Quantcast Pluto fight

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: Pluto fight

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pluto fight

I saw today a video from YouTube of Pluto getting into a fight with a guest. The video was on AOL's welcome page, which means it probably happened a while ago, so it may have already been discussed somewhere, though I couldn't find any previous discussion. If you search "Disney Dog Fight" you will find it on YouTube. The video was posted this summer. To me, it looks like the kid and Pluto were just playing, but others say the character was upset with the kid ... Pluto does seem determine to catch him.
    Chris °O°
    DISNEYLAND AP - First visit 1969

WALT DISNEY WORLD - First visit 1985
    HONG KONG DISNEYLAND - First visit 2005
    SHANGHAI DISNEYLAND - First visit 2016
    DISNEY DREAM CRUISE - First Cruise March 2019
    FUTURE + WORLD SHOWCASE = EPCOT (Favorite WDW park)

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I definitely do not think they were playing. I think the kid did something to Pluto.
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

Post Thanks / Like

Pluto sure took a beatin from the lady that knocked him around.I wonder who she was and if she was defending the kid or just mad at pluto and didnt know what the deal was with the kid.She still had no right to push him to the ground the way she did.PLuto was pretty much done after that.
    Me and Goofy r Goofie for each other !!!!!
    first visit 1978,1981,84,88,96,97,99,2000,02(honeymoon),04,09, looking 4 the next trip in 13! o the pain of the wait!!

CaptainJessicaSparrow Guest

Yeah....what happened with that was.....

The child had kicked Pluto....down there. The mother was the one filming the entire thing, and the lady who grabbed him and pushed him down was apparently defending the kid. That's why Pluto had walked off with his hands up because he was most likely trying to avoid a Tigger incident.

I really feel bad for the characters. They have a tough job and overzealous kids make it worse. Parents definately need to control their kids better and make sure they understand how hard it is for them. And I'm not saying spoil the magic by telling them the truth, but making it clear that Mickey is almost 80 years old meaning he's gotta take it slow, and most of his friends are around the same age zone.

Post Thanks / Like

I saw on the local LA news this morning that Disneyland issued two statements about the video. The Disneyland spokesperson first asked the tv station, how do you you know the video was shot on our property? ... Then asked, how do you know it shows one of our employees ? After that Disneyland says: "The video was a surprise when we saw it" ....
    And about the identity of pluto himself ... "We are looking into it".

Disneyland seems to be acting like this is the first they've heard of this. Considering one of the YouTube video has been posted since July, and AOL has had in on their site at least for a couple of days when I saw it, I find these statements by Disneyland hard to believe.
    Chris °O°
    DISNEYLAND AP - First visit 1969

WALT DISNEY WORLD - First visit 1985
    HONG KONG DISNEYLAND - First visit 2005
    SHANGHAI DISNEYLAND - First visit 2016
    DISNEY DREAM CRUISE - First Cruise March 2019
    FUTURE + WORLD SHOWCASE = EPCOT (Favorite WDW park)

Post Thanks / Like

Please remember we are a family friendly site. Let's keep discussion low key on this topic please.
    Mikki
    INTERCOT staff - DVC, Characters, Collectibles and Games

2017 Feb WDW Festival of Art and hopefully winter sunshine
    2017 Aug Disneyland bound

Post Thanks / Like

I've seen the video, as well as the Tigger one, and all I am going to say is this: if, for some reason, my kids get it into their head to (intentionally) hit, kick, bite or otherwise molest a character in any way, I will be removing my child from the park, possibly for the entire day - after my child apologizes for the incident.

That kind of behavior (of the kids) is intolerable, and I am frankly saddened by the number of parents who just don't seem to care.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: