Quantcast Flying from MA

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: Flying from MA

Post Thanks / Like

Default Flying from MA

Anyone flown from the Boston, MA area to DL? If so, what airport did you fly into and what airline did you use?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi! I live in Worcester & flew in from Boston to LAX on Delta. My only advice- watch the stopover times. They gave us one 20-minute stopover & assured us it would be "fine"...We literally had to run across the airport in Ohio & made it to the gate as they were closing the door. A longer layover may make your trip longer, but it's better than almost missing your connecting flight! Our layover on the way home was about an hour & that was perfect for me. LAX was huge & the car rental company we used was off site a little. Driving in LA is a challenge if you have never driven there before. But I also think that you need a car if you plan to go anywhere besides DL. We ended up going to San Diego, La Jolla, Hollywood, Venice, and Valencia. I am a frequent traveler to WDW, but I loved DL, too! The Downtown Disney area there is great. I have to say that I was VERY pleased with the Grand Californian, too!
    Have a great trip!
    April

Remy: You gotta taste this! This is... oh, it's got this kind of... mmm, it's burny, it's melty... it's not really a smoky taste. It's kind of like a certain... Pshah! It's got like this " Ba-boom! Zap!" kind of taste. Dont you think? What would you call that flavor?
    Emile: Lightningy?

Post Thanks / Like

We are planning a trip in November out of CT. We're actually getting a ride to JFK in order to get a direct flight on Jet Blue. I think they fly out of Boston too, but it was a little less expensive out of JFK.

We're flying into Long Beach, which I understand is about a 20 minute cab to DLR, and avoids LAX completely. We are driving down to LEGOland and San Diego later in the week, but will pick up the rental at DL. I don't see any need for a car during our DLR stay.

All of that said, this is our first trip to So. Cal. So who knows how it will all work out. Hope this helps!
    BLT 8 - 2012
    CR 11-2009
    DL/GC 11-2007
    YC 6-2006
    GF 12-2005
    FW 5-2004
    FW 2-2001
    FW 10-2000
    Off site 1-1998

Post Thanks / Like

I'd recommend flying into Long Beach or Orange County/John Wayne if at all possible. They are smaller more convenient airports and closer to DL. LAX would be my last choice.
    If you are planning on doing a rental car and visiting more of SoCal, San Diego would also be a viable option. The drive up to Anaheim isnt that bad.
    Jan 06 CBR
    Sep 06 AKL & YC

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: