Quantcast CL_LittleDragonErin's The Seaside Luau - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    LittleDragonErin Guest

Wow! Exciting fun tonight! I popped in early before dinner just to do some more room decorating and my room suddenly got full. So I held some impromptu trivia. After dinner, we were treated by a special visit from Lily. She was done with her Dreams give aways but stayed to hang out for some Pineapple Smooties and even helped with some trivia! (Thanks Lily!) Mahalo to all who came tonight! It was a load of fun!

Don't forget tomorrow night is a short party as I only am available for an hour. I will be running my miniquest during that time and hopefully will toss in some entertainment for those who aren't in the questing mood.

Thursday night is the big night. The quest is about 40 questions long. It has a Fireworks game (1000 points) and Jungle Cruise game (20,000 points). No magic is required. It will run for three hours. It starts from about 7 p.m. (PST) and runs until closing. There are 101 prizes and inferno is the 101st slot.

I'm still not sure what time Friday night's party will be at but I'll post as soon as I figure that out.

Mahalo again! See you at the luau!!!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Woot! Last night was pretty fun, I was able to stay until closing, which is a pretty big acheivement in itself for me. I will try for Thursday, but only if the homework load isn't so large, and if I get home after dance lessons.
    Inferno. RIP VMK.
    -Happiest Place On Earth

Post Thanks / Like

I had fun in your room tonight Little and I got a Ace of Spades Rug in your Quest! Hopefully tomorrow I can get that inferno I can't wait!
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Post Thanks / Like

Tonight's party didn't last until closing right? Because I didn't see your room on my list.
    Inferno. RIP VMK.
    -Happiest Place On Earth

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mickeytinkerbellprincess View Post
    Tonight's party didn't last until closing right? Because I didn't see your room on my list.
    No her party ended early tonight because she said she had to go do something so it was very short only about an hour
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Birthday Dragon!!
    I'll be in tonight to say hello, and maybe try my luck at the quest. Have a great day!

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck and have fun everybody. Erin, I'm not great with timed quests so you won't be seeing me tonight. Still after that dream team tonite for some of the people.

Post Thanks / Like

Will try to get in there Dragon (Wow, imagine the line tonight..), but I doubt I'll get anything from the quest, much less the inferno! Hehe Happy birthday!
    Inferno. RIP VMK.
    -Happiest Place On Earth

LittleDragonErin Guest

Sigh...go figure I'd have to test the quest not once, not twice, not even three times, but 7 times before it worked correctly (I'm honestly sick of my own quest now lol)...and now VMK is closed. Sigh.

If VMK opens again before 7:30 p.m. (PST), the quest will still run tonight. If not, I will reschedule it for another night and will announce when that will be.

Sorry about this,
    -LDE

Post Thanks / Like

Well it's not your fault...

Or is it? Maybe VMK decided since you where going to have your quest and embarass them again by having lines longer then they have had in months they didn't want that so just decided vmk would close insted. Little do they know you wont give up on your quest! At least I hope you wont.
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Post Thanks / Like

That was a nice quest Erin. I got stuck big time on that painting question near the end.
    ŴĐŴ∫âňăŧĭć aka David ºoº

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WDWfanatic742 View Post
    That was a nice quest Erin. I got stuck big time on that painting question near the end.
    lol I got stuck on the exact same part I think I went to every room before found the correct one lol.

Great Quest!
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Post Thanks / Like

I wish I could get past fireworks!

I crashed 3x in the music mix.

I've crashed 3x in fireworks (I've gotten over 500 three times now...but it won't award me the points because it crashes).

Now I can't get back in because the server is too busy!

I just want to finish the quest...even though I'm sure I'll come in far beyond 101st with all my technical difficulties.
    Disney World: 10/92 Yacht Club, 11/96 Disney Institute, 12/00 Yacht Club, 6/05 Beach Club, 8/06 Shades of Green, 8/07 Caribbean Beach Resort, 10/07 Coronado Springs, 12/08 French Quarter, 3/10 All Star Sports, 4/12 Port Orleans Riverside

Disneyland: 1987, 1997, 2002, 2008, 2010, 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, Nice quest Erin. Honestly, of all the quests I've done, yours was the most challenging, informative, and fun at the same time.

Challenging: dumb find the jewel behind 1 of 1000 trees... lol

Informative: Balcony glitch

Fun: whole thing

Thanks little!
    "There are two ways to look at this blank sheet of paper. You can look at it as the last page of a book, or as the greatest opportunity in the world because nobody's put anything on it." -Walt

Dreaming of Imagineering

Post Thanks / Like

Your quest was great! One of the best I've seen!

Too bad everything worked against me! The lag was awful when I was in VMK, but half the time I wasn't even IN VMK...I was trying to get back in after being d/c! Oh well.

Thanks for making it!
    Disney World: 10/92 Yacht Club, 11/96 Disney Institute, 12/00 Yacht Club, 6/05 Beach Club, 8/06 Shades of Green, 8/07 Caribbean Beach Resort, 10/07 Coronado Springs, 12/08 French Quarter, 3/10 All Star Sports, 4/12 Port Orleans Riverside

Disneyland: 1987, 1997, 2002, 2008, 2010, 2013

LittleDragonErin Guest

Thanks everybody for the compliments! Always great to hear when people enjoy my quests. Makes all the time and effort spent on it worthwhile!

Wow! Tonight was GREAT! I've held so many other quests before and I always have people who are always asking for the answers, never trying it on their own, or people who bring in the mules to get the best prizes...but NOT TONIGHT. Tonight everybody who came in was very nice and nobody "cheated". Good luck to all of you who did the quest! I had a lot of fun tonight and even though I crashed before it was over, it's definitely a memorable night for me! Two more days left in this luau celebration! Hope to see you there if I haven't already!

Mahalo!
    -LDE

Post Thanks / Like

Aww, I wanted to go on back tonight but my dance took up the whole night I was glad to get in for once though! Gl to everyone who quested and great party Dragon! (I got to cook the pig just once tonight! Hehe!)
    Inferno. RIP VMK.
    -Happiest Place On Earth

Post Thanks / Like

Great quest Dragon! I really enjoyed it. That was the first time I did one of yours. Wow, so much work! It was well worth it. Ditto on what Varcity said - Very informative and challenging. There were also a few times I said Duh! to myself when I realized the correct answer/place.
    Thanks for all your hard work and Happy Birthday!
    Grace/ VMK- OhGee

Greet each day with a smile! (but I need my coffee first!)

Aug 2009 - DLR, WDW & the Disney Wonder - once in a lifetime trip!

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Birthday Dragon!!

that was a grate quest!
    thanks for the hard work you put into it.
    Looking Forward to the Future...
    Nah its not easy, No one said it would be,But look behind ya, yeah im still here ;-)

aka/Piratesrider

Post Thanks / Like

I just want to finish the quest...even though I'm sure I'll come in far beyond 101st with all my technical difficulties.
    Well, there's hope for everyone who got delayed during the game. I did most of the tasks quickly, but I thought I took too long on fireworks (had to wait through Stage 4 because I scored too high). I still finished 23rd. So 101st place must have taken a while to finish.

Happy birthday, Dragon!
    Gina a.k.a. cheshirecollector
    VMK name: Venetia

Next Trip: TBA

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: