Quantcast CSR is great!!

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: CSR is great!!

buzz2001 Guest

Default CSR is great!!

Hola! Live from CSR!! Just got back from DHS. Weather - 87 degrees today, sunny, no humidity. The lines were long for ToT (70 mins) and RnR (120 mins), FP's work great!

Check in at 9:00am - two connecting rooms in cabana 9b on the backside facing the lake, 9529 and 9530. Villhermosa (from Mexico) was great! The king room is normal, high bed and tub. The rooms are in excellent condition. A small dent in the wall by the table in the king room. Looks like someone slammed the table into the wall. Check in took only 10 mins. I was second in line.

The double bed room has new plastic covering that encases er the sheets to prevent bed bugs. Also, new alarm clock that are MP3/CD player compatible. It has a a plug on the side for the players. I'll load pics later.

Had breakfast at the PM, It was crowded but CM Debbie got our drinks and refills and bussed our table. Pink lemonade was available along with the soda, tea, coffee and iced tea.

Heading out to MK tonight, open until 3:00am!

I talked to one of the life guards at the pool and she didn't know anything about the pool closing. She suggested calling recreation because they do all pool maintenance for WDW. I'll keep checking.

Questions, ask away!

More to follow!

ps - I'll get the questions answered from the folks who PM'd me asap.

Also, CSR has a new bus stop at Hollywood Studios. It's the first bus stop as you walk out, #6. It's great to be close. CSR used to have the last spot at DHS.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

We have wanted to try CSR, but believe it or not our travel agent told us no. I asked why, she said business confrences. The food court will be loaded. But I wonder, how often can that happen? The pics are beautiful. I still want to try it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by incredimellos View Post
    We have wanted to try CSR, but believe it or not our travel agent told us no. I asked why, she said business confrences. The food court will be loaded. But I wonder, how often can that happen? The pics are beautiful. I still want to try it.
    If you want to try it, then by all means TRY IT!! Honestly, I'm at the parks during all meal times and rarely eat at the hotel food courts. I think that is a silly reason to not choose a hotel. Also, because many of the people staying at that resort are physically staying at that resort during the day, the buses should be less crowded than a typical moderate.
    Disney World: 10/92 Yacht Club, 11/96 Disney Institute, 12/00 Yacht Club, 6/05 Beach Club, 8/06 Shades of Green, 8/07 Caribbean Beach Resort, 10/07 Coronado Springs, 12/08 French Quarter, 3/10 All Star Sports, 4/12 Port Orleans Riverside

Disneyland: 1987, 1997, 2002, 2008, 2010, 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by incredimellos View Post
    Your travel agent is overstating. I was there for business meetings and while the Pepper Market can get busy right at dinner time, you can dine elsewhere or come later. It isn't always busy. That's the reason why I tried the Maya Grill and really liked it. So yes, the Pepper Market, like any respected restaurant, gets busy at peak times. That's hardly unique to the CSR. Assuming you eat in the parks during the day and stay past dinner time at the parks, you shouldn't have trouble finding space at Pepper Market in the evening. Finally, lots of folks, like me, didn't always eat at Pepper Market, the bus service is great and part of the fun was trying out the other WDW restaurants.

I hope you're not turned off by what your travel agent said. Plan around the peak dining times and you'll be fine. Hopefully if you try CSR, do walk in the evening around the lake after night falls. It is absolutely beautiful and peaceful, so much to be therapeutic after a tiresome day at the parks.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info! We're planning on giving CSR at try in August. Now you have me curious about the other theme park bus stops - where are they located?
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:
    6/13, 4/13, 7/12, 7/11, 1/11, 8/10, 7/09, 3/09, 8/08, 8/07, 12/06, 9/05, 7/03, 7/98, 5/96, 8/93, '70's X 2

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: