Quantcast Disney Clothes: Does anyone wear them? - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

View Poll Results: I will wear my WDW apparel:

Voters
136. You may not vote on this poll
  • Anywhere, any chance I get!!

99 72.79%
  • Mostly at the parks, but sometimes out in public at home

31 22.79%
  • At the parks only

3 2.21%
  • Never, its only a souvenier

3 2.21%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't wear the shirts much around home, but I do break out one of the Mickey T's on the weekends, sometimes.

The Mickey watch I got at WOD last month? That I wear to work at least once or twice I week. Dressy enough to be professional, but casual enough to be fun.
    I'm no fool, no siree, I'm going to live to be 103. I play safe for you and me, cause I'm no fool."

POP - 09/07
    POP - 09/08
    SSR - 09/09

Next Trip
    Breaking the pattern this year and doing AllStar Movies Dec 11-18, 2010

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I have quite a few really nice Disney hoodies (Bambi, Stitch, Minnie, Tink, Eeyore) that I've accumulated over the past couple years. They are nicer than regular sweatshirt hoodies, and I love wearing them all the time. I'm even wearing my pink velour Bambi hoodie right now!

I also have 5 pairs of Disney jeans from the Disney store (Tink, Pirates, Minnie, etc.). I love wearing them! I also have a couple denim mini skirts with Pirates and the Cheshire cat on them.

I've been buying up a lot of tees for casual wearing around the house. The DS had them for $3 and $5 earlier this summer, so I must have gotten at least 10 of them. Luckily I can wear women's and kid's sizes, so I have a pretty broad selection to choose from.

My very favorite thing is my Disney charm bracelet. I have it stuffed full of charms, and I love wearing it as much as I can!
    NEXT TRIP - DCL Fantasy Oct. 2016
    Yacht Club - Oct. '14, Dec. '15
    Poly - Dec. '07, '09
    Grand Flo - Too many times to keep track!
    CBR - May '10, Oct. '10, Dec. '11
    POR - Sept & Dec '03
    AoA - Oct. '12, Dec. '13
    Pop - May '11

Post Thanks / Like

I have a Tinkerbell Jean Jacket that I have had for a couple of years and I wear it all the time. I get so many compliments about it and so many young girls ask me how they can get one. I do have many Disney watches and quite a few shirts that are getting worn out. Oh and I have an AKL zip up sweat shirt I wear alot. If they would carry some more plus sized clothing at WDW I would have alot more but I am kind of Pooh shaped and need an XXL. Sometimes I can get away with an XL.
    Tinkerfreak
    oct./nov. 2002-AKL
    oct./nov. 2003-WL
    nov. 2004-AKL
    oct./nov. 2005-AKL
    Dec. 2006 BC
    April 2007 AKL
    oct./nov. 2007 AKL/Poly
    oct./nov. 2008 POFQ/AKL
    Nov. 2009 CBR
    May 2010 BW

Post Thanks / Like

I wear watches that I have bought at WDW every day. I have a ton of tees, some sweatshirts, and I just bought a windbreaker on our trip this summer.

My all time favorite is the coral sweatshirt with the Polynesian logo on it. I bought it almost 8 years ago on our first trip and it is almost worn out. I remember paying $60 for it and thinking to myself "you are a nut". But it was worth it. Unfortunately it has a small hole and is probably only good for a few more wears. I wish I could get another
    Poly: 00, 03 x 2, 04, 05, 07 x 2, 09 x 2, 10, 11
    CR: 01, 02 x 2, 04, 06 x 2, 10, 11, 12
    GF: 01, 04
    F.W. Cabin: 07
    S/D: 01, 02 x 2, 03, 06, 07, 08, 09
    WL: 16
    POR: 14, 15
    DLR: 08, 13

488.22 miles from Walt Dinsey World - Alabama
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm wearing a Minnie sleep shirt right now! I have Mickey earings, and clothes with Pooh, Eeyore, Mickey, Goofy, Pluto, Donald & Cinderella. I love my Disney "stuff" and wear it proudly!
    My local Disney Outlet store had some really cute shirts on sale for $5.00 recently so I bought all the "girls" shirts for our upcoming trip!
    At least 14 trips before 1988
    Off-site - 3-92
    Off-site - 2-01
    ASM - 5-02, 7-03
    CBR - 11-05, 2-10
    Off-site - 2-06
    Pop - 6-06, 2-08
    Poly -12-07
    Cor. S. - 6-2010
    Cor.S. - 10-11

"A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes"

Post Thanks / Like

I wear them to work and make people smile. I also wear them at home and out to the stores.

Post Thanks / Like

Wear them all the time. Every year I get 2 or 3 new polos, occasionally a jacket, and a hat. The quality is so good that they look good enough for work and they last a long time.
    26 years staying at the Polynesian
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday...
    Twenty six straight years staying at the Polynesian
    Next trip: October 2018

Post Thanks / Like

I live in t-shirts or sweatshirts - I hate to dress up so I wear them everywhere!
    Kathy ºoº

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:
    6/13, 4/13, 7/12, 7/11, 1/11, 8/10, 7/09, 3/09, 8/08, 8/07, 12/06, 9/05, 7/03, 7/98, 5/96, 8/93, '70's X 2

Post Thanks / Like

Default loooooove wearing my disney clothes

I have to wear disney related items everyday, where i work is very casual so i can always wear disney. 95% of the time is mickey, it varies from clothes to jewelry to hair accessories, i cant leave home without something disney this is better than visa because everytime i see something disney it takes me to my happy place

June 1989-offsite
    dec 1993 offsite
    february 1995 offsite
    july 1994 offsite
    november 1994 offsite
    april 2000 offsite
    august 2005 12 days all star movies
    august 2006 12 days pop century, 7 day cruise magic
    february 2007 offsite
    august 2007 5 days beach club
    august 2007 following beach club 21 days pop century
    next vacation december 2008 daughter's birthday is dec 25th staying for 12 days

Post Thanks / Like

I love wearing mine around home and keep trying to find a good shirt to wear out without feeling silly (I'm an old fogey too). I always feel like people are going to think I'm trying to be a kid again or deny my age. I always look for nice shirts and jackets while at WDW but usually talk myself out of them. I did buy some before going this last time and wore them. The one I like the most is the one I have that says "Fairy Grandmother". I wear it everywhere! I get more compliments on it and even the CMs in the parks asked where I got it. (Cracker Barrel) But after seeing older people like me at the parks this time wearing their shirts, etc. I'm getting braver.

My DH is the one who I wouldn't think would wear anything out but he bought a Grumpy hat last year (fits him sometimes) and wears it out and he had Mickey dress shirts and ties that he actually wears to church.

Several years ago I saw a female lawyer here in town that LOVES Disney wearing a windbreaker that had architectural drawings of WDW on the back. I loved it. I have looked everywhere for one and would wear it anywhere if I could find one. I do have Mickey jewelry that I love to wear and DH bought me a Mickey watch for my birthday last year and I love it. I wear it every day and get a lot of comments on it.
    I DO believe in fairies, I DO, I DO!

1977-2007 various resorts
    August 2007 CBR
    August 2009 Poly
    2010 July/August Ply
    2012 July BC & Christmas ASM
    2014 Sept BC
    2015 Sept BC Oct CS
    2016 May FQ Oct GF
    2017 Nov YC

Post Thanks / Like

I have my Mickey coffee mug that I'm using right now and every morning nearly. I also have a mickey sunvisor that I wear at the pool and to the beach every summer. Now that is beginning to look sad. It's got marks where sweat and salt have worn on it and created fade marks. It looks realy nostalgic though. Along with those I carry my WDW canvas tote to the pool and beach. DH wears his t's more often than I, but I do have a couple, epsecially my black tink t that I embellished with some rhinestones to add that touch of bling. Usually though, they Disney t's are worn at the parks more than home.
    °O°Amy °O° DVC Member
    2011 Dec-Poly with the grandparents--whoo-hoo!!!
    2011 June-SSR!!!!!
    2008 Aug-Colbey&Gray's Birthday surprise-SSR/OKW
    2008 June-SSR
    2006 June-Port Orleans Riverside
    2004 Easter-CSR
    1988 May-Graduation
    1982 Offsite
    1980 Offsite

Post Thanks / Like

I have a WDW hooded sweatshirt that I proudly wear every chance I get!! I also have Mickey & Minnie socks, and a Mickey necklace and bracelet that I wear every now and then. The Mouse rocks!

Soarin' to tower: We are ready for takeoff!

1986 - Royal Plaza
    1987 - Disney Inn (Now SOG)
    1990 - CR
    1993 - POFQ
    1994, 1997 - Travelodge (now Best Western LBV)
    2001, 2002 - WL
    2004 - GF
    2007 - POR
    2008 - CSR
    2009 - Pop/Poly
    2010 - VWL
    2011 - Cruise on the Dream

Post Thanks / Like

I bought DD a pair of Mickey and a pair of Minnie earring studs. Well we took one of each so everyday she is wearing one Mickey and Minnie and I do the same, except mine are in my 2nd holes in my ears. I also will wear one of my many t shirts or tank tops w/anything related to Disney, especially being back at home. The most recent being the F&W Festival and a MNSSHP t-shirts.
    Offsite...(12/97 & 10/99)
    DL...(10/02 & 5/05)
    CBR/Disney Wonder 2004, AllStar Music 2004, AKL 2006, POP 2006, POP 2007, Poly 2007, BWI 2007, WL 2008, CSR 2009, Poly 2009, CBR 2010, AKL 2011...

Post Thanks / Like

I have a Sleeping Beauty shirt, a It's a Small World shirt, and my favorite, a grey shirt that has symbols that says "peace, love, and mickey mouse". Loooove them!
    First Trip: 1986 at 6 mths. old!
    Latest Trip: February 2017

Next trip: October 1017

Stayed at: Caribbean Beach, POP Century, Wilderness Lodge, The Contemporary, The Polynesian, the Beach Club, the Yacht Club, Grand Floridian, Art of Animation, Disney DREAM

Post Thanks / Like

I don't go overboard. I generally Ibuy a ball cap or a t-shirt with some Disney theme. Generally I don't shill for corporations, but I make an exception for the mouse.
    It's not 'work' if your doing something you enjoy. Let's just say that I 'work' 5 days out of every 7.

And why do I work? So that I can take my family to WDW, silly goose!

00 - Swan
    03 - Caribbean Beach
    04 - Animal Kingdom Lodge
    06 - POR
    07 - Contemporary
    08 - POR
    09 - POR
    2010 - Disney Wonder

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

I tend not to wear much Disney clothing at all. There was a time when I was into it, but since the kids were born for some reason I seem to have left that behind.

When I do wear Disney clothing now, it's pretty much exclusively generic theme park clothing (no characters), something from a resort, or maybe something from DVC.

I'm not into the character clothing really.
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Post Thanks / Like

i have a decent number of shirts that have something disney on it!!...i buy them cuz i like them so of course im gonna wear them...im not gonna waste my money buying them and then not wearing them..
    i use think it was sooooo un cool to wear disney clothes..but then i got out of highschool..lol..and its ok now..lol..
    *bRiTTaNy*
    35 trips to WDW already...
    May 2012 - Daughters first trip - one bedroom Villa at Wilderness Lodge
    Sept 2012 - Pirate room at CBR
    Dec 2014 - SSR -second daughters first trip and my older daughters 5th Birthday!!

Post Thanks / Like

I am a stay ay home mom, so my daily wardrobe is basically t-shirts. I have so many that the girl at the grocery store told me she likes when I come back from WDW because I have new ones and don't wear the others every other day.

I bought my husband several a few weeks ago when DS.com was having that big sale on the studio collection. (Big Bad Wolf, Donald, Hook, Mickey, and 4 different colored polos.) He will wear them at the park next week and then they will stay in the closet until next year. Oh well that is why I buy his on sale.
    Here you leave Today and enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy

Next Trip-February 5th-16th! Happy V-day to me!

Post Thanks / Like

I've got so many Disney character t-shirts and sweatshirts that I've lost count. As a matter of fact, Disney clothing is just about the only kind that I own. I'm proud to display my favorite characters or my favorite vacation place. I always get so many positive comments about them too. I don't mind at all.
    Next Trip: November 2008-- Disney Cruise: Land (the Poly) & Sea (4 nights)

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Every chance I get!

I have more Disney in my closet than anything else, and of course I wear Disney Tees in public.
    "We'll make a wish and do as dreamers do; and all our wishes will come true!"
    SEPt1998 - RCC - Enchantment of the Seas
    JAN2003 - WDW - ALL STAR MOVIES
    OCT2003 - RCC - Majesty of the Seas
    OCT2004 - RCC - Voyager of the Seas
    JAN'05-SEPT'07 - 4 TRIPS to POP Century

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: