Quantcast airport transportation

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Smile airport transportation

Our countdown is here!!!! Nov 3rd and away we go!!! We wanted to take a shuttle service other than ME. Does anyone have any favorites out there, other than Mears? They seem expensive per person. Any flat rate vans? We have 6 in our party. Is Quick Trans anygood? I'd appreciate it.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Natomas, California = 2908 miles from WDW
    Post Thanks / Like

Incredimello's - You might want to post this in Vacation Planning. You're more likely to get more responses that way.

I wish I could help with your Vacation transport but I've never been and my 1st trip isn't until January.

By the way...

I hope you love it here as much as I do.

Post Thanks / Like

Have you looked in to hiring a car? They charge a flat rate - a party your size would fit in a van and cost $120 roundtrip to disney resorts plus tip.

These are Happy Limo rates. If you click through the sponsor page on Intercot you can get $5 off.

Post Thanks / Like

I have not used the Disney Transportation yet but the Town Car service can't be beat. They are waiting for you when you come down the escalators with your name on their board. They will help you with your baggage, take you directly to your hotel and make you feel like you are traveling 1st class all the way. They will even stop at the grocery store for you. I love the Town Car service!
    º0º emerzmom º0º
    Disney Vacations:
    DL: 81,00,01,02,04,05,06,08
    WDW: 98,99,00,01,02,03(x2),04(x2),05,,07,09,11,12,13(x2 ),14,15,16
    Next trip Nov 2017

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineC68 View Post
    Have you looked in to hiring a car? They charge a flat rate - a party your size would fit in a van and cost $120 roundtrip to disney resorts plus tip.

These are Happy Limo rates. If you click through the sponsor page on Intercot you can get $5 off.
    Although I have never hired a car from MCO, we use them to get to and from our hometown airport. We find hiring a car ends up being more affordable than most kinds of transportation, including cabs. I would recommend looking into this as well!!
    Last Trip: April 2015 CBR
    Next Trip: Sept 2015 Boardwalk

Post Thanks / Like

I am not sure if this is against the TOS and it may get deleted if it is just PM me. I really liked Happy Limo. I am using them for a second time in 2 weeks.

The only thing you should remember is the grocery stop is only 15 minutes!!

The cost is just over $100 roundtrip.
    Last edited by Beast_fanatic; 10-18-2007 at 09:21 PM.
    Here you leave Today and enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy

Next Trip-February 5th-16th! Happy V-day to me!

Post Thanks / Like

Okay, I am curious and Nosey, why don't you want to use ME?

We use it and think it is the best thing ever?
    Just wondering?
    Kim, Mom of Two Russian Angels

Post Thanks / Like

I am curious also. We actually look forward to it.
    Charyl Lee

Next Trip: November 14th 7 day Western Caribbean Cruise and 11 days at WDW!!!

Post Thanks / Like

There's no need to go to another website to receive a discount. Happy Limo is one of our site sponsors and if you choose to use them simply click this link here:

Happy Limo

This will take you to our page here at Intercot and you can get to Happy's website from there. There is a coupon and going this route helps out our site as well.

Post Thanks / Like

We used prestige a few years ago.
    MK 1980 FOUR hours(July & 105) * Nov 04 POLY.. with my 2 princesses *Nov 05 Contemporary *Nov 06 split stay Cont/POFQ , making memories with my 21 yr old neice who has cancer. Sweet Lindsey passed March 2007 :(
    Nov 07 WL *Nov 08 VWL *Nov 09 Bay Lake Tower WDW/DC/SW/DCL*April 2011 B2B Disney Dream

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Love Happy Limo

We have used Happy Limo and love it. We had a better experience with them than others we have used. It is nice to have your own car and not have to share it with anyone else, or wait on anyone else like with a shuttle. We plan on using it for our trip in May.

We are not using ME b/c we are staying at the Swan, and I don't think they do that one.
    Missy
    #1 LSU fan 2003 AND 2007 National Champions!

POR Feb 1997
    ASMo Dec 1999
    POR Feb 2002
    ASMovies Feb 2004
    Pop Century May 2004
    ASMovies Feb 2006
    Offsite Jan 2007
    May 2008 Swan
    May 2011 on the Dream!
    BLT July 2013
    POFQ July 2015

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Piglet822 View Post
    There's no need to go to another website to receive a discount. Happy Limo is one of our site sponsors and if you choose to use them simply click this link here:

Happy Limo

This will take you to our page here at Intercot and you can get to Happy's website from there. There is a coupon and going this route helps out our site as well.

Sorry I didn't know. If I had known, I would have booked through Intercot's link. I will when we go in Feb.
    Here you leave Today and enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy

Next Trip-February 5th-16th! Happy V-day to me!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvpooh View Post
    Sorry I didn't know. If I had known, I would have booked through Intercot's link. I will when we go in Feb.
    No problem - if you look to the left you'll find several sites that help keep Intercot running free to us. Amazon is one of them - I use it quite often

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Limo it is!!!! Thanks for all the input. We didn't plan ME because we hear alot of stuff. I know, I know we should give it a try, but with my out-laws , er I mean in-laws coming, I didn't want anything to happen. If you know what I mean.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: