Quantcast Fathead Launches New Disney Line

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fathead Launches New Disney Line

Fathead Launches New Disney Line Featuring Hannah Montana, Pirates of the Caribbean and Characters From the Disney Pixar Film Cars

Available in Time for the Holidays, Disney Collection Headlines New Era in Fathead Home Decor

Fathead LLC Press Release
    December 17, 2007

LIVONIA, Mich.--Fathead®, the number one brand in sports and entertainment wall graphics and the brand best-known for its official life-size images of professional athletes, animated heroes and entertainment characters, is launching a new line of Fathead wall décor featuring Disney Channel’s Hannah Montana, and characters from both the Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy and the Disney Pixar film Cars, just in time for holiday gift-giving. Disney Pixar Cars characters include Lightning McQueen, Mater, Sally, Luigi, Guido, Doc Hudson and Ramone, and Pirates of the Caribbean features Captain Jack Sparrow and Will Turner. These spectacular life-size images are a must-have for this holiday season.

“Hannah Montana rocks! Disney Pixar Cars characters roll! And Pirates swashbuckle! It’s just that simple,” said Brock Weatherup, Fathead CEO. “We are thrilled to be offering Disney fans of all ages a unique way to decorate their homes with images from these popular franchises.”

A “Fathead” is a bold, colorful, life-like, life-size wall-graphic of well-known stars. Fathead is an especially popular brand among sports fans, teens and tweens, moms, dads and gift-givers. A special adhesive backing allows them to be moved from wall to wall, making them a mobile and fun part of any family’s home décor.

Each image captures the essence of the character it portrays. Fathead images are perfect for decorating a bedroom, office or entertainment area and can be purchased by visiting the company’s website, fathead.com, at select retailers, or by calling (877)-FATHEAD.

About Fathead LLC: The Livonia, Mich-based company, whose products are commonly referred to as Fatheads, takes pride in connecting fans with their passions. Fathead has become the preferred home, personal and lifestyle décor purchase for sports and entertainment enthusiasts of all ages. The most popular Fathead product line consists of a colorful vinyl wall graphic of popular sports stars, NASCAR race cars and entertainment characters. Fathead LLC maintains license agreements with the NFL and PLAYERS INC., Disney Consumer Products, Inc., Collegiate Licensing Company, Licensing Resource Group, Inc., MLB and MLBPA, NASCAR, NBA Entertainment, MLS, Action Sports, NHL and NHLPA, Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, Lucasfilm, Ltd., Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, Gracie Films, Time, Inc., Marvel Characters, Inc., Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc., and WMG. Fatheads can be seen and purchased at fathead.com or 1-877-FATHEAD and will soon be available at preferred retailers throughout the United States.

Fathead LLC is a privately-held company led by Dan Gilbert, chairman and founder of Quicken Loans, the nation’s largest online mortgage lender. Gilbert also is Majority Owner of the NBA’s Cleveland Cavaliers basketball team. Dan and his partners also operate Flash Seats LLC, which replaces physical tickets for sporting events with an electronic approach; and the American Hockey League’s Lake Erie Monsters franchise, that began play at Cleveland’s Quicken Loans Arena in the 2007-08 season. Other companies in which Gilbert and his partners have invested include Michigan-based online promotions company e-Prize.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Figment! aka Jason ºoº
    INTERCOT STAFF
    News, Rumours & Imagineering
    Dining
    Vacations Beyond Disney

~It’s what us storytellers do; we restore order with imagination, we instill hope again and again~

~We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things~

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

OK, let's cross our fingers and hope they *don't* come out with a Mickey Fathead or I'll have to buy it for my house
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Post Thanks / Like

I saw the Hannah Montana one a website. I just hope DD doesn't see it ...
    Melissa

4/87 offsite, 3/05 AKL, 10/06 WL, 3/08 GF, 1/09 WL, 3/09 Poly, 10/09 SSR, 1/10 AKV, 10/10 BLT, 12/10 AKV, 2/11 Poly, 5/11 BCV, 10/11 BLT, 12/11 WL, 5/12 1st Cruise on the Dream & BWV, 10/12 BLT!

"...That's the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up." Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Life sized Jack and Will ?
    May'98-WL
    Sept'01-POFQ
    Oct'03-ASM
    Aug'04-CBR & Charley
    Dec'05- WL-Joined DVC
    June'06- DL's Grand Californian
    Nov '06 SSR
    Oct '07 SSR with extended family
    Oct '08 Disney Wonder/OKW
    Nov '09 AKV @ Kidani
    Nov '10 Kidani
    Nov '11 VWL
    May-June 13 Kidani
    Feb-March '14 SSR

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone own a Fathead product? They're so large, I'm wondering how easy it is to actually remove one from the wall without tearing it.
    Genna
    Always Enjoy the
    ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨Magic¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨

"Now approaching, Mickey's Star Traders"

If You Can Read This...
    ...Thank The Phoenicians!

Salisbury, Md 14 hours, 21 minutes or 903.36 miles From Disney
    Post Thanks / Like

the fat heads are actually pretty thick and you can remove them farely easy. we have peyton manning here. I had suggested when I ordered it last year that they should see about getting a contract with Disney cause we would purchase all the princesses lol still waiting to see if they come out with the princesses but glad to see they have the ball rolling with Disney
    ºoº Josette ºoº
    ~*~Next up~*~
    November 2015
    Surprise trip(Pop Century)

Just because I cannot see it, doesn't mean I can't believe it! -Jack Skellington

Post Thanks / Like

The video store I frequent gave me a very large Mike and Sully when Monsters Inc came out on video. They are very big and come off the wall very easy. As I was looking for Christmas decorations this year I found them stowed away in a box and thought Disney should make these available to consumers
    I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: