Quantcast Just Questions: Leaping Into Spring. - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Just heard on the radio this morning that Allegiance Air is going to come to our nearby airport with dircet flights to Orlando, starting in April. Although DW and I usually take the RV, that might tempt us to take a shorter trip some time. Up to now, flights had to go to Charlotte first, then to Orlando. A straight flight would probably take an hour or less.

How's Friday going for everybody? I've got a couple of projects lined up for the weekend and a book signing tomorrow night.
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dlpmikki View Post
    We've had some lovely sunshine this week! We also had a delicious meal out - scallops, fillet steak and pink rhubarb creme brulee. Totally yummy?
    I'm going to Mikki's for leftovers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nascfan View Post
    Did you know that we're 120 days out from our trip? In 30 days we get to choose seat assignments for our flight and make horseback ressies and such. I can't wait! (sorry Pogo, don't mean to wish the days away.)
    Are you all excited? I am excited for you too! Will you golf at WDW?
    Quote Originally Posted by BronxTigger View Post
    Could somebody remind me what fresh air smells like?
    I would like to know what smelling period is like. This cold is still no better -- and I can't get a doctor's appt. Maybe i should try some more port chocolate truffles?
    Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    In your mind, my dear, in your mind. You remember "The Music Man" don't you? You have to use 'the think method.'
    Have you heard? There's trouble all the way in River City.
    Quote Originally Posted by Natazu View Post
    We had a nice dinner down at the Red Lobster.
    Just kidding, we went to Ruth's Chris.
    You know...we tried Red Lobster on New Years Day 'cause the kids love seafood.... It looks so good on the commercials, but it's a completely different experience in reality..... You were wise to go to Ruth's Chris. The last time we went out for a Valentine's dinner was the February before Harry was born..... Did you enjoy the proverbial last supper friend?
    Quote Originally Posted by alpro2 View Post
    By the way, I think I have start thinking about going back to work. I just found out that our April Sales Meeting will be in Orlando!
    Way to plan! You must be an Uber Executive!

Happy Friday everyone! Monday is the new stat holiday here in Ontario called "Family Day" .... so what do most families do on a long weekend in the winter? That's right. They paint ... so tomorrow Harry's room will be done in Toronto Maple Leaf Blue. I am to paint Giant white Maple Leaf's on 3 of the walls. He's quite excited.

Hey Sister! Do they have TML fabric in the shops? I could then make some valances for his windows....Whatcha think?
    Jennifer (aka Mickey'sGirl)
    INTERCOT Staff: Guests with Special Needs, Dining and Disney Characters

Last trip: March 2016 - Fantasy
    Next trip: Aug 2017 - Aulani

I am a Galactic Hero once more!

Post Thanks / Like

How's Friday going for everybody? I've got a couple of projects lined up for the weekend and a book signing tomorrow night.
    See above -- re projects....

Would that be the new book????

Post Thanks / Like

Morning all, is the coffee ready?

And virtual spring Pogo shouldn't really be any different then virtual friends right? Just think of it as a nice place to visit for a while..not a rushing of anything at all. (unless of course your thinking the monopoly stuff is real too in which case we need to have a longer discussion on it)

Ken are those donuts still around? You know us Cdn's love some donuts.
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by offwego View Post
    Ken are those donuts still around? You know us Cdn's love some donuts.
    SHHHHH! We're the only one's who know that! We don't want to start any stereotyping....

Is young William any better?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey'sGirl View Post
    SHHHHH! We're the only one's who know that! We don't want to start any stereotyping....

Is young William any better?
    Young William is though all of us may never eat fish and cheese sauce again. Sorry bout that...I always think the whole coffee chain thing is funny. Did you see that dunkin donuts is adding the sandwiches etc like timmies here?

Weird huh? I'm going to be awol for much of the day so hope you all have a good one.
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

Morning all! (sniffle, sneeze, cough)... I'm back at work today. Still not feeling the greatest but I'm here.

Is it ok that I'm not feeling very talkative today?
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie
    Nov. 2007 - Disneyland @ Disneyland Hotel
    Nov. 9 -15, 2008, Pop Century
    Oct. 19-23, 2011, Disneyland @ Paradise Pier

Post Thanks / Like

Nobody knows the truffles I've seen...

Oops, sorry, couldn't resist.
    UGH....that was bad...so bad.

Morning all! I just pulled my Reese cup brownies out of the oven & just finished the peanut butter frosting....who wants to lick the spoons & bowl???
    Just saying hi this morning. Looking so forward to going to work.
    Send that spring air my way! Getting tired of freezing lungs!
    Deb

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mtown71 View Post
    Morning all! I just pulled my Reese cup brownies out of the oven & just finished the peanut butter frosting....who wants to lick the spoons & bowl???
    Just saying hi this morning. Looking so forward to going to work.
    Send that spring air my way! Getting tired of freezing lungs!
    Did you make sure you put Riley and Levin in safe places before asking who wants to lick the spoon and bowls? You know a question like that can cause a stampede around here.

Have a good day at work sis!
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie

Post Thanks / Like

I grew up in the Bronx. What is a possum? Can I substitute with a big ol' dead rat?

By the way, I think I have start thinking about going back to work. I just found out that our April Sales Meeting will be in Orlando!
    Now that is just gross...

Talk about incentive!! That'd send me back to the office, too... if I had one...

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey'sGirl View Post
    This cold is still no better -- and I can't get a doctor's appt. Maybe i should try some more port chocolate truffles?

.... so what do most families do on a long weekend in the winter? That's right. They paint ... so tomorrow Harry's room will be done in Toronto Maple Leaf Blue. I am to paint Giant white Maple Leaf's on 3 of the walls. He's quite excited.
    I think that is just what the dr. ordered... and if not, if you have enough, you won't care!!

Harry's room sounds awesome.... you'll have to post some pics when you're done!

How's Friday treating everyone so far? Besides groceries and a trip to a store in town, not much else going on... I've got to work tonight, so I'll lay low later.

Anybody want one crazy kitty?? Quincy is going in for his "snip snip operation" next week, but it seems to be a week too far away... he is crazed today!! I swear, in the last 5 minutes, he's covered every square inch of this house and is ready to pounce on and capture anything that moves. Including and not limited to toes, fingers, legs....

Have a good morning guys, I'll zoop in later...
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mtown71 View Post
    OH! I'l be right there! YUM!

Blythe, never been horseback riding down there before, although we all have been on a horse at least once for all of us, a few times for me. I tell ya, I think that's what Lauren is most excited about! She keeps talking about that and how she can't wait for it.

Jenn, Lauren will be golfing on her graduation trip in 2010. She wants to hit the Mickey sandtrap on purpose. Haha!

Di, a Reds game sounds fun. We'll have to see if we can work that out.

It's a beautiful spring day here in JQland! Hey, did I just make up a new word? Like Fantasyland, but different?

Let's go outside for a picnic and some frisbee. Who's got the cookies?
    Scott
    2 visits as a child
    6/97, 6/01, 6/04: All-Star Sports
    12/05, 6/08: Pop Century
    May-June/10: Animal Kingdom Lodge
    5/11: All-Star Sports 1 night Epcot Flower & Garden
    May 2013 POFQ (25th anniversary!)

Post Thanks / Like

Did anybuddy get da license ob dat truck?

Does anybody have some kleenex? Or some Nyquil? Do I have to wait until nighttime to take the Nyquil?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    How's Friday treating everyone so far? Besides groceries and a trip to a store in town, not much else going on... I've got to work tonight, so I'll lay low later.

Anybody want one crazy kitty?? Quincy is going in for his "snip snip operation" next week, but it seems to be a week too far away... he is crazed today!! I swear, in the last 5 minutes, he's covered every square inch of this house and is ready to pounce on and capture anything that moves. Including and not limited to toes, fingers, legs....

Have a good morning guys, I'll zoop in later...
    My Friday is treating me ok. Hey! While you are at the grocery can you please pick up the stuff I need to make a cheese ball? That would save me from having to stop on my way home from work!

Sorry... no cats allowed in my house. My two doggies wouldn't allow for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nascfan View Post
    Di, a Reds game sounds fun. We'll have to see if we can work that out.

Let's go outside for a picnic and some frisbee. Who's got the cookies?
    I'll get the dates of all the Sunday games and get them to you.

I don't think I have enough energy to play frisbee.. but a picnic sounds lovely. I'll stop at Popeyes and get some chicken and biscuits for everyone! Cookies? We better hope they are no where near Alex else we won't have any for dessert!
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post

Does anybody have some kleenex? Or some Nyquil? Do I have to wait until nighttime to take the Nyquil?
    Oh oh... do you have a cold? Or an upper respitory infection? I definitly have kleenex. I don't have Nyquil but I do have Tylenol Cold and Flu - both the day and the night versions. I also have some Halls cough drops. And some chicken noodle soup. Soooo.. which do you want? I'll sent it via Drummerboy's Discount Doctoring Delivery Service...
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie

Post Thanks / Like

Do I have to wait until nighttime to take the Nyquil?
    Did you know that they actually make Dayquill? Then again, you might want the stuff that knocks you out.

Quote Originally Posted by disneydrmr View Post
    I'll sent it via Drummerboy's Discount Doctoring Delivery Service...
    Our motto: "We'll get it to you sometime before what ails ya kills ya. Usually. Offer void where prohibited. Guarantee limited to refund of purchase price. Times of demise may vary in some areas."
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

Just spoke with Ellen. Her and Ben were waiting for the bus to EPCOT. Why is it that the bus you want never comes? She said the weather is finally nice today. They were wearing coats the past two days.

Blythe! Countdown, please.
    Alex

4/1976 - offsite,4/1983 - offsite,5/1999 - CaribBeach,5/2000 - CaribBeach,
    11/2001 - Coronado,7/2003 - AKL, 8/2004 - POFQ, 8/2005 - Poly, 8/2006 - Grand Flo,10/2007 - POFQ, 8/2008 - Wilderness Lodge, 8/2009 - POR, 8/2010 - CaribBeach, 8/2011 - Coronado, 8/2012 -Coronado, 8/2014 - Coronado

Post Thanks / Like

Ooooh, you don't sound so good.... sending some emergency your way right away!! I hope you feel better quickly, and go ahead and take that Nyquil and get a nap!!

Quote Originally Posted by disneydrmr View Post
    Hey! While you are at the grocery can you please pick up the stuff I need to make a cheese ball? That would save me from having to stop on my way home from work!
    Sorry.... decided to stay in and keep out of the cold and .... and try to get this house back in shape so I don't have to do it over the weekend!! So, we'll have to make do with what groceries we've got... and leftovers, I think!!

Just spoke with Ellen. Her and Ben were waiting for the bus to EPCOT. Why is it that the bus you want never comes? She said the weather is finally nice today. They were wearing coats the past two days.

Blythe! Countdown, please.
    Glad to hear you spoke to Ellen.... sigh.... wish I was at EPCOT, too!! I wouldn't even care if I was wearing a coat....

Okay - here's the countdown - 34!! (I figure it's better waiting a few days in between... makes it seem like the times going faster, don't you think?? No?? Well, maybe if you weren't lounging around at home all day, dreaming of ........)
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

I am impatiently waiting for the end of this work day so I can get to my 3 day weekend! I'm not wishing the day away though.

Hubby called a few minutes ago and said he's not feeling well - again! Between him and the sickies here, I think I'd better start wearing a mask! to all those under the weather!

Anyone else doing their income taxes this weekend?
    Rhonda

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beast_fanatic View Post
    I am impatiently waiting for the end of this work day so I can get to my 3 day weekend! I'm not wishing the day away though.
    it's a new long weekend for us so I've never done anything for it before. Do you think I should do taxes on it really?
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

Did you know that they actually make Dayquill? Then again, you might want the stuff that knocks you out.
    Didn't really need anything to knock me out. I sat down, and slept for about 2 hours. Imagine if I had taken the Nyquil!

Quote Originally Posted by Beast_fanatic View Post
    I was very much looking forward to the 3 day weekend, but not if I feel like this. Its supposed to be beautiful! Now if I can just keep enough meds in me to maybe still do some things! I was thinking these meds were doing nothing for me....then they wore off.... So I guess they were helping somewhat. Anyone want to go to the store for me, and get some more?

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: