Quantcast Get Out the Brooms!!!!!!! - Page 6

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Post Thanks / Like

My friend who was at the game sent this text to me... I think it sums everything up nicely...
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
    ~M.~

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
    11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation

Wow!

Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I have returned from watching The Philadelphia Phillies become the 2007 NL East Champions!!

The ballpark was electric. I really hope that Rollins wins the MVP. When he got the triple today to give him at least 20 doubles (he had 38), 20 triples, 20 home runs (he has 30) and 20 steals (he had 41), becoming only the 4th player in MLB history to do so, the chants for MVP were deafening. No offense to Matt Holliday, who had a great season, but Jimmy is the straw that stirs the drink for this team.

I have tickets for Wednesday's game and if it is necessary, next Tuesday's game. I really hope they are 8pm games as we have travel issues for my sister.
    Christine ºoº

Intercot Staff-Accommodations, Dining, Guests with Special Needs

Please support Intercot's Sponsors

Post Thanks / Like

Question

Christine, do you know anything about post season ticket sales? For some reason I think they're already over, but I can't remember for sure.
    Ian ºOº

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

Post Thanks / Like

devastating.

after yesterday's performance, i was convinced the mets would win today, and that since the phils likely would too, it would come down to the one-game playoff on monday. never thought tommy g would have dropped a bomb like he did. just unbelievable.

congrats to the phils- they definitely played like a championship team when it mattered.

and despite my allegiances to the mets, it'll have to be another year for wright- rollins deserves the MVP. with utley missing a month and howard having a mere human year, rollins is THE man on that team and deserves the MVP. give him credit for backing up his talk from back in march.
    john

Off-site '76, '89, '91, '96
    LBV Hilton '84
    DLR '86
    Poly '93, '08
    CR '96, '02, '03
    Next trip- Poly Aug '11

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    I have returned from watching The Philadelphia Phillies become the 2007 NL East Champions!!
    I have tickets for Wednesday's game and if it is necessary, next Tuesday's game. I really hope they are 8pm games as we have travel issues for my sister.
    Christine I am so glad you got to be there!!! My bf's best friend is a season ticket holder and he offered him a ticket to Thursdays game. I'm jealous as I've never been to a Phillies playoff game but I'm happy for him at the same time.
    *Also I know almost for certain that Weds will be an 8/830 start. Don't know about Thursday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Christine, do you know anything about post season ticket sales? For some reason I think they're already over, but I can't remember for sure.
    For the NLDS and NLCS it is over. You had to register online and there was a drawing. You can still go to phillies.com and register for the WS. There will be no day-of standing room only most likely b/c of the debacle it was these past two days. Make sure to check your email address constantly after they have the drawing. My brother was actually picked for NLCS but he was up in NY to see Springsteen on the Today show and by the time he got his email it was too late. They did not try to contact him by phone at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by wedway fan View Post

congrats to the phils- they definitely played like a championship team when it mattered.

and despite my allegiances to the mets, it'll have to be another year for wright- rollins deserves the MVP. with utley missing a month and howard having a mere human year, rollins is THE man on that team and deserves the MVP. give him credit for backing up his talk from back in march.
    Thanks for your kindness. Here's to a few good years of division competition
    ~M.~

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
    11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Unfortunately, New York won the second half of our "double header" today.

The Eagles stink.
    Ian ºOº

Next trip:

Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately, the Eagles did mess up what could have been one of the most fun days in Philadelphia sports history. There's nothing I would have liked more than killing New York twice in one day! On the positive side though, what a day for the Phils!! J-Roll is insane...he reminded me so much of Dykstra from '93 all year (steroids or not). He came up with so many big hits and plays in the field...the man deserves the MVP. I can not wait for playoff baseball in this town...it's been WAY too long!

By the way, Howard's 47 homers and 136 RBI prove to me that he didn't have an average year. He didn't hit well early but turned out to be sick!
    -Phil-

"The future is no place to place your better days."--Dave Matthews
    "Be fair, alright, everyone wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride."--Mallrats

"The Philadelphia Phillies are 2008 World Champions of Baseball!"

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations to the Phillies and their fans.

Your team wanted it more, and deserved it most.

(And speaking about “wanting it”, how about those Rockies?)

Well, at least the good news is I won’t have to say up late watching playoff games until midnight, I really hate staying up past 10:30.

Oh and Ian, I agree, the Eagles stink!
    Jeff

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Scar View Post
    Oh and Ian, I agree, the Eagles stink!
    I wouldn't get too excited just yet ... the Eagles are notoriously awful going into their bye. I think the Giants caught them at just the right time on the schedule.

The Giants aren't as good as they looked last night and the Eagles probably aren't as bad.

Although I stress the word probably in that sentence.
    Ian ºOº

Next trip:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scar View Post
    ... of course I'll get double revenge when the Giants beat the Eagles twice this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    ... I won't even grace that with a response. Try finding me anyone who predicts the Giants any better than third place in the NFC East. I dare ya.

They'll be lucky to win two games at all let alone two games against the Eagles!
    Jeff

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: