Quantcast I have to admit!

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I have to admit!

I am 23 and I love getting pictures with the characters. It makes me feel like a kid again. Anyone else out there that does not have kids but you still love to stand in line and feel like a kid again? I really want the villians to come out and take pictures. I also really want the princes to come out for all the ladies!
    Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow!
    Going back to the World 5/9/2008

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

ME!! I am 22, and love seeing the characters. I guess having a website for characters makes me a dork.
    http://www.geocities.com/jrs71985/di...haracters.html
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Joanna those are great pics. What year did you meet Brer Rabbit? I know he is very rare nowadays. Also I've never seen Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh. Does he come out anymore? I'm actually a big rabbit lover and these are 2 of my fave characters.
    ~M.~

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
    11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm 29 and during my last trip DH and I spent lots of time with the characters.
    -Laura
    Engineer by Day... Imagineer in my Dreams!

Post Thanks / Like

Joanna thanks for sharing your website! You have some great shots.
    I have often thought of doing something similar.

As far as being older and loving the characters I am 35 and I admit I enjoy it as much as my sons.

CaptainJessicaSparrow Guest

23 and still getting them! It's like a treasure hunt, you know? Getting the ones you really want...There are still a few easy to get ones that I am missing just because I don't want to wait forever because they aren't characters I am too fond of (Einsteins, Power Rangers, Pooh unit, Playhouse Disney).

Post Thanks / Like

I'm 25 and when the Mrs. and I head to WDW, its only the the two of us. Even so, we are constantly on the lookout for new characters that we haven't gotten our pics with yet.
    I don't ever see us stopping this fun!
    July 06: Coronado Springs (Honeymoon)
    Sept 07: POP Century
    Feb 09: Port Orleans Riverside
    Dec 09: Caribbean Beach
    Jan 11: Coronado Springs

I blame this obsession on my wife...

Post Thanks / Like

My husband and I are in our 30's and love getting photos taken with the characters. Some of our favorites are: Sulley and Mike, Stitch, Rafiki, Donald Duck, Pluto, the villians, the 7 dwarfs, Goofy, Tigger, Eeyore, Cars, Beauty and Beast, Chip and Dale, Mickey and Minnie of course and many others. Our list is very long.............................................. .......... We'll be heading to Disney in 16 days. from November 7th thru 17th...Can't wait to see all our favorites.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PirateLover View Post
    Hey Joanna those are great pics. What year did you meet Brer Rabbit? I know he is very rare nowadays. Also I've never seen Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh. Does he come out anymore? I'm actually a big rabbit lover and these are 2 of my fave characters.
    Thanks! I met Brer Rabbit back in 2005, and have not seen him since. And Rabbit I met randomly, and also have not seen him since. I really want to too.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenlawler View Post
    Joanna thanks for sharing your website! You have some great shots.
    I have often thought of doing something similar.

As far as being older and loving the characters I am 35 and I admit I enjoy it as much as my sons.
    Thanks!
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

Post Thanks / Like

As a 44 year old father of 2, I can tell you the DW and I are usually far more excited by the characters these days than the children! They both used to love the characters! Now, DS, who is 13, won't hardly visit with the characters at all. And DD, who is 10, is starting to get the same way! I hope someday they will see the error of their ways! As for me, nothing gets me more charged than to meet a character we haven't seen before! We have well over 100 different characters on log and still spend a lot of time looking! Great Fun!!
    Jul80 DLR, Dec75 FW, Sept91 offsite, Sept95 ASSp, June00 offsite, June01 ASMo, July02 WL, June03 ASMo, Oct03 POR, Poly, Aug04 Pop,ASMu, Oct04 ASSp, Sept05 CSR,Pop,CBR, Dec06 WL,Pop, Sept07 POP,POR, Dec07 POP,May08 POP, Sept08 CR,Sept09 POP,Aug10 CBR, Feb11 POP, July11 AKL, Nov12 POP, March13 offsite

Post Thanks / Like

I'm 27, dh is 22, and we have no kids (yet). I'll stand in line just as long as anyone to meet my faves. He loves to be behind the camera, but really enjoys the characters, too. Now, if Jack Skellington ever made an appearance, he'd be shoving the camera in my hands! I'm sure we'll continue meeting them by ourselves until a little one comes along.
    Susan °o°

You cheated.
    Pirate.

8/98 CBR; 10/00 ASM; 11/01 POR; 7/07 POR; 10/09 ASM; 10/10 Pop; 6/12 ASM; 12/13 ASM; 6/14 FWC; 7/15 FWC; 12/16 2 weeks at FWC!

Post Thanks / Like

DW and myself are in our 30's and we were in line as much before Hayden was born as we are now. He just brings his own version of pixie dust. You are never to old!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ditto!

I'm a 29 years old, and 358 days out of the year is a perfectly normal MBA-graduated Sales Manager...but a week out of the year I take a break from reality at WDW & I love characters!!
    "Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives..."

Post Thanks / Like

Haha..I'm only 15 and it seems everytime i go to Disney, I love the characters more and more each time! Especially when i find a cute Aladdian!
    Nice pictures! You're so lucky that you've gotten pictures with the princes..Prince Charming was a cutie
    All of our dream can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.

Remember, we must always believe in our wishes, for they are the magic in the world.

Current CM at MK! If you're in Adventureland and craving Dole, Ice Cream, or an eggroll, look for Sarah from Front Royal, VA and say Hi!

Post Thanks / Like

My DW loves to get her pics with them as well. I love to watch her get all excited when they show up, and I have gotten character meals for us just so she can get more pics.
    1975-2000 Family Trips, FW
    Nov 2005- FW
    June 2006- FW
    Feb 2007- FW
    Dec 2007- POFQ
    Feb 2008- POR
    July 2008- WL
    Dec 2008- FW
    Feb 2012- POFQ
    Herb
    Proud Passholder

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Disneypixie513 View Post
    Haha..I'm only 15 and it seems everytime i go to Disney, I love the characters more and more each time! Especially when i find a cute Aladdian!
    Nice pictures! You're so lucky that you've gotten pictures with the princes..Prince Charming was a cutie
    He sure is!
    Cruises:

Post Thanks / Like

Who is Clarice? It looks like Dale in Drag.
    Dream...Desire...Destiny

Post Thanks / Like

Clarice is a character featured early in the Chip and Dale cartoons. Usually involving the two chipmunks competing for her attention.

CaptainJessicaSparrow Guest

Clarice is Chip and Dale's girlfriend. She was in one of the old classic cartoons, where she was on the piano they were playing.

Part of why I keep saying to add her to Spectro on the piano.....

Post Thanks / Like

I'm 25 and a guy and I love all theme park characters. Pluto is the best though.
    Dream...Desire...Destiny

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: