Quantcast Heroes Season 2 - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes Season 2

Post Thanks / Like

Mine did the exact same thing as well. It started right on the lead in with the sun and then it stopped right as she was running outside...
    ŴĐŴ∫âňăŧĭć aka David șoș

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow!

Okay, first of all, for you Tivo folks, the last minute of the episode shows painting 8 of 8 -- Noah Bennett dead.

oh my goodness, what is up with Sylar???? Did he kill her or what or is it just a big illusion? Her power rocks.

And I wonder if Uhura is one of the "original" (older generation) Heroes??? That would be cool, and she does fall into the right age group.
    The only life I can think of that would be worse than being a special needs mom is not being one...

Poly (04), WL (06), BC (07), AoA (20)
    DL (74, 75, 83, 87, 98, 07, 09. 10)

Magical Journeys is the ONLY way to go!

Post Thanks / Like

Every time an episode ends, all I can say is "wow".

Is someone limiting Sylar's ability to use his powers? How? And wasn't that girl the one who was holding Micah for Lindermann? So who is running things for her now? Hmmm...

I hadn't even thought of the possibility of Uhura (I wonder what her character's name actually is ... I'm just going to end up thinking of her as Uhura probably) being one of the "original" heroes like Hiro's father and Mrs. Petrelli. But you're right, she does fit into the right age group, that would make sense.

What do you think is going to end up happening with Peter over in Ireland?

NEXT TRIP -
    WDW 08/18 ~ First family trip w/our 2 yo, 5 yo, my parents & our best friends &their 2 &5 yr olds.

PAST TRIPS -
    DISNEY WORLD
    04/16 (pre second babymoon), 08/15 (first trip with our own child), 08/10, 08/08, 04/05, 01/04, 04/02, summers 88, 90, 92 and 97.

DISNEYLAND
    03/06

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by snowflakegirl View Post
    And wasn't that girl the one who was holding Micah for Lindermann? So who is running things for her now? Hmmm...
    I thought that she got killed in the final episode last season? Maybe not? I can't remember, but I thought that Nikki and DL killed her. But maybe she did survive?
    The only life I can think of that would be worse than being a special needs mom is not being one...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyTreeGal View Post
    I thought that she got killed in the final episode last season? Maybe not? I can't remember, but I thought that Nikki and DL killed her. But maybe she did survive?
    I can't remember either, but for some reason I think she is the same morphing girl from last season. And if she is still working for "the company" doesn't it seem they, whoever they may be, wouldn't leave her alone with Sylar? Of course, maybe they didn't know what powers he had attained?

And what do you guys think of flying boy being the one who is hunting down the original heroes?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mickeysworld View Post

And what do you guys think of flying boy being the one who is hunting down the original heroes?
    After we saw West (or whatever his name is) flying, I had that same thought. He's the right build, and we saw whoever took Hiro's dad out go over the edge of the building with him and not hit the ground, how easy to just fly away. On the other hand... I'm sure there are plenty of other potential candidates.

I did a search for a recap of last season, and it was Candice who was guarding Micah for Linderman and the girl last night said her name was Candice but that she was going by Michelle since she pulled him out of the plaza. I'm also realizing that not only was Candice the one holding Micah for Linderman last season, but she was also the one who impersonated Mrs. Bennett for the company when they were trying to get Mr. Bennett to say where he had brought Claire. Now I really wonder who she's working for ... Back to the company maybe?
    Last edited by snowflakegirl; 10-09-2007 at 01:26 PM. Reason: adding info

NEXT TRIP -
    WDW 08/18 ~ First family trip w/our 2 yo, 5 yo, my parents & our best friends &their 2 &5 yr olds.

PAST TRIPS -
    DISNEY WORLD
    04/16 (pre second babymoon), 08/15 (first trip with our own child), 08/10, 08/08, 04/05, 01/04, 04/02, summers 88, 90, 92 and 97.

DISNEYLAND
    03/06

Post Thanks / Like

I can't remember either, but for some reason I think she is the same morphing girl from last season.
    And she specifically did say she was trying out a new look... I think she is messing with Sylar's mind....

Post Thanks / Like

I really don't think West is the one trying to kill the original heroes. He's just a kid, how would he even have a clue as to who they all were (of course, I'm sure there's a valid answer to that question, I just think this whole scenario is kinda off for some reason.)

But while we're on the topic of West, how cheesy was that whole Superman/Lois Lane scene? I mean it was cute, but still kinda a rip off...

God, I love this show...
    Janine
    -----------------
    Disney World: 87, 89, 92, 96-97, 99-00, 02-05, 07-14
    Disneyland: 05, 10-14
    RunDisney: 13 (Princess, Dumbo, ToT), 14 (Dopey, Tink, Glass Slipper, Dumbo, Wine & Dine, Avengers), 15 (Dopey, Rebel Challenge)
    DVC Member: 07-NOW

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by J9 View Post
    I really don't think West is the one trying to kill the original heroes. He's just a kid, how would he even have a clue as to who they all were (of course, I'm sure there's a valid answer to that question, I just think this whole scenario is kinda off for some reason.)
    Also, didn't Sulu say something like, "You were the one I least suspected?"

When he and Mrs Petrelli were talking, it made it sound like it was one of the original eight, and since there are 8 paintings of people dead, and Noah is the last, to me it means that it is seven of the original eight, plus Noah Bennet -- so the eighth "original" is the killer.

Maybe Uhura (DL's mommy) did it....

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my gosh, another solid episode. Matt's father is the baddie???!!! He's gonna whack him for hurting Molly....

And okay here -- in the future episode, wasn't Matt's child and wife in hiding BECAUSE of the child having powers???? Did I miss something??

I like Micah's cousin, good new character, awesome power! Might actually be the one that I would choose to have out of all of them. DH would make me watch food network all day. BAM!

And Sylar, of all the people to hook up with....

Can't wait till next week!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my gosh, another solid episode. Matt's father is the baddie???!!! He's gonna whack him for hurting Molly....

And okay here -- in the future episode, wasn't Matt's child and wife in hiding BECAUSE of the child having powers???? Did I miss something??

I like Micah's cousin, good new character, awesome power! Might actually be the one that I would choose to have out of all of them. DH would make me watch food network all day. BAM!

And Sylar, of all the people to hook up with....

Can't wait till next week!
    I thought the same thing, then DH said maybe it was someone else in the photo, like the Midas touch guy, who was next to Matt's dad...guess we'll find out!

Can't remember that, wish I would have saved that episode!

Did it seem like Micah was transfering or doing something with his hand on her back?

So, how did he get in the middle of the road, was he in the same country? Can he or can he not take others powers?

Guess I have more questions than answers, Yikes!

Post Thanks / Like

Great episode tonight I really liked it. I can't remember what happened with matt's wife. Although its possible that something changed when New York didn't explode. It seems that she was really just written off fast. I like Mikah's cousins especially that girl has an awesome power you can do what you watch on TV! It was awesome when she did the 619 to that guy. On a side note that PPV they where watching was Wrestlemania 22 which I was at

It will be intresting to see how Matt handles what Molly said about his father. I think Matt kind of considers Molly like a daughter to him and don't think he would stand for even his father to do anything to her.

I'm afraid for those two that Sylar is with he found out they have a power that might not be so good. Although that might not be a power he would wan't especially if he can't turn it off. It might be like that hearing ability that lady had last year where you hear every noise very loud.

I also wan't to know what will happen when Claire's new boyfriend will do when he finds out that her father is the man that took him.

Next weeks episode looks intresting I can't wait!
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Post Thanks / Like

Did it seem like Micah was transfering or doing something with his hand on her back?

So, how did he get in the middle of the road, was he in the same country? Can he or can he not take others powers?

Guess I have more questions than answers, Yikes!
    When I saw Micah putting his hand on her back like he did when he was "fixing" the tv to get the pay-per-view I thought "he's trying to fix her". And when he pulled back from the hug he said something along the lines of "I wish I could fix things for you". I think he was having a moment of feeling the limitations of his power when he wanted to help someone he cared about.

What a great episode... but I agree... left me with more questions than answers. I can't figure out how Sylar got to the middle of the road like that ... That part of Mexico definitely does not look like the area that we saw him in last week. What if Sylar takes both their powers. Then he not only has the power to inflict the problem but to control it as well...

I think it'll be interesting to see what happens when West figures out that Claire's dad is the guy who grabbed him ... but possibly even more interesting to see what happens when Claire's dad figures out that Claire's boyfriend is someone he "bagged and tagged" when he was working for the company.

NEXT TRIP -

PAST TRIPS -
    DISNEY WORLD

DISNEYLAND
    03/06

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by snowflakegirl View Post
    When I saw

... but possibly even more interesting to see what happens when Claire's dad figures out that Claire's boyfriend is someone he "bagged and tagged" when he was working for the company.
    He already saw him in episode 1, and obviously recognised him. Interesting how he bought the cheerleading thing......

Post Thanks / Like

He already saw him in episode 1, and obviously recognised him. Interesting how he bought the cheerleading thing......
    You're right! I had forgotten about that. I'm wondering how she's going to keep that cheerleading thing going the first time mom and dad suggest coming to a game.

NEXT TRIP -

PAST TRIPS -
    DISNEY WORLD

DISNEYLAND
    03/06

Post Thanks / Like

Default Great episode!

This show is definitely as addictive (or even more so) than last year. I'm expecting Uhura to show a special power in a future episode, especially since DL, Micah and Micah's cousin have a common ancestor in her. I'm also wondering what's up with Nathan's face. It is just guilt or something else. I mean, I would assume that being that close to Peter before he exploded cause some radiation damage in Nathan? Finally, Matt's Dad as the nightmare guy. Interesting.

Liberty Tree Gal - you were right about West being bagged and tagged by Clare's dad. And I guess that last night's episode answered your question about Matt's wife - the baby wasn't his. I was thinking that with Molly living with Matt and Mohinder that there would be few places other than NYC where that situation wouldn't raise eyebrows. People would just assume that Matt and Mohinder were a couple. I've been wondering how Molly is legally able to live with them, with documentation and all for school. But I guess that the Company arranged it for Mohinder.

thrillme - as far as Kensei's power goes, I think that the eclipse in Episode I triggered it, just like an eclipe triggered everyone's powers last season.

Until next week...
    Amanda
    Mom of Jay and Sam

'Please stand clear of the doors. Por favor
    mantengase alejado de las puertas'

CR - Jun 76, 85 & 89
    BLT - Nov 11 & 13
    Poly - Jun 80 & Jan/Feb 07
    WL - Jun 97, Sep 05 & Dec 08
    Next - Jersey Week 2015 Baby!

Post Thanks / Like

I've been wondering about Nathan's face too -- so far I just don't have any clue. Lindermann is dead so he didn't get healed by him. I dunno....

Post Thanks / Like

I really want to know what Angela Petrelli's power is, and what type of things she did in the past that she feels that she deservves to go to jail.
    LibertyTreeGal- in the episode "Five Years Gone", Future Matt says that Hiro's mother's name was Ishi, so I don't think that Hiro and Nathan and Peter are siblings
    I've been going to WDW since birth, and now I work there.
    Proud Baton Twirler!
    "Oh look, my tax dollars at work coming to arrest me, " Reily Pool, NT2
    Go UCF and UF!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyTwirler13! View Post
    I really want to know what Angela Petrelli's power is, and what type of things she did in the past that she feels that she deservves to go to jail.
    LibertyTreeGal- in the episode "Five Years Gone", Future Matt says that Hiro's mother's name was Ishi, so I don't think that Hiro and Nathan and Peter are siblings
    I'm sure you're right -- it was just a wild guess --

Post Thanks / Like

But you do have to admit, that would be pretty cool...
    I've been going to WDW since birth, and now I work there.
    Proud Baton Twirler!
    "Oh look, my tax dollars at work coming to arrest me, " Reily Pool, NT2
    Go UCF and UF!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: