Quantcast Precious Moments

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Precious Moments

I am trying to find the precious moments Theres magic in those ears. Does anyone know if it is available still? I seen it at the parks last Dec and now wish I had bought it. Any help would be appreciated.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

That's the one with the mouse ears on the snowman, right? I know you can find it occasionally on ebay, but it's pretty difficult to find any of the park exclusives at the actual parks. You could call Art of Disney and if they have it in they'll ship it to you.
    Chris, aka Strmchsr
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning, Guests with Special Needs, and Weather Guru

Post Thanks / Like

The precious moments website has a link to their Walt Disney collection. You might try looking there.
    Erin- WDW College Program Alumni and current WDW Seasonal Merchandise CM- The Art of Disney Gallery/Wonderful World of Memories/Disney Days of Christmas @ Downtown Disney Marketplace șOș

Last Trip: June 4-6, 2010 @ CBR- Pirate Room!

Next Trip: Spring Break 2011

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info. I have found it on ebay but it's expensive and we are going back this coming Jan. Do you think that they would still have the snowman one in the park gift shops then or is it a retired piece?

Post Thanks / Like

I can't say for sure, but the first set of park exclusives were a limited run and were gone quickly, so I wouldn't expect to find it in January.
    Chris, aka Strmchsr
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning, Guests with Special Needs, and Weather Guru

Post Thanks / Like

They had it when I was there Oct 11-19 at the collectables store in MGM. I debated buying it but didn't. I think it was also in MK and Epcot but i am not 100%.
    Tina

DM DH DD26 DD21 DGS 4

TRIPS:
    multiple as a child
    just daddy and me Oct 2005
    WITH MY Princesses:
    May 2000 POR
    May 2002 POR
    Oct 2007 POR
    Aug 2009 BC (just Ashley and Me)
    July 2010 POP girls only and Lexi's sweet 16
    Dec 2015 dd and dgs

Post Thanks / Like

I was just looking for something else on this website and remembered seeing it. It is here: http://www.carltoncards.com/shop/pro...407111&search=

If that link doesn't work, go to carltoncards.com, then choose collectibles, then carlton exclusives and it's on the last page.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by biodtl View Post
    I was just looking for something else on this website and remembered seeing it. It is here: http://www.carltoncards.com/shop/pro...407111&search=

If that link doesn't work, go to carltoncards.com, then choose collectibles, then carlton exclusives and it's on the last page.
    I was just going to suggest the Carlton Store. Normally I am a Hallmark groupie but since they have all these Disney figurines at Carlton I go there all the time. All the stores up here in Canada have the one you are looking for.
    Upcoming trips to DL Hojo's Oct 19-25 and Pop Cen Dec 30 09-Jan 06 10

Pop Cen, Wilderness L, Disney Wonder, Coronado Spr Mar 8-16 09
    Pop Cen Dec 13-19 08 Jan 12-18 08 Sept 15-22 07 Jan 15-21 07 Sept 28-Oct 5 06 Aug 5-12 05
    All St Music Jan 6-11 05

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: