Quantcast Just Questions... Should There Be A Question Here?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Just Questions... Should There Be A Question Here?

Welcome aboard DDA flight No 2007-08. We're beginning our countdown, Blythe is scrubbing up, and (this is for Pogo) we're enjoying each day as it goes by, while we look forward to 01-01-08.

So, is everybody ready? Let's begin the countdown...

Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Geesh, Ken, you left me as I was posting in the last thread!!!

Oh, my, we need to get everything right for this party, since Blythe will be delivering the new year baby!!!

Who's bring the cookies? and what kind of cookies?
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

I have plenty of Chocolate Cheese Fudge to bring... and I can make the Sauerkraut and Spareribs... But since I'm working New Years Eve day and will be getting up at 5am I doubt I'll be able to stay up till Midnight...

I can't seem to be able to locate my question.... did it get left behind in the last thread?
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie
    Nov. 2007 - Disneyland @ Disneyland Hotel
    Nov. 9 -15, 2008, Pop Century
    Oct. 19-23, 2011, Disneyland @ Paradise Pier

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    ...Blythe is scrubbing up...
    Actually, I was just showering...

Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    Oh, my, we need to get everything right for this party, since Blythe will be delivering the new year baby!!!

Wow!! What a responsibility... aren't you all lucky I'm actually working NY Eve, too??? I'll be sure to announce the young one as soon as he or she arrives...

Quote Originally Posted by disneydrmr View Post
    I have plenty of Chocolate Cheese Fudge to bring... and I can make the Sauerkraut and Spareribs... But since I'm working New Years Eve day and will be getting up at 5am I doubt I'll be able to stay up till Midnight...
    Chocolate Cheese Fudge??? Now, you'll have to explain that one to me... Ribs & sauerkraut, too?? Yummm.... I'm coming to your house before work...

Happy Boxing Day to all my Canadian friends up there -- have a wonderful day!! Whatcha all doing today to celebrate boxes???

Not sure what today holds for us, as I was supposed to be sleeping 'til 2 or 3pm... Julia's got a make-up riding lesson at noon, so I'm thinking maybe taking the girls to see "The Waterhorse" afterwards and doing a little shopping. What's everybody else up to???
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Geesh, Ken, you left me as I was posting in the last thread!!!

That makes two of us Caroleh, and I had a nice message that I had attempted to post to the older thread. Lolol
    What no one wants any mickey ice cream bars? or mickey treats? lolol
    Happy boxing day
    hope santa was very good to everyone.
    Sandy °o° VFK name DisneyDreamin,First trip in 1972-Off site ,In between so many I can't count,3/04 PC,11/28-12/05/04 POR,Feb,13-22,'06 PC,Dec,4, 07 FWR,DVC,AKV07, DLR's DPPH 9-13-20,'09,Stitch/Buzz Complex Cast Member

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning, all! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas! I am about to start trip reports, so if you want details of the madness, hop over to the trip reports forum later.

We've FINALLY got our bags! You would think, "hey, at least we're in WDW" would make it better...it doesn't.

Know why? Because what is being away from home without the comfort of home?

CAMPING!!!
    INTERCOT Staff-
    Nightlife, Shops, Water Parks/DCL/runDisney

DVC owner- BLT, Alauni, SSR, Vero, OKW

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Jan- SSR runICOT WEEKEND!
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

pogo Guest

Welcome aboard DDA flight No 2007-08. We're beginning our countdown, Blythe is scrubbing up, and (this is for Pogo) we're enjoying each day as it goes by, while we look forward to 01-01-08.

So, is everybody ready? Let's begin the countdown...

Thanks Ken.... it is a wonderful life isn't it ! What comes after 6 ?

Quote Originally Posted by disneydrmr View Post

I can't seem to be able to locate my question.... did it get left behind in the last thread?
    Look who's here. I hope you have a smile on your face today !

Why don't you just take a little nap and get up and enjoy the party after that ? When you get Ken's age, you can nap any time , any place, and nobody will say anything. Right Ken ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    Julia's got a make-up riding lesson at noon, so I'm thinking maybe taking the girls to see "The Waterhorse" afterwards and doing a little shopping. What's everybody else up to???
    Julias too young for make up and how is she supposed to put it on if she's riding a horse ?

Julia !

Quote Originally Posted by trackbarroness View Post
    That makes two of us Caroleh, and I had a nice message that I had attempted to post to the older thread. Lolol
    What no one wants any mickey ice cream bars? or mickey treats? lolol
    Happy boxing day
    hope santa was very good to everyone.
    Santa was good but my melted in the mail. Can you send another one ??

pogo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cantgetenuff View Post
    Good morning, all! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas! I am about to start trip reports, so if you want details of the madness, hop over to the trip reports forum later.

We've FINALLY got our bags! You would think, "hey, at least we're in WDW" would make it better...it doesn't.

Know why? Because what is being away from home without the comfort of home?

CAMPING!!!
    Where are you staying...... Ft. Wilderness ????

Glad you are there safe and sound. Luggage and cloths can be replaced.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    Chocolate Cheese Fudge??? Now, you'll have to explain that one to me... Ribs & sauerkraut, too?? Yummm.... I'm coming to your house before work...
    Chocolate Cheese Fudge is just that.. it's chocolate fudge that uses Velveeta cheese in the recipe! (I saw you make that look.. don't knock it until you try it!) Come on by! There will be plenty of sauerkraut and ribs to go around.. especially since DH doesn't eat it and I make enough for a family!

Quote Originally Posted by cantgetenuff View Post
    Glad you are there safe and sound and that your bags finally made it! Looking forward to hearing all about your trip! Hope you continue to enjoy your time there!

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    Look who's here. I hope you have a smile on your face today !

Why don't you just take a little nap and get up and enjoy the party after that ? When you get Ken's age, you can nap any time , any place, and nobody will say anything. Right Ken ?
    Hey - I'm here ain't I - you never said I had to be smiling!

Because by the time I get off of work and get home it's gonna be about 6pm... so if I take a nap I may as well stay in bed.. besides.. my dh is a, well, he's just not that into holidays and he'll be asleep before 8pm most likely (even though HE doesn't have to work that day and could sleep all day)
    Why am I having trouble coming up with questions today?
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie

Post Thanks / Like

When you get Ken's age, you can nap any time , any place, and nobody will say anything. Right Ken ?
    That's right. Although, every once in a while somebody will put a mirror under my nose to see if I'm still breathing.

Hey, while we're in countdown, let's each think of a thing a day that we can say was a plus in this past year. I'll start with seeing a blank piece of paper (so to speak) in front of me on September 8 and seeing an entire musical put on the stage by December 14. Now that took a lot of faith and a lot of work from a lot of people.

Are all of our .ca friends enjoying Boxing Day?
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, while we're in countdown, let's each think of a thing a day that we can say was a plus in this past year.
    Man! Now you are giving out assignments? You want this bunch to actually THINK? Wow... a thing a day that was a PLUS in the last year... well.. I'll start off with the easiest and most obvious... my best friend treating me to a long weekend at Disneyland. It's such a plus to have a wonderful friend who loves Disney as much as I do!
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie

pogo Guest

Hey, while we're in countdown, let's each think of a thing a day that we can say was a plus in this past year.
    Oh Ken... this is an easy one for me.

This past year has been a blur with so many blessings but, I'd have to say..... One of my best day's this past year was the day we found out my Mom was proclaimed cancer free !
    We really celebrated that day.

May I say, I love this topic ???

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Boxing Day to Mikki and the North of the Border crowd!

Di, it's soooo good to see you posting again. You've been thought of and missed, my friend (in fact, I was thinking about you yesterday). Why do you have to get up at 5:00 am on New Year's Day??

Christine, glad to hear that those bags finally arrived! Did Santa find his way to your room?

Di, are you related to Paula Deen? On the Iron Chef Christmas Special she made chocolate cheese fudge too but I don't think it included Velveeta, but who knows.

Blythe, let us know how The Water Horse is. I'd like to go to the movies (that would be the third time this week), but I think we'd end up seeing Enchanted (if it's still playing) and The Great Debaters.

What are we doing today? Well, to start, laundry and sorting out boxes and such, and sorting the mountain of paperwork on my desk (you think I'm kidding?), and then later today, Bethany is coming over to scrap. She'll scrap and I'll make cards.

Hey, Pogo! You and Patti are welcome to come over whenever you'd like!

Jasper, where are you? How are you feeling? Here's some for you.

Carol, will scones do instead of cookies? I'm baking tomorrow morning. Would you like cinnamon or orange/chocolate chip better? How's the packing going? Having fun playing with boxes on Boxing Day?

And in answer to Ken's question: the first thing that I see as a plus in 2007 is reconnecting with my oldest stepdaughter.
    Ellen
    INTERCOT Staff: Dining, Disney Cruise Line, Guests with Special Needs

Next up:
    Christmas with the Mouse
    President's Week 2013

pogo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
    Hey, Pogo! You and Patti are welcome to come over whenever you'd like!
    Thanks Ellen.... I'll call you when we are about fifeteen minutes from you, OK ?

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, while we're in countdown, let's each think of a thing a day that we can say was a plus in this past year. I'll start with seeing a blank piece of paper (so to speak) in front of me on September 8 and seeing an entire musical put on the stage by December 14. Now that took a lot of faith and a lot of work from a lot of people.

Are all of our .ca friends enjoying Boxing Day?
    I'm enjoying boxing day...I've already got 2 packed of fabric. I got after Gilles because he's watching TV, figuring I'm going to be doing all the packing...NOT!!

Wow, just 6 things to come up with and there was so many this year. Okay, I'll start with meeting my JQ friends at the Falls!! I'm so happy that I got to know them..especially my good buddy, Pogo!!! I love you all like family!!!

Welcome back, Diane!!! It's really great seeing you again!!!

Glad to hear you have your bags back, Christine!!!

Does anyone want to help me pack?
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Ellen.... I'll call you when we are about fifeteen minutes from you, OK ?
    Fifteen minutes away? Hmmm, I think take-out might be in order... but you do know we have GREAT take-out here, right?

Does anyone want to help me pack?
    Sure, I love fabric too! We can pack and talk crafting projects.

Anyone want to come help do laundry? (Yeah... I didn't think they'd be many takers.)
    Ellen
    INTERCOT Staff: Dining, Disney Cruise Line, Guests with Special Needs

Next up:
    Christmas with the Mouse
    President's Week 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Wow - I almost missed the flight!!

Happy Boxing Day! Anyone need any boxes? I have plenty of them from yesterday!

So how is everyones "day after" going? We never did get the additional snow they were predicting last night - but yesterdays snow was such a treat!

So anyone want to help me figure out my new camera?

Post Thanks / Like

Is anyone else cold? It's a rainy, cool morning here and I was silly enough to go out in it to go shopping. Couple that with a scratchy throat and a weird little cough, and I'm cold!

Why is All My Children showing an episode from about 5 years ago?

Something that was a plus in 2007 was meeting many of you at Downtown Disney in October.
    Rhonda

Post Thanks / Like

Where are we? Am I here?
    Scott
    2 visits as a child
    6/97, 6/01, 6/04: All-Star Sports
    12/05, 6/08: Pop Century
    May-June/10: Animal Kingdom Lodge
    5/11: All-Star Sports 1 night Epcot Flower & Garden
    May 2013 POFQ (25th anniversary!)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
    Sure, I love fabric too! We can pack and talk crafting projects.

Anyone want to come help do laundry? (Yeah... I didn't think they'd be many takers.)
    I know I'd enjoy meeting you Ellen!!! Between the fabric and scrapbooking, we'll get along greatly!! Have you seen my regular webpage with all my quilts? While packing the fabric I found quilt tops that needs to be put together..Can I quilt instead of packing?

I'd love to do your laundry as long as you have the washer and dryer in your place and not a coined operated laundry. That's the one thing I'm looking forward to in the new house!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
    Happy Boxing Day! Anyone need any boxes? I have plenty of them from yesterday!

So anyone want to help me figure out my new camera?
    I'll take boxes as long as they are big and sturdy!!!

For the camera point and click and learn the details later!!! It always works for me!!!
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ