Quantcast MVMCP Characters

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default MVMCP Characters

Does anyone know who will be out at the party? Is there any one that is not usually out or dressed totally different?
    MommyLovesDisneyMORE

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

We are going to MVMCP in Nov and I have heard that Suzy and Perla mouse from Cinderella are at one of the dance parties! They dance w/ the kids! We cannot wait! Enjoy your trip! I hope you meet LOTS of cool characters!

Post Thanks / Like

Here are the ones I saw last year (subject to change):
    *Prince Phillip and Aurora
    *Cinderella and Prince Charming
    *Belle and Beast (Belle is in red dress)
    *Snow White and Snow Prince
    *Alice and Mad Hatter
    *Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum
    *Queen of Hearts
    *Peter Pan and Wendy
    *Hook and Smee
    *Woody, Jessie, and Bullseye
    *Wendell, Shaker, Liverlips, and Big Al
    *Mary Poppins, Bert, and Mr. Penguin
    *Mickey and Minnie
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

CaptainJessicaSparrow Guest

Joanna, do the Princes do autograph and photos with the Princesses at MVMCP? I've been trying for a while to get them.

Also, Beast, Bullseye and Mr. Penguin can't sign, right? I mean, the Beast's paw is too big to hold a pen. And penguins can't write cause they don't have fingers, they have fins. And Bullseye is a horse and has hooves not hands.

Can you let me know?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJessicaSparrow View Post
    Joanna, do the Princes do autograph and photos with the Princesses at MVMCP? I've been trying for a while to get them.

Also, Beast, Bullseye and Mr. Penguin can't sign, right? I mean, the Beast's paw is too big to hold a pen. And penguins can't write cause they don't have fingers, they have fins. And Bullseye is a horse and has hooves not hands.

Can you let me know?
    Jessie sighned for Bullseye she did a really cute horse shoe thing, Mr. Penguin has signed for me in the past but not recently, Belle signs for the Beast sometimes.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJessicaSparrow View Post

Can you let me know?
    Yup, they do (or they did last year anyway). I have the cutest picture with Prince Phillip (though I could also say the same about Prince Charming). And no, Beast and Bullseye do not sign. And Mr. Penguin can sign, but at MVMCP he did not.
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

Post Thanks / Like

Any sightings of Lady Tremaine and Drizella and Anastasia from Cinderella -- DS was asking about them the other day.
    Jennifer (aka Mickey'sGirl)
    INTERCOT Staff: Guests with Special Needs, Dining and Disney Characters

Last trip: March 2016 - Fantasy
    Next trip: Aug 2017 - Aulani

I am a Galactic Hero once more!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey'sGirl View Post
    Any sightings of Lady Tremaine and Drizella and Anastasia from Cinderella -- DS was asking about them the other day.
    So far they have only been out recently for P&P. Other then that they have not been out since May.
    Cruises:

Post Thanks / Like

Can't wait to see who is out this year at MVMCP. My husband and I will be attending it on November 12th.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: