Quantcast Jest Quetions: Buying Cross Trainers for Tennis Camp. - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    Chicken !

You're not related to Hank are you ? I ask because I noticed your beard.
    I'll not dignify that with a response.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey'sGirl View Post
    I'll do the cooking....at least that way I'll know there's no gator or possum or anything....

I was getting toilet trained.
    Once you've tasted possum and gator, your store bought vittles will never be the same!

You are a mere child! Did it take long?
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Pogo--I just heard something on CBS Sunday Morning that will bring a tear to your eye. Rochester holds the world's record for hosting the largest kazoo band! Wow!

Everybody up and ready for today's lessons?
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    Pogo--I just heard something on CBS Sunday Morning that will bring a tear to your eye. Rochester holds the world's record for hosting the largest kazoo band! Wow!

Pogo probably knows that already as he is the Ringleader of Rochester.. Can't you hear it in his posts?
    resident Fairy Godmother

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, ouch, my ankle, my wrist and my elbow hurts...I think I need to see the doctor.. Sister, do you think that'll work?

Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    Pogo probably knows that already as he is the Ringleader of Rochester.. Can't you hear it in his posts?
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    Oh, ouch, my ankle, my wrist and my elbow hurts...I think I need to see the doctor.. Sister, do you think that'll work?
    Ooh, no. I think you need extra lessons so you can learn to avoid those little aggrevations.

Anybody else having a really lazy day?

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't let Alex near the candles or we'll either have a major fire or fireworks going off.
    You should see me at the BBQ grill.
    I was getting toilet trained.
    Ok, so when will you finish your training?
    The little green guy on the Flintstones? Do you mean there are many little green aliens playing in a band, or one gigantic green alien playing an instrument? Dumb-dumb (as Kazoo would say)!
    Alex

4/1976 - offsite,4/1983 - offsite,5/1999 - CaribBeach,5/2000 - CaribBeach,
    11/2001 - Coronado,7/2003 - AKL, 8/2004 - POFQ, 8/2005 - Poly, 8/2006 - Grand Flo,10/2007 - POFQ, 8/2008 - Wilderness Lodge, 8/2009 - POR, 8/2010 - CaribBeach, 8/2011 - Coronado, 8/2012 -Coronado, 8/2014 - Coronado

Natazu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by trackbarroness View Post
    Good morning all
    Yay Jym you and your are coming down to my neck of the woods. Funny thing is that this week I learn new stuff and the following I am working Space Mountain?
    We'll come find you sometime while we're there

Chicken !
    no, possum.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    Perfect way to put it -- I'll have to remember that!! Certainly better than paying Uncle Sam...
    We've been saying that for a couple of years now. My screen saver says "Mice are expensive..."

Pancakes sound quite good this morning!!! Do you want some coffee or freshly squeezed orange juice with them?
    Could I just have a glass of milk?

Post Thanks / Like

"Jest" isn't Canadian so it has to be Carolinian
    Okay, so "jest" may be on purpose, but look at the second word! Unless Ken is suddenly affected by a Segovian or Dominican accent and doing phonetic spelling, he needs to spend some time with Deb over in the reading/writing classroom. Ken, have you been smelling those chemical fumes during your house remodel or have you been taking spelling lessons from Pogo?

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    Would anyone else like some pancakes?? Dan makes some killer ones...
    Quote Originally Posted by Natazu View Post
    I'll bring the seasoning. You get the meat this time. Actually, my mother is making lasagna, chicken cacciatore, and meatballs from scratch. I'll be in a coma by noon.
    Jym, I certainly hope you weren't eating Dan's pancakes. Didn't you see the "killer" description on the menu? Luckily, Blythe and Lynne are both nurses, so they can take care of you should you lapse into that coma. BTW, your mom's meal sounds great but I prefer my food made from produce, grains, meat and such, and not scratch.

I'm doing some last minute sewing, packing and heading off north for a three day seminar for work, yuck. I hate sitting in meetings from 9am-9pm for 2 days and 5 hours on Wednesday. The only thing that would make it good is if I won the $1000 in the elimination draw instead of fleece like they usually give away.
    I'm with you! I'd definitely prefer the $1000 to getting fleeced.

So what's everyone up to today? Mikki, are you beating anyone in tennis today, as you usually do?
    Ellen
    INTERCOT Staff: Dining, Disney Cruise Line, Guests with Special Needs

Next up:
    Christmas with the Mouse
    President's Week 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
    Ken, have you been smelling those chemical fumes during your house remodel or have you been taking spelling lessons from Pogo?

So what's everyone up to today? Mikki, are you beating anyone in tennis today, as you usually do?

Actually I think he was into the wine yesterday.!!!

Well, I'm just checking in before I head out. Everyone have a great week. Ladies, could you do me a big favor and keep Pogo and Alex in line, please?
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Today we visited the inlaws in Harrogate. Do you know where that is? Tomorrow I go and beat more people at tennis
    Actually I think he was into the wine yesterday.!!!

Well, I'm just checking in before I head out. Everyone have a great week. Ladies, could you do me a big favor and keep Pogo and Alex in line, please?
    I accept that Pogo and Alex need keeping in line (Pogo much more than Alex) but they need to learn to do it themselves. There is a limit to how much manners can be enforced as opposed to lived.
    Mikki
    INTERCOT staff - DVC, Characters, Collectibles and Games

2017 Feb WDW Festival of Art and hopefully winter sunshine
    2017 Aug Disneyland bound

Post Thanks / Like

S'ok. I'll be the new girl

apparently it's dudette
    Yep, you definitely found the right thread!

Quote Originally Posted by alpro2 View Post
    You are right - no tube top whilst playing tennis. I don't want Pogo to be staring at me.
    Sounds like you'll have to worry about Jym too!

You'll have to officiate with me T&G .. 'cause I ain't playing.
    I'll do the cooking....at least that way I'll know there's no gator or possum or anything.... T&G wanna help?
    Not good at officating a game I don't play, but OK. As long as there is not too much exercise involved! (The old sports injuries to the knees are killers!)

I'm not much of a cook - unless its grilled. Remember, Pogo is a vegetarian, so he will only eat steak! Me? I'll have some Alaskan Salmon please.

Today is a "clean-up-the-house-in-time-for-the-inlaws" day.

How is everyone else spending their first Sunday of Fall?

Post Thanks / Like

Okay, so "jest" may be on purpose, but look at the second word! Unless Ken is suddenly affected by a Segovian or Dominican accent and doing phonetic spelling, he needs to spend some time with Deb over in the reading/writing classroom. Ken, have you been smelling those chemical fumes during your house remodel or have you been taking spelling lessons from Pogo?
    Oh come on, don't you know what a Quetion is? They're those funny little cousins of the leprechauns. that's why the're called "Jest" Quetions. They're the ones that throw the sneezing powder at you when you find the pot of gold. Mikki should know all about them. Or maybe that was a vision that came to me while I was up too late typing. I dunno...

Quote Originally Posted by dlpmikki View Post
    Today we visited the inlaws in Harrogate. Do you know where that is?
    Didn't Sherlock Holmes go to Harrogate on one of his adventures?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dlpmikki View Post
    Today we visited the inlaws in Harrogate. Do you know where that is? Tomorrow I go and beat more people at tennis
    Well, let's see. I know it's not in Scotland or Wales, and I think it's in North Yorkshire. I definitely know it's not in Dutchess County, NY, though.

Have fun beating all those folks in tennis. I think some people just don't realize that they're up against a worthy follower of the King. Do you know which king?
    Ellen

Next up:
    Christmas with the Mouse
    President's Week 2013

Natazu Guest

Jym, I certainly hope you weren't eating Dan's pancakes. Didn't you see the "killer" description on the menu?
    If you have to die from something; it might as well be pancakes.

BTW, your mom's meal sounds great but I prefer my food made from produce, grains, meat and such, and not scratch.
    produe isn't food, produce is what food eats

Quote Originally Posted by alpro2 View Post
    You are right - no tube top whilst playing tennis. I don't want Pogo to be staring at me.
    It's not the staring so much, it's that he'd drive 1200 miles to do it.

Does anyone know if the "generic" Crocs at Payless are as good as the real ones?
    Last edited by Natazu; 09-23-2007 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Huntinton's - late stage

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
    Yep, you definitely found the right thread!

Grandson is sick and I am caring for him. Little fellow has a fever. I suspect an ear infection.

Does anyone know if the "generic" Crocs at Payless are as good as the real ones?
    If you are getting Crocs get the real McCoys.
    Deb's advice of the day!

Anyone have a question for me?

I seem to have only answers
    resident Fairy Godmother

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

produe isn't food, produce is what food eats

I should have known that would be the response from the person who thinks eating pistachio gelato is the way to getting in one's "5 a day."

I'm with Deb... don't go generic! The real McCoy don't cost that much more and your feet/legs/back will thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    Grandson is sick and I am caring for him. Little fellow has a fever. I suspect an ear infection.

Anyone have a question for me?
    Yes, how is the little guy? (My DS started getting ear infections about his age ). Here's some antibiotic and hopes for a quick recovery (poor little guy).
    Ellen

Next up:
    Christmas with the Mouse
    President's Week 2013

Post Thanks / Like

My little guy will be 5 mos. Sept. 30. He has a fever of 101.5. His mom will take him to the pediatrician tomorrow morning. Bless his heart, he keeps trying to play with his Aunt Amy and his grandpa. Thanks for the pixie dust.
    So, do you still give them pedialyte instead of milk to cut down on mucus?
    resident Fairy Godmother

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
    Well, we had our pancakes, and everyone survived... ... then we headed over to a local pumpkin patch and picked a ridiculous amount of pumpkins & gourds, found some white pumpkins and cornstalks and explained to our DD's why we couldn't buy the adorable baby bunnies that were "only $15, mommy!!" and then headed home to put everything out around the house. Amazing how a truck full of pumpkins suddenly seems like not so many when you start putting them everywhere!! Then Julia had a b'day party next door, so we took Emma off to the PlayPlace for hot fudge sundaes and a bunch of 6yr old style fun, to appease the inner green monster who left feeling b/c she could see her sister getting her face painted.... and we topped off the day w/ dinner & brownies while watching HSM (the original) with our DD's for their choice of a movie night. (First time we've really seen it, although the girls have it memorized... )

So - that was our day - now, I'm off to bed!!

How was everyone else's Sunday??
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nascfan View Post
    I hope everyone is enjoying a beautiful last weekend of summer as we are. Temps are darn near perfect, sun is bright, sky is blue, and my daughter's high school (my alma mater) won their homecoming game last night. Go Panthers!
    Congrats on the Panthers homecoming win!

We had a very nice last weekend of summer/beginning of autumn with perfect weather for our local hot air balloon festival (where I was the bulk of the weekend).

We'll work with you right after we teach the Dutchess how to play the right way !
    Do you think she plays on the "wrong side" of the court or something?

OK Gang........ one other piece of news..... our "new girl", NATAZU is celebrating his 39th birthday today.
    Happy Birthday Jym!
    Rhonda

Post Thanks / Like

Well the scale is kind of tipping towards the Meet! DH has no problem with it. (In fact after telling him some of the activities, he wants to go too!! - but can't). My original thought was to take DD12 - since she has 11th and 12th off school. It woud be an early birthday celebration for her, since her B-Day is 10/19. But I think DD15 (the disney addict) would be TOTALLY bent out of shape if we went without her. Forget the fact that she is going to Costa Rica next summer on an exchange. So now I am considering taking both. After all, all three of our B-Days are w/in 3 weeks of each other - so kind of an all girl celebration!

The only way to make it work would be a value resort. I have heard negative things about the bus situation from the "All-Star" resorts. Is this a big issue? Is it better at Pop?

I guess I'm down to crunch time, and need to decide. Anyone have any feedback on the values? Which one?

Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: