Quantcast Time in parks???

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Time in parks???

We are making our first trip to DLR this week. We will be in the parks on Saturday and Sunday. I have been to DWR a ton of times and know the lay of the land pretty well. I am clueless when it comes to DLR. I will be with a 12 year old (13 on Sunday).

How much time do we need in the parks? Could we do both DL and CA in one day? I want to try to have a little time in LA as well as we have never been there.

Thanks!
    Offsite- 77,78,81,90,94<br />All Star Movies: April 2002<br />Offsite(Hard Rock): July 2002<br />Offsite: December 2002<br />Offsite: May 2003
    Offsite: Dec 2005; Caribbean Beach May 2013; Caribbean Beach February 2016

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I am sure other people who have been more will be more helpful but I will put in my 2 cents.

Disneyland is shaped in the wheel and spoke design just like WDW. There is a central hub with the lands off of them. CA is more like a deformed circle with areas off of that. I think you will be able to do the major attractions in two days. We did them in three days during a summer month and saw most, if not all of the big rides and several smaller things.

I would look into a half day, or full day tour of LA. We looked it up on the net and found one that took us to all the things you think of when you think of LA. We went to about 17 to 20 places/attractions. Have fun!

Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't count on seeing all you want to see at both Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure in only one day. Even two would be pushing it, especially if you are interested in any of the parades and/or entertainment.

Moving this thread over to Vacation Planning to help you plan your vacation......
    Linda aka tinkwest
    INTERCOT Staff ~ Disneyland Resort

Come On Everybody - Here We Go!!

“To all who come to this happy place: Welcome. ...”

Support our INTERCOT Sponsors!

Dallas, TX (1424.06 miles from the Disneyland Resort)
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with Linda that in 2 days it would be difficult to see everything at DLR without killing yourself in the process. With a little pre-planning you certainly have time to see a lot.

Maybe have the birthday boy use the Disneyland website to browse around and make a "must see" list. The website does have an option to register, then you can compile the list and print it. It is really helpful.

Have a great time and Happy Birthday to your son!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: