Quantcast Favorite ESPN Commercial?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Favorite ESPN Commercial?

I wasn't sure whether to post this in "The Locker Room" or in "Movies, TV, Music and Musicals". So I figured the sports forum would be best since it concerns ESPN. Sorry to the mods if it's in the wrong forum!

I was just wondering what everyone's favorite ESPN commercial is. You know, the ones featuring the anchors and athletes. Do you have a favorite one?

Mine is the one that came out many years ago with Brandi Chastain and some NBA players (I think Kevin Garnett was one of them). They're feverishly playing foosball in the lounge and Brandi scores. Then they all stop and look at her. She asks them what's up, and they say to her "What's up with the shirt?" (referring, of course, to her goal celebration in the Women's World Cup 1999). She crosses her arms and says "No!" loudly. I still die laughing when I see it online.

Is there one that you all count as your favorite?
    "When I think of vacation, I think of Disney. I really do. They allow you just to open up your imagination and just be a kid again. There's nothing like it in the world."

"There's no rest on planetary duty." -Paul Watson

You'll Never Walk Alone - Justice For The 96!!!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

There are so many good ones!

I think the one with Richard Simmons is hilarious. It's great he can poke fun at himself.

I also like the Boston "Three" Party (HUH!), the Manning family touring the studio, Hip Hip Jorge and the Dale Jr. computer one.

I also like the one with the Wake Forest Demon Deacon (for obvious reasons), David Wright, Neil Everett and someone else ?, although I've never understood the purpose of the Deacon being there.

Fun topic!

Post Thanks / Like

My favorite one is the Manning family tour. I laugh everytime I see that one!!

I also like the "running of the sausages" with the Miller Park(Brewers) Sausage racers.
    --------------------------------
    DEC 96-O/S
    DEC 00-O/S
    OCT 03-O/S
    OCT 04- ASMu
    MAY 05- ASMo
    Next trip:Feb/March 12

"Please stand clear of the doors...Por favor mantengan se alejado de las puertas."

Post Thanks / Like

The Manning family one is funny, but the best one ever was the Y2K test one where Charley Steiner has his tie wrapped around his head and yells "FOLLOW ME! FOLLOW ME TO FREEDOM!"
    Nothing is impossible, it just hasn't been done yet!

CosmicRay's DH
    DVC Member since 2010 (Saratoga Springs)

Been there more times than I can count. Used to be close enough to watch the fireworks every night.

Post Thanks / Like

As much as I hate to say it because i really dislike David Ortiz. I like the one where he is showing jorge posada how to break in his hat and then wally gets mad at him for wearing the yankees hat.
    -Chris R.

"We now face the danger, which in the past has been the most destructive to the humans: Success, plenty, comfort and ever-increasing leisure. No dynamic people has ever survived these dangers." --John Steinbeck

Post Thanks / Like

I like the Lebron James coming into the office and Scott Van Pelt has Lebron's "King James" chair and LeBron asking scott if he has seen his chair. The Manning Family Tour is great. I think the best one of all has to be the and I dont know if it was for the magazine or the channel it self...A guy and girl are on a blind date and he asks were she went to school and she says Michigan .."Go blue"...And he bails out of the car and he rolls down the hill and yells...GO BUCKS!!!.....This also hits home for me cause I am an OSU diehard...and my wife....Michigan die hard...

Dean
    Twitter = DVC5571

Apr 04--First trip ever--30th Birthday Present
    Dec 05--Off Site (Honeymoon)
    Oct 07-- On Stie POP
    Feb 09-- Off Site -AK day trip
    Sept 10 -- Onsite -Coronodo Springs

Member of the Tommorowland Metro-Retro Historical Society

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: