Quantcast Character Autographs

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Character Autographs

Just curious...does anyone have any ideas for what to have the characters sign? I have used in the past picture frame mats and then put a picture of us from down there in the frame. I am looking for something interesting and unique. I am afraid that by the time we get home my 2 year old will lose his autograph book.

Does Disney sell a poster of all the different characters that we can get signed?

Thanks

87 days and counting!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

When I was younger I had a hat signed by the Disney characters. I think that was better than the autograph book.

Post Thanks / Like

I saw an idea on some other forum where they had taken a bunch of fabric squares (about 6" x 6"?) and had the character autograph them with a fabric marker. (They carried around a small clipboard for a solid writing surface.) Then, when they got home, they could be made into a fabric book or eventually sewn into a quilt.

I think that is what we may do for our kids this time around.

Post Thanks / Like

For our last trip we used a large pillowcase. But it is important that you have something firm for the characters to write on. So we used hoops and foam board. We had a few placed in different areas of the pillowcase so that we weren't constantly moving them around.

This time we are doing the quilt squares. I have managed to get a bunch of different fabrics that go with the "Year of a Million Dreams" color theme. I am reusing the hoops and foam boards from last time.
    Next Trip Walt Disney World 2015 Marathon Weekend for my first Full Marathon

Post Thanks / Like

I've seen people bring premade scrapbook pages for the characters they knew they would be getting autographs from so when they got the pictures they could just stick them in...also works as a great art/craft project to work on to build up excitement for the trip.

Post Thanks / Like

My daughter had a shirt with the princesses on it. She got them to sign it and then we put it in a shadow box along with her sash and tiara from the BBB.

Post Thanks / Like

my kids all did coloring books. we printed pictures off of the website of the individual characters and they colored them during the weeks before our trip. i bound the books together for them and they had each character sign their picture my kids colored. it came out really cute and is something the kid will treasure when they get older. i am also sticking the picture of them with the characters on the back of the pages that i took with my camera.
    Kelly
    WDW TRIPS:
    1985 off site
    ; 1998 off site ;Sept 07 ASM;
    May 09 POR
    ; May 10 POR; Sept 11POR; May 12 POR
    May 13 POR

Post Thanks / Like

I had a retro Mickey ringer Tee autographed by Mickey & Minnie @ Chef Mickey's...main thing for fabric is get the fabric pen (like a sharpie) and a hard surface to write on.
    "Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives..."

Post Thanks / Like

If you are interested in a specific character, use a book. For example, I have a Little Golden Book with Chip n Dale that I am going to have them sign this trip. I want to do this for other characters as well, like a princess or Mickey, and give them to my niece and nephew as gifts.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: