Quantcast Kid rides that fit three

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kid rides that fit three

Can anyone help me out here??? Taking my girls who are almost 8 and 5...... by myself. I know rides like Its a small world, we can ride together, but what about other rides that three can sit together??? like... splash mountain, goofy's rollercoaster, Peter Pan's flight???

or hey, anyone want to tag along with me and be a rider my mom is kinda bugged out that I am taking them alone.
    MK 1980 FOUR hours(July & 105) * Nov 04 POLY.. with my 2 princesses *Nov 05 Contemporary *Nov 06 split stay Cont/POFQ , making memories with my 21 yr old neice who has cancer. Sweet Lindsey passed March 2007 :(
    Nov 07 WL *Nov 08 VWL *Nov 09 Bay Lake Tower WDW/DC/SW/DCL*April 2011 B2B Disney Dream

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

My children are 7 and 5 and in the past we've rode all four of us on some rides like Haunted Mansion, Peter Pan and the new Nemo ride at Epcot so yo should be good on those. I rode with both sons on splash mountain, we all fit into one seat. I am not sure if you can fit 3 on goofy's rollercoaster, however the seats are really close you could put the 7 year old riding in front of you and the 5 year old. We've also fit 3 on Buzz, only two riders get a gun, but mom can just go for the ride! I am not 100% sure, but I think you should be able to fit 3 on BTMRR as well. When are you going? We'll be there for Thanksgiving and have a crew going. You could always tag along for a few hours and have someone in our party ride with one of the kids. Good luck and have fun!
    Denise

Resorts we've stayed at in 20+ trips: ASMo, ASMu, ASSp, PC, CSR, CBR, POR, POFQ, WL, AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, Poly, Contemporary, BC, YC, BWV, OKW, SSR, Swan, Shades of Green, Vero Beach, Disneyland Resort

Next Trip: ???

Post Thanks / Like

hmmm..... let's see...

you can ride together in the same seat on...

Small world
    Peter Pan
    Dumbo
    Snow White and Pooh (you can ride in the same car, the girls could sit together in the front)
    Haunted Mansion
    Space Mountain (car seats 3, everyone must be in own seat back to back)
    Buzz Lightyear (can fit 3, but you will only get two shooters...)
    Pirates
    Jungle cruise
    Alladin (I think?)

I really don't think you will have too much of a problem, you might have slightly more trouble if you are looking at faster rides such as rock n roller coaster, expedition everest, big thunder mountain (all of those only hold 2)

Have a great trip!!
    First Trip: 1983- (Before 6 months old!)
    1983-Present (Too many trips to count!)

Important Trips:
    Dec 2006- Carribean Beach (Honeymoon!)
    May 2008 (First trip for our Twins!)

Next Trip:
    Sept. 2009 - FREE DINING!!

Post Thanks / Like

i once rode big thunder mountain with my mom and uncle in one car, so i think it is possoible to have 3 in one car for that, but maybe they changd the rules? i dont know

Post Thanks / Like

don't forget the teacups in MK
    Kelly
    WDW TRIPS:
    1985 off site
    ; 1998 off site ;Sept 07 ASM;
    May 09 POR
    ; May 10 POR; Sept 11POR; May 12 POR
    May 13 POR

Post Thanks / Like

And the Indy Speedway race cars, too!!
    Sept 2007 - POR
    Sept/Oct 2009 - POR
    Sept/Oct 2011 - POR
    Sept 2015 - POR

Post Thanks / Like

I went to Disney with two of my friends when we were in college, and we were able to sit together on a lot of rides. One piece of advice--if Spaceship Earth is open again and they haven't altered the ride vehicles, and if you'd rather sit in one row with your girls, have the smaller one sit in the middle seat. Before the rehab there was no headrest for the middle seat, so it could get very uncomfortable for a tall person when the ride tips all the way backwards--especially if it stops. I love Spaceship Earth but I was in agony and couldn't wait for the ride to be over.

As for Buzz, you can always go more than once and take turns being shooters!

We definitely all sat together on BTMR--I remember because I don't love roller coasters, so my friends sat on either side of me and held my hands.

Post Thanks / Like

Having previously worked at Big Thunder Mountain, you ARE allowed to sit 3 in a row on it as well!
    Visits: Too many to count!

College Programs: 3

What's next? We'll see...

Post Thanks / Like

We're a family of 5 (me, DH, DS13 & DDs6) so we run into this problem alot. At MK other than the obvious ones we've fit 3 on Splash Mountain, BTMRR, Indy Raceway, Buzz Lightyear, Teacups (), Aladdin, Astro Orbiter (tight but doable with the small ones!). If I remember correctly we also had 3 in Peter Pan, Pooh & Snow White. (Note: my DDs are petite, so it all depends on how big your kids are! )
    Poly 3/97, Poly 1/98, Poly 2/99, Poly 2/00, Poly 9/03,
    POR & Poly 9/05, POR & Poly 9/06
    , Poly 9/07
    Poly 9/08, POR & Poly 8/10, POR & Poly 8/13, Heading back POR & Poly Concierge 8/15

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: