Quantcast Just Questions: Leaping Into Spring. - Page 60

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960
Results 1,181 to 1,189 of 1189
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi all - quick zoop in from work.... I knew it'd be busy and I was right, so I'll be around when I can....

Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
    That would be a NO. But I do have plans....lets see, what were they again? Oh yah, we're eating Easter dinner at BOMA's! As DD told me this morning - only 4 more sleeps! She's still coughing and sniffing, but I think she's gonna live .

Who has some dinner ideas that are quick and easy?
    Sigh.... Easter dinner @ Boma's.... I'm thrilled we're headed to Buffalo for the weekend, but boy would I switch with you in a second!! Can't wait 'til we only have 4 more sleeps.... 264 days from now....

As far as dinner, I've got a cheese stick and some Jelly Belly jelly beans that someone left here.... hopefully I'll get a real meal later!!
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi guys... just another zoop to try to find my missing post.... it wasn't showing up!! but now that I've done this one, I've found it....

Hope you're all having a good night -- catch you later!!

(So - need a question -- did anyone have a good dinner?? Could you send me some??? I'm in the OR recovery room, no food to be found in here.... )
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    Hi all - quick zoop in from work.... I knew it'd be busy and I was right, so I'll be around when I can....

Sigh.... Easter dinner @ Boma's.... I'm thrilled we're headed to Buffalo for the weekend, but boy would I switch with you in a second!! Can't wait 'til we only have 4 more sleeps.... 264 days from now....

As far as dinner, I've got a cheese stick and some Jelly Belly jelly beans that someone left here.... hopefully I'll get a real meal later!!
    Didn't I warn you about those quick zoops?

Sorry that many of you are facing the rains that we had yesterday. I hope tomorrow is as beautiful for you as today was for us!
    Rhonda

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beast_fanatic View Post
    Didn't I warn you about those quick zoops?

Sorry that many of you are facing the rains that we had yesterday. I hope tomorrow is as beautiful for you as today was for us!
    ooooooops.... ..... again!!

Glad to hear you had such a beautiful day.... doesn't sound like we're going to have one for awhile. Easter weekend looks like it's going to be low 30's and cold, preceeded by snow.... But - it is supposed to get warmer by the end of next week -- I hope that lasts!!

Anyone still up?? (Rhonda, I remembered.... )
    Blythe

Past trips -

Next -

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Blythe! How's work going tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    Glad to hear you had such a beautiful day.... doesn't sound like we're going to have one for awhile. Easter weekend looks like it's going to be low 30's and cold, preceeded by snow.... But - it is supposed to get warmer by the end of next week -- I hope that lasts!!
    We are supposed to have a dry Saturday (for the Easter egg hunt, if we make it). Starting Easter, it is supposed to rain ALL WEEK here (and of course, its spring break!). I'm sure glad we won't be here.

Last chance for those wanting a postcard!!

Gee, pretty soon here, I should probably think about packing...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
    Hi Blythe! How's work going tonight?

We are supposed to have a dry Saturday (for the Easter egg hunt, if we make it). Starting Easter, it is supposed to rain ALL WEEK here (and of course, its spring break!). I'm sure glad we won't be here.

Last chance for those wanting a postcard!!

Gee, pretty soon here, I should probably think about packing...
    Work is pretty good.... busy, but I'm in the recovery room, so it's just steady for me. I'm recovering our 3rd cesarean of the night, and we might be doing one more -- we'll see. Only 6 1/2 hrs to go!!!

You're so funny on the packing.... I'm the exact opposite. I think I usually have the suitcases sitting up in our room about a month before we leave, just to see them there... ... I start washing stuff about a week and a half before we go and it's usually all packed by about a week ahead of time. Then I spend the last few days doing all the "little" stuff like toiletries, shoes, etc... all the stuff you really can't do too early. It helps me pass the time.... (we're going to Buffalo Saturday morning, and I already have the girls clothes & jamies packed... see what I mean?? I can't help myself!! )

I sure hope there was a question in there.... I'm getting pretty bad at them these days....
    Blythe

Past trips -

Next -

Natazu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    Good morning all.... a very rainyday here on the North Coast today. Makes you think I could run next door and borrow a cup of sugar from T&G ! Can I borrow a cup of sugar ??
    I

Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    Who is planning to cook a big family Easter dinner?
    I'm planning to eat a big family dinner. Does that count?
    Stuffed Shells, Meatballs, a little cacciatore, salad, and antipasto.

Quote Originally Posted by alpro2 View Post
    You are cooking a big family for Easter dinner? Where in Tenn DO you live?
    twixt a barn and a hollar

Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    The possum thing is a running joke between Pogo and Jym. We keep bringing the possum up to give them a bad time.
    Oh, and she posted a link... how wonderfully thoughtful. Where's my Edit Thread toolbar?

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey'sGirl View Post
    Hey howdy hey eveyone! Anyone interested in reading some trip reports from last week?????

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    Hey all, just doing a quick zoop in to say hi!

While I am at it, my question for the day is what has happened to some people's common sense?? We have had about 8 inches of rain in the last 24 hours like so many others have which means we have flooded roads galore. But yet what do I see not once, not twice, but three times in the last hour? You guessed it, people driving through water up to their door jambs!! Some people just don't know what common sense is!!
    baffles me every time

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Okay, I know this is like my 15th post on this page -- but I just HAD to give a shout out to Alex ---

WAKE UP, BUDDY!! IT'S SPRING!!!!

(I wasn't too loud, was I??? )
    Blythe

Past trips -

Next -

Post Thanks / Like

Well, we know Blythe already has her bags packed. Hope everybody else is ready, because we're.....
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: