Quantcast Annual pass reduced rates

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Annual pass reduced rates

Typically, how much of a reduced resort room rate do Annual Pass holders receive?
    Which times of year do they receive the best discounts?
    If only a child has an Annual Pass, does the family still get the reduced room rate?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

AP discounted rooms are are all over the place. They used to be 50% or about there, lately, they have been scaled based on tpe of accomodations. I think value is like $50, Moderates are $75 and deluxe are $100 or so.

It really depends on what's going on. Everything is based on availability. If people aren't going, they may offer some outstanding deals, but if the resorts are pretty well booked, they may not offer anything, or it may be only slightly discounted.

Disney has been pretty well filled up the past few years, which is why the AP discounts are less valueable than they used to be. I have found it tough to justify the purchase of an AP for the room discounts lately. Still possible, but when I can/want to go, they just haven't been there.

You need an adult AP to get AP discounted room rate. A child pass will get you no where. This is a change in the last few years as well.

Post Thanks / Like

i took a chance & upgraded to AP last month hoping for some good rates next yr. i used to have 1 and got some decent rates, but then it wasnt as good so i let it lapse. and occupancy rate at the rooms have been higher so there might not be as much discounts...
    i heard that WL has been sold out almost every night this yr. keepin my fingers crossed for something in Feb or May thats good. but at least i had my park admission paid and i will get the DDE card to help w dining
    BC 2
    WL CL 1
    AKL 4
    SOG 3
    POFQ 3
    POR 2
    CSR 4
    CBR 2
    Asp 3
    AS m 2
    POP 7
    12-13 WL CSR ASM