Quantcast September Theme in VMK - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Our dreams have come true: The answer to "How does this dream program work!"

VMK Dreams Month Details

Only VMK Hosts (Host_Hula, Host_Phinny, and Host_Lily) are awarding VMK Dreams prizes. Please do not ask other VMK staff members or send a Call For Help asking staff to visit you.
    (Remember, using Call For Help for anything other than an emergency situation could result in your account being banned permanently from VMK. If you have a question or comment use Contact Us, not Call For Help.)

Our program randomly selects public rooms for the Host to visit, so filling up public rooms like Main Street USA or Tiki Tiki Tiki Island won't get Hosts to visit that room.

When visiting players guest rooms, Hosts are assigned a certain type of room to visit, so creating a "Host Come Visit!" or "Please Give Me Dreams Stuff!" rooms won't get Hosts to visit your room.

If a Host visits one public room, such as the Frontierland Hub, chances are they won't be visiting that room again on the same day.

When you see a Host walking around the Kingdom, please do not surround them asking for specific VMK Dreams items.

Our program randomly places Host in certain places at certain times, in addition the VMK Dream item they give is generated by our system – so specific requests cannot be accommodated.
    Host do not know their Dream Squad assignments in advance - so please don't ask them where they will be or what prizes they are awarding, as even they do not know until it's time to award that Dream.

What's the best way to win a Dreams prize? Just be yourself! Play your favorite VMK games, hang out in your favorite public areas, and create fun and fantastic rooms. Just be you and maybe your VMK dreams will come true!
    Finally, please understand our Host have many VMK Dreams to grant so they may not have time to chat or answer your questions.

Watch the VMK Dreams Counter on the VMK homepage to see how many VMK Dreams we've made come true!
    "There are two ways to look at this blank sheet of paper. You can look at it as the last page of a book, or as the greatest opportunity in the world because nobody's put anything on it." -Walt

Dreaming of Imagineering

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, not really the most informative, but it does give the insite into how the program is working that we wanted.

I would have preferred requested dreams to be accepted. But then again I don't walk around the park searching for cast members (Don't walk around VMK either) and when I find the dreams squad I don't ask them for the cinderella suit.

Speaking of, I just got news they are turning the Disney Gallery in DLR into a hotel suit much like Cinderella's suit in WDW. Insteresting and sad at the same time, I love that place! Met Maggie Parr there!
    "There are two ways to look at this blank sheet of paper. You can look at it as the last page of a book, or as the greatest opportunity in the world because nobody's put anything on it." -Walt

Dreaming of Imagineering

Post Thanks / Like

About Hula coming in and not giving dream items. Lately, half of the time the hosts have been going into crowded rooms and just shutting it down because they realize that some people are waiting and wasting time in queue for the room when they could be doing better things.
    ŴĐŴ∫âňăŧĭć aka David ºoº

Post Thanks / Like

Our program randomly selects public rooms for the Host to visit, so filling up public rooms like Main Street USA or Tiki Tiki Tiki Island won't get Hosts to visit that room.
    I think this "program" might be them just clicking the room to enter not a certain type specifically. Just the random room.

When visiting players guest rooms, Hosts are assigned a certain type of room to visit, so creating a "Host Come Visit!" or "Please Give Me Dreams Stuff!" rooms won't get Hosts to visit your room.
    I do wonder if this is true or not. We figured that since Hula was all about Tiki she would like that we where in a Tiki room and it worked! I am not sure they told her she had to visit only tiki rooms she can probably choose.

Host do not know their Dream Squad assignments in advance - so please don't ask them where they will be or what prizes they are awarding, as even they do not know until it's time to award that Dream.
    Im not so sure how true this is either. I dont know how much of a concidence it was that we got the Pink Tiki in my Tiki Room Not that I'm complaining it is a great addition

I am glad however that they put this up it did answer some questions that where probably needed to be answered. I still think they have some outstanding questions they have not answered yet.
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WDWfanatic742 View Post
    About Hula coming in and not giving dream items. Lately, half of the time the hosts have been going into crowded rooms and just shutting it down because they realize that some people are waiting and wasting time in queue for the room when they could be doing better things.
    Not like it's going to stop them though.
    Inferno. RIP VMK.
    -Happiest Place On Earth

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: