Quantcast Disney Dreams Giveaway 2008

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Disney Dreams Giveaway 2008

10/1/07

It has been confirmed that the second Disney Dreams Giveaway will run 1/1/08 through 12/31/08. A minimum of 2,191 prizes will be awarded each day.

Official Rules

Official Prize List & Dream Catalog

9/28/07

Disney has made an internal announcment confirming that a second Disney Dreams Giveaway will run as part of the Year of a Million Dreams promotion extension.

The following have been announced as a preview of the 2008 Prizes:
    Disney’s Private Island for the Day, spending a night in the brand-new Disneyland Dream Suite inside the Disneyland Park, and winning a chance to attend the Hollywood premiere of Disney’s High School Musical 3 in 2008.
    The full listing of 2008 Prizes is slated to be available soon at disneyparks.com
    Figment! aka Jason ºoº
    INTERCOT STAFF
    News, Rumours & Imagineering
    Dining
    Vacations Beyond Disney

~It’s what us storytellers do; we restore order with imagination, we instill hope again and again~

~We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things~

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info Jason

I for one would refuse the stay at Disneyland Dreams Suite out of principle since it caused the closing of one of my favorite areas in Dinseyland, the Disney Gallery
    Jeff (aka JPL)
    Former VMK alias figgiefig
    Intercot Staff
    Disney Tech - Software, Games & Web
    The Locker Room
    Disney Vacation Club

[email protected]

"Remember it all started with a Mouse"

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I guess this confirms a High School Musical 3...

All I know is.. they need to change the name!

Celebration of a Million Years!
    Morgan- DVC, AP, Perfect Princess, Married at Disney
    Off-site * POFQ * ASMu * POR * FW * BWI/V * Dolphin * AKL-Jambo/Kidani * WL * ASSp * Swan * POP * CBR * OKW * CSR * ASMo * BLT * SSR * AoA * DCL-Platinum * DLParis * DLR

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, Jason!!!!
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

So that's why they closed the Disney Gallery? Sorry, I liked the Gallery and all, but I would TOTALLY stay in the Disneyland Dreams Suite if I won the chance. Beats the heck out of the "Mickey Mouse Penthouse" suite option...
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BrerGnat View Post
    So that's why they closed the Disney Gallery? Sorry, I liked the Gallery and all, but I would TOTALLY stay in the Disneyland Dreams Suite if I won the chance. Beats the heck out of the "Mickey Mouse Penthouse" suite option...
    Oh I would stay there too but it's nice to fool yourself into standing up for your pinciples 3000miles away with no trip planned to DLR in the near future
    Jeff (aka JPL)
    Former VMK alias figgiefig
    Intercot Staff
    Disney Tech - Software, Games & Web
    The Locker Room
    Disney Vacation Club

[email protected]

"Remember it all started with a Mouse"

Post Thanks / Like

Just got back from a Disney gala, and here's what they announced for more 2008 prizes for Year of a Million Dreams:
    * hot air balloon rides over the parks, with WDW balloon being modeled after Epcot ball and DL balloon after Mickey
    * 25 character breakfast on Main Street every morning in front of castle

They also mentioned big announcement will be made October1 on Good Morning America!

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow

**Updated**

Post Thanks / Like

Here is the media photo and tidbit;

UP, UP AND AWAY!: One lucky Year of a Million Dreams recipient will board the famous Spaceship Earth-inspired hot air balloon at Epcot and go up, up and away, high above the Walt Disney World theme park. Also included in the flight of fancy is a complete “dream” vacation at Walt Disney World Resort. Pictured: a photo illustration of the Spaceship Earth hot air balloon rising above the famous Spaceship Earth attraction at Epcot.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ¨¨*:•

"Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Fantasy!"

Post Thanks / Like

BREAKFAST WITH CHARACTER: One Year of a Million Dreams recipient will be the guest of honor at the largest Disney character breakfast ever held at the Magic Kingdom. The “Ultimate Disney Character Breakfast” will take place at the most magical of places – on Main Street. U.S.A. at the Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom – with dozens of Disney characters.

Post Thanks / Like

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL MANIA: Two Year of a Million Dreams winners will serve as VIPs at the star-studded film premiere of “High School Musical 3,” and rub shoulders with the celebrities at the debut of the next installment of the record-setting Disney Channel movie series. Pictured: a photo illustration of a stretch limousine door opening and the “Dream” winner preparing to step out onto the red carpet.

Post Thanks / Like

DISNEY’S PRIVATE ISLAND FOR THE DAY: One winner during Disney’s Year of a Million Dreams in 2008 will be awarded his or her own private Bahamian paradise for the day. The winner and up to three guests will lounge in the lap of tropical luxury – all by themselves – on Castaway Cay, Disney Cruise Line’s private island. Disney amenities will be at their fingertips, with overnight accommodations provided on a private yacht. Pictured: In a photo taken at Castaway Cay, the Disney Cruise Line private island in the Bahamas, the red carpet is rolled out and the Disney cast and crew are awaiting the “Dream” winner.

wandering around a freezer somewhere below POTC in NOS
    Post Thanks / Like

I know this dream will be of interest to several people here-

The secret labs of Walt Disney Imagineering have long been off-limits to the public and off-limits even to most Disney Cast Members. Now, one winner and a guest will get an unprecedented look behind the magic as they play "Sorcerer's Apprentice" for a day.

Led by an Imagineer, they'll tour the Walt Disney Imagineering campus, where they might see blueprints for the latest Disney Parks' blockbuster, play-test an attraction in development or see the inner workings of an Audio-Animatronics figure, all as part of a Disneyland Resort VIP vacation. When you peek behind the curtain, you never know what you might discover.

Post Thanks / Like

WOW! My jaw hurts from hanging open while reading all of these great new prizes!

I'd love the hot air balloon ride - but when I read Mufasa's note - I was floored! Can you imagine...???
    Barbie ºoº
    Married to: Golf Grumpy
    DVC owners at BCV and SSR

...and then they made me their Chief.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

OM goodness! My daughter would LOVE the one Mufasa is talking about. However, since she's a CP Intern...we can't even enter. ARGH!

This is a great site...Thank you all for the information!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the update

I think it would be awesome to get a ride on that Hot Air Balloon or get that Giant Breakfast on Main Street! I just saw what Mufasa said I think that would be my favorite thing to get that would be awesome to see!
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Post Thanks / Like

I hope I can get something next year since it looks like I will be going a couple of times. One would make me feel great.
    I would love the DVC membership, my dh trip around the world, DD 4 would love the character breakfast, and all of us hopes for the night in the castle.
    Here goes the dreaming again.
    Walt will always be my HERO.

1973 - 1999 Disneyland twice a month
    2003 June offsite WDW
    2004 & 2006 Dec. AK
    2007 Feb. PP Disneyland
    2008 Jan. All Star Movies
    2009 Jun. DLH Disneyland

Post Thanks / Like

OK, if the dreams this year weren't enough, I WILL be sending out postcards everyday!
    Morgan- DVC, AP, Perfect Princess, Married at Disney
    Off-site * POFQ * ASMu * POR * FW * BWI/V * Dolphin * AKL-Jambo/Kidani * WL * ASSp * Swan * POP * CBR * OKW * CSR * ASMo * BLT * SSR * AoA * DCL-Platinum * DLParis * DLR

Post Thanks / Like

Dang-I was hoping that the "new" dreams would start being given away on October 1st-not Jan 1st. Oh well-I guess I'll have to settle for this year's dreams when we go in a few weeks.
    Here you leave Today and enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy

Next Trip-February 5th-16th! Happy V-day to me!

Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately we didn't win anything this last week when we were there. However, there's always next year and the prizes look even better than this year's. I'll be getting my postcards ready as well to send out.
    I'm no fool, no siree, I'm going to live to be 103. I play safe for you and me, cause I'm no fool."

POP - 09/07
    POP - 09/08
    SSR - 09/09

Next Trip
    Breaking the pattern this year and doing AllStar Movies Dec 11-18, 2010

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: