me.. causing weird feelings in my head - not really dizziness - but more of a disconnected/floating/light headed weird feeling... started Saturday night and I almost went to the ER but since there was no pain in my chest I waited it out and after about 2 1/2 hours it went away. Been getting it though off and on since. Today's been pretty bad with it. I just need a big hug.... and a huge batch of chocolate... could anyone spare either of those for me?
    I got just the thing for you.....

Post Thanks / Like

OK..... so far we have a group breakfast in the works for one morning...... we are talking about a group dinner.... and on Saturday morning, Natazu and I are holding out 'JQ' Mini Golf Tournament. Am I missing anything ???

OK...... did you fail to tell us that Mike will now be joining us ???? If so.....
    I'm trying to talk him into it...or at least send me off with his blessing!

I think you have all the meets that I have discovered. Which mini golf are we playing at? Was Jym going to scout them out? We have been to Fantasia Gardens and it was pretty fun. I have heard Winter/Summerland is VERY fun. When are ADRs supposed to be made? I was kinda going to wing it since I don't know when mousefest and JQ events are going to be held and didn't want to get myself stuck into ADRs if something else is going on.

I'm into whatever you guys want to plan, I'm so excited, doesn't ever seem like it's going to get here soon enough.
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

Post Thanks / Like

causing weird feelings in my head - not really dizziness - but more of a disconnected/floating/light headed weird feeling...
    Wait a minute. I'm not supposed to be feeling that way all the time? Now you tell me. Here's a to help you through.
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

I wore deodorant today (I think). So where is everybody? Anybody besides Sandy and me in mourning over VMK?
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

Di, did spending the day at Stitch's "house" help any? I sure hope so... I'm so sorry you're feeling lousy... make sure you take care of yourself, okay? (And that includes taking yourself off to see a doctor if you need to, missy!! ) Here's a ... I hope it helps, even just a little bit!

Goodness... all that chattiness from last night just disappered today, didn't it?? Did you all wear yourselves out?? Sorry I wasn't around to join in, bit of a busy night in babyland.

So, my DD6 went to "Hospital Land" today for a fieldtrip... just happened to be at my hospital... so when the girls got home today, she had to put on all her "stuff" and take my tonsils out!! So, now I've had surgery and ice cream and lots of pats on the head... she's too funny.... I had to keep pressing the "nurse call light" to let her get me up and walk me to the computer room, though...

Tonight's Julia's spring concert, so I won't be around too much -- I hope everyone's having a good end to their work day!

Anything good for dinner?
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

pogo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    I wore deodorant today (I think). So where is everybody? Anybody besides Sandy and me in mourning over VMK?
    Working........ do you miss me ???
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    So, my DD6 went to "Hospital Land" today for a fieldtrip... just happened to be at my hospital... so when the girls got home today, she had to put on all her "stuff" and take my tonsils out!! So, now I've had surgery and ice cream and lots of pats on the head... she's too funny.... I had to keep pressing the "nurse call light" to let her get me up and walk me to the computer room, though...

Tonight's Julia's spring concert, so I won't be around too much -- I hope everyone's having a good end to their work day!

Anything good for dinner?
    Just be grateful she didn't have to pretend to deliver a baby !

I miss going to concerts..... some of the best years of my life was watching the little ones perform.

We are having left over BBQ Chicken and mac salad, want some ??

Post Thanks / Like

Good afternoon ! It is so gorgeous here in Tennessee today that it would make you all jealous!

Can I just drop in to brag and leave?
    resident Fairy Godmother

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

Could someone on the executive counsel of JQU make an executive decision and PM the others about group activities. Anything is fine with me. -

Who will be the first to order a Plastered Possum?
    resident Fairy Godmother

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

Just be grateful she didn't have to pretend to deliver a baby !
    such the comedian!!

Can I just drop in to brag and leave?
    Sure, I guess you can, why not? Today was a beautiful day here and then the wind picked up and now it's just
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: